Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Need power into loft

Hi all I have a 40amp mcb spare unused now. can I run 6mm t&e from that
straight up from cu through floorboards up side of unused chimney breast wall
through ceiling into loft into new Schneider cu running 3 double sockets from
16 amp mcb and 2 lights from the 6amp mcb? Or any suggestions greatly
apprieciated I have plenty time due to losing my job last week. The light
fittings will be plastic and the double sockets are metal fronted with metal
backs surface mounted not sank in. The draw on the sockets at max would be
around 2400w lights would draw nothing really.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/b9

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Yam man m Wrote
in message:
Hi all I have a 40amp mcb spare unused now. can I run 6mm t&e from that
straight up from cu through floorboards up side of unused chimney breast wall
through ceiling into loft into new Schneider cu running 3 double sockets from
16 amp mcb and 2 lights from the 6amp mcb? Or any suggestions greatly
apprieciated I have plenty time due to losing my job last week. The light
fittings will be plastic and the double sockets are metal fronted with metal
backs surface mounted not sank in. The draw on the sockets at max would be
around 2400w lights would draw nothing really.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/b9

Https://Homeowners.hydroponics.com

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/10/2017 08:23, jim wrote:
Yam man m Wrote
in message:
Hi all I have a 40amp mcb spare unused now. can I run 6mm t&e from that
straight up from cu through floorboards up side of unused chimney breast wall
through ceiling into loft into new Schneider cu running 3 double sockets from
16 amp mcb and 2 lights from the 6amp mcb? Or any suggestions greatly
apprieciated I have plenty time due to losing my job last week. The light
fittings will be plastic and the double sockets are metal fronted with metal
backs surface mounted not sank in. The draw on the sockets at max would be
around 2400w lights would draw nothing really.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/b9

Https://Homeowners.hydroponics.com

:-))))

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/10/2017 20:46, ARW wrote:
On 12/10/2017 08:23, jim wrote:
Yam man m Wrote
Â* in message:
Hi all I have a 40amp mcb spare unused now. can I run 6mm t&e from that
straight up from cu through floorboards up side of unused chimney
breast wall
through ceiling into loft into new Schneider cu running 3 double
sockets from
16 amp mcb and 2 lights from the 6ampÂ* mcb? Or any suggestions greatly
apprieciated I have plenty time due to losing my job last week. The
light
fittings will be plastic and the double sockets are metal fronted
with metal
backs surface mounted not sank in. The draw on the sockets at max
would be
around 2400w lights would draw nothing really.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/b9

Https://Homeowners.hydroponics.com

:-))))

And look out, walked past one of the "cops" programmes on the TV earlier
which my wife was watching, and apparently they now have a smartphone
with a thermal camera.

This didn't stop them talking utter ******** about how growing weed in a
standard "industrial unit" was hard to detect because the metal cladding
reflects all the heat back inside.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 12 October 2017 21:00:42 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 12/10/2017 20:46, ARW wrote:
On 12/10/2017 08:23, jim wrote:
Yam man m Wrote
Â* in message:
[...]

saying that can help catch them
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/10/2017 21:34, wrote:
On Thursday, 12 October 2017 21:00:42 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 12/10/2017 20:46, ARW wrote:
On 12/10/2017 08:23, jim wrote:
Yam man m Wrote
Â* in message:
[...]

Hard to believe that anyone with the technical competence to set up an
efficient growing setup would be that stupid, though. Not exactly rocket
science.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 12 October 2017 21:40:08 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 12/10/2017 21:34, tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 12 October 2017 21:00:42 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 12/10/2017 20:46, ARW wrote:
On 12/10/2017 08:23, jim wrote:
Yam man m Wrote
Â* in message:
[...]

sounds like maybe someone is doing it without technical competence.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/10/2017 22:09, wrote:
[...]

Only the ones that they caught.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/10/2017 21:00, newshound wrote:
On 12/10/2017 20:46, ARW wrote:
On 12/10/2017 08:23, jim wrote:
Yam man m Wrote
Â* in message:
[...]

Anyone with brains would install one next to a dry cleaners.

--
Adam