Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Small 13A sockets

Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK-320-WHI...0/322619181562

Owain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 29 July 2017 22:53:18 UTC+1, wrote:
Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK-320-WHI...0/322619181562

Owain

Other options include:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brown-bake...-/201996601072
https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Vintage-Bak...d=292196100388
and ashley safety sockets:
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...nx1Eih65EA.jpg

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/07/2017 22:53, wrote:
Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK-320-WHI...0/322619181562

I can't recall or find the context so don't know if it matters but I
think those are unshuttered. If so they would not be compliant with the
17th Edition.

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/07/2017 23:18, Robin wrote:
On 29/07/2017 22:53, wrote:
Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit
in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK-320-WHI...0/322619181562

I can't recall or find the context so don't know if it matters but I
think those are unshuttered. If so they would not be compliant with the
17th Edition.

They look shuttered as far as I can tell.

If genuine MK there is no reason why they shouldn't be shuttered?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/07/2017 22:53, wrote:
Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit
in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK-320-WHI...0/322619181562

I can't recall or find the context so don't know if it matters but I
think those are unshuttered. If so they would not be compliant with the
17th Edition.

They look shuttered as far as I can tell.

I was going by the only ones I'd seen some years ago. After a sober
look at the eBay listing I agree they appear to be shuttered. Can't see
them in the MK catalogue to check.

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/07/2017 22:53, wrote:
Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets and the ones that fit
in conduit boxes were suggested, however they were rather expensive.

There're some on Ebay (no connection with the seller, etc)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK-320-WHI...0/322619181562

I can't recall or find the context so don't know if it matters but I
think those are unshuttered. If so they would not be compliant with
the 17th Edition.

They look shuttered as far as I can tell.

I was going by the only ones I'd seen some years ago. After a sober
look at the eBay listing I agree they appear to be shuttered. Can't see
them in the MK catalogue to check.

I think they are very old stock - found at the back of a cupboard

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Robin
escribió:

I can't recall or find the context so don't know if it matters but I
think those are unshuttered

They're shuttered. I fitted one to a 12V-to-mains inverter I built a
few years ago.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 29 July 2017 22:53:18 UTC+1, wrote:
Someone here was looking for small 13A sockets

A slightly more successful search finds it was Mr Green, for his boat
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...M/dd5Pb_ASsfUJ

Owain