Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Have you noticed¸?

Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/4/2014 6:50 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson

Is that really necessary?
To me that sounds like a statement the old man down the street
would make about his neighbors. We try to give him a break because he's
febble minded and isn't quite normal.
Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 04 May 2014 16:50:19 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson

What I noticed is that you are quite wrong about the LM339 thing.

Your tactic is to be wrong and declare victory. That doesn't impress anybody
except maybe JF.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 4 May 2014 22:15:49 -0400, "Maynard A. Philbrook Jr."
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson

What I noticed is that you are quite wrong about the LM339 thing.

Your tactic is to be wrong and declare victory. That doesn't impress anybody
except maybe JF.

Yeah, well that does not take much!

---
True; not much at all.

Sadly, you leave me underwhelmed.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson

What I noticed is that you are quite wrong about the LM339 thing.

Your tactic is to be wrong and declare victory. That doesn't impress anybody
except maybe JF.

---
Wow! I must have done something right for you to get your tit caught
in the wringer like that.

In any case, your tactic is to be wrong and bury the evidence, which
doesn't impress _anyone_.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson

What I noticed is that you are quite wrong about the LM339 thing.

Your tactic is to be wrong and declare victory. That doesn't impress anybody
except maybe JF.

---
Wow! I must have done something right for you to get your tit caught
in the wringer like that.

In any case, your tactic is to be wrong and bury the evidence, which
doesn't impress _anyone_.

The LM339 hazard is real.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson

What I noticed is that you are quite wrong about the LM339 thing.

Your tactic is to be wrong and declare victory. That doesn't impress anybody
except maybe JF.

---
Wow! I must have done something right for you to get your tit caught
in the wringer like that.

In any case, your tactic is to be wrong and bury the evidence, which
doesn't impress _anyone_.

The LM339 hazard is real.

---
A drop in the bucket.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thompson[_3_] View Post
Have you noticed?

Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for
sensibility... score = ZERO :-}

He can't even get a passing score in sci.electronics.basics

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |
| E-mail Icon at Analog Innovations | 1962 |

I don't think so