Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Thu, 03 Aug 2017 14:34:49 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the two idiots' endless drivel unread

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Knives.

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 14:34:56 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 11:44:46 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 27 July 2017 16:45:30 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 16:30:28 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 27 July 2017 15:08:49 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:17:38 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 19:24:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 14:59:44 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 11:19:26 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 11:09:16 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 21 July 2017 02:18:24 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:37:05 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 20 July 2017 00:40:13 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 10:40:17 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

See this failing government want to have knives bought on line collected
in person. Presumably to prevent kids buying them.

How does a kid buy things online? Or rather pay for them?

Or is this just another knee jerk reaction to a serious problem?

It's an utterly stupid reaction. If I was a kid I'd take a knife from my mother's kitchen drawer.

And you'd probbaly end up stabbing yourself, so that wouldn't be a problem.

But maybe if a mother has a kid that takes knives out of draws to stab other peole with maybe she's not a very good mother.

Bull****. What mother locks the kitchen drawer?

One that knows that some things shouldn;t be handled or used by kids.

Never known any do that.

And why should that suprise me.

I must know more intelligent people than you.

I doubt that.

I can tell you ain't too bright.

But what makes uo think you know more inteligent peole than me, I'm working in a university I typically talk to one of two people or more a day with PhDs and higher.

We were talking about kids with knives. I assume your students aren't kids.

I don't know any kids, the vast majority of people I talk to are over the age of consent and they can buy alcohol legally and own a credit card of some sort.
This is partly what makes me think I know more inmteligent people than you.

So basically you have no idea about how stupid or clever kids are,

There's is a similar range of intelligences and stupid acts in adults.

or how likely they are to murder someone with a kitchen knife.

That depends on the individual and with kids the age.
Those with such a knife in the hand are more likely to kill or in injure than a child or adult with a bag of crisps in their hand.

So if inteligent enough might realsie there's little reason for them to carry one, those depicted on the TV seem to have their reasons for carrying them, mostley claimed for self defence.

Or to attack the **** that lives down the road that they don't like.

That's not the reason(s) they give.

Ever heard of lying?

yes it takes inteligence to fool someone else.
This is why we have laws about carrying such things in public places.
This is why you question a youth that a machet in his hand is claiming he has it to cut his fries. The same reason yuo question anyone carrying a baseball bat and no gloves or other baseball equipment.
Presently iun the UK we are having this discusion regarding carrying corrosive substancies.

When I was 19 I showed a local 14 year old the basics of driving a car. He took it upon himself the next day to reverse his mother's car out of the garage and remove the wingmirror with the garage doorframe.

I wouldn't allow a kid of that age to drive a car even when supervised (unless on a private road). I didn't hang around 14 year-olds when I was 19.

A 17 year old can legally drive a car by themselves.

So.

Do you seriously think someone 3 years younger is incapable of driving one with assistance?

I never said that, all I said is I wouldn't allow a 14 year-old to drive on a public road.

Which means you think they're incapable of driving.

No but at 14 it is against the law and the driver or owner of the vehical could be fined and if it were me wouldn;t put myself in that position just to please a 14 year-old although you might well have a better reason for letting a 14 year-old drive. It has nothing to do with the 14 year olds ability.

Just checked, apparently you have to have a provisional license before you can be taught to drive? Never heard of that before.

I have and last time I checked it lasted a year.

My dad taught me to drive before I got a provisional.

No problem if on a private road.

I only got the provisional when I was about to take my test. I thought anyone was allowed to drive if a licensed driver was in the passenger seat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 15:14:27 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the two idiots' endless sick drivel

....and nothing's left! LOL

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare who
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 4 August 2017 15:14:36 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 12:17:48 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

What about a rock? I could sneak up behind someone with a rock or brick and knock them unconscious, just as easily as I could stab them.

Yep you could do but it is more difficult otherwause the armies of teh world would suply and concentrate on killing people using rocks but for some reaon hand to hand combate tend to use knife training.

Once they're down, just smash their skull repeatedly with it. So, ban all stones? Lock them all up?

Same old story from the brain dead, you could more easily kill them with ruhbard leaves or feed them a poisen. While others would use a car.
Some people get trained to not need anything other than their bare hands are you suggesting we ban hands ?

So if inteligent enough might realsie there's little reason for them to carry one, those depicted on the TV seem to have their reasons for carrying them, mostley claimed for self defence.

Or to attack the **** that lives down the road that they don't like..

That's not the reason(s) they give.

Ever heard of lying?

yes it takes inteligence to fool someone else.
This is why we have laws about carrying such things in public places.
This is why you question a youth that a machet in his hand is claiming he has it to cut his fries. The same reason yuo question anyone carrying a baseball bat and no gloves or other baseball equipment.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes that's it they are innocent until proved guilty.

There are so many sensible reasons for carrying a knife.

Then if they have one they are not charged a friend of mine is chef, he carried his own personal st in a bag to and from the pub he worked in as a chef.

Even self defence.

Not that is not classed in the UK as a good reason.

Presently iun the UK we are having this discusion regarding carrying corrosive substancies.

The only "victims" I've seen are Muslims, so I don't give a ****.

That's as patheotc as I'd expect from you.
It's happend to others in the past just not reported much because there's been no racial motive just a basic robbery.
about 1000 acid attacks happen in indian every year, and there's been 1500 in the UK since 2011. If a moped gang want yuor watch or anything else they really don;t giove a **** what religeon you are.

Do you seriously think someone 3 years younger is incapable of driving one with assistance?

I never said that, all I said is I wouldn't allow a 14 year-old to drive on a public road.

Which means you think they're incapable of driving.

No but at 14 it is against the law

Being against the law is not a reason to not do something. A law is just someone else's opinion.

So, it's my chocie whether I want to train a 14 year-old to drive or let one drive my car so that's my decision irrispective of the law.

and the driver or owner of the vehical could be fined and if it were me wouldn;t put myself in that position just to please a 14 year-old although you might well have a better reason for letting a 14 year-old drive. It has nothing to do with the 14 year olds ability.

I never even knew it was illegal, why would I?

No idea and I don't care as it's the same with the age of consent it's just someone elses idea.
Why even have driving test for anyone ?
What makes yuo think someone that has passed a driving test can drivem you can't even walk without falling over yuor own feet.
Why don;t yuo train some 10 year-olds and start up a rival to uber beign kids yuop won;t have to pay them an adult wage either.

Anyway, everybody breaks petty traffic laws. Speeding, double yellow lines, traffic lights, undertaking, one way streets, ......

Yes they do sopme pay with their lives while others pay with other peoles lives.

So seatbelts are a waste of time, I guess safety glass is a waste too and fire extingishers and fire engines.

Yes.

Show show dumb you realy are doesn't it.

But only those standing too close to the edge are to blame.

To blame for me beign late for work

You shouldn't be late. It only takes 2 minutes to pick a dead body up off the track and continue the train service.

No it doesn't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 18:01:26 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the idiot's endless BLATHER unread again

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

(News) wrote:

[...]

Then they're stupid. A gun is more useful for shooting from a distance.
But if you're up close, you don't need a knife. I suppose they're easier
to carry than a rock.

Once they're down, just smash their skull repeatedly with it. So, ban
all stones? Lock them all up?

Same old story from the brain dead, you could more easily kill them with
ruhbard leaves or feed them a poisen. While others would use a car.
Some people get trained to not need anything other than their bare hands
are you suggesting we ban hands ?

I'm suggesting we ban nothing, as a killer will always find something to
use.

So if inteligent enough might realsie there's little reason for
them to carry one, those depicted on the TV seem to have their
reasons for carrying them, mostley claimed for self defence.

Or to attack the **** that lives down the road that they don't
like.

That's not the reason(s) they give.

Ever heard of lying?

yes it takes inteligence to fool someone else.
This is why we have laws about carrying such things in public places.
This is why you question a youth that a machet in his hand is claiming
he has it to cut his fries. The same reason yuo question anyone
carrying a baseball bat and no gloves or other baseball equipment.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes that's it they are innocent until proved guilty.

They should be, but being illegal to carry a knife is making an assumption
that you're going to kill someone with it. Assuming guilt.

There are so many sensible reasons for carrying a knife.

Then if they have one they are not charged a friend of mine is chef, he
carried his own personal st in a bag to and from the pub he worked in as
a chef.

People shouldn't have to prove their reason.

Even self defence.

Not that is not classed in the UK as a good reason.

Self defence is perfectly legal.

Presently iun the UK we are having this discusion regarding carrying
corrosive substancies.

The only "victims" I've seen are Muslims, so I don't give a ****.

That's as patheotc as I'd expect from you.
It's happend to others in the past just not reported much because there's
been no racial motive just a basic robbery.
about 1000 acid attacks happen in indian every year, and there's been
1500 in the UK since 2011. If a moped gang want yuor watch or anything
else they really don;t giove a **** what religeon you are.

Not been on the news.

Do you seriously think someone 3 years younger is incapable of
driving one with assistance?

I never said that, all I said is I wouldn't allow a 14 year-old to
drive on a public road.

Which means you think they're incapable of driving.

No but at 14 it is against the law

Being against the law is not a reason to not do something. A law is
just someone else's opinion.

So, it's my chocie whether I want to train a 14 year-old to drive or let
one drive my car so that's my decision irrispective of the law.

Of course. If you're sure enough you won't get your car damaged, then
that's good enough for me.

and the driver or owner of the vehical could be fined and if it were
me wouldn;t put myself in that position just to please a 14 year-old
although you might well have a better reason for letting a 14 year-old
drive. It has nothing to do with the 14 year olds ability.

I never even knew it was illegal, why would I?

No idea and I don't care as it's the same with the age of consent it's
just someone elses idea.
Why even have driving test for anyone ?

Because without one you'll crash in 5 minutes. But we should allow
someone of any age to try the test.

What makes yuo think someone that has passed a driving test can drivem
you can't even walk without falling over yuor own feet.
Why don;t yuo train some 10 year-olds and start up a rival to uber beign
kids yuop won;t have to pay them an adult wage either.

They should teach how to use indicators in the test.

Anyway, everybody breaks petty traffic laws. Speeding, double yellow
lines, traffic lights, undertaking, one way streets, ......

Yes they do sopme pay with their lives while others pay with other peoles
lives.

You've been brainwashed. The above are not dangerous.

So seatbelts are a waste of time, I guess safety glass is a waste too
and fire extingishers and fire engines.

Yes.

Show show dumb you realy are doesn't it.

No, it shows how much of a girl you are.

But only those standing too close to the edge are to blame.

To blame for me beign late for work

You shouldn't be late. It only takes 2 minutes to pick a dead body up
off the track and continue the train service.

No it doesn't.

I could do it in 2 minutes.

Nope.

Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto the platform,

You wont be doing that in 2 minutes when its jammed under the train.

start the train.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 7 August 2017 18:01:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 16:42:31 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

Yep you could do but it is more difficult otherwause the armies of teh world would suply and concentrate on killing people using rocks but for some reaon hand to hand combate tend to use knife training.

Then they're stupid. A gun is more useful for shooting from a distance.

I said hand to hand combate and a gun isn't as good as a tank or plane at a distance, so they;d really be stupid, how stupid well more stupid than North Korea as they seem to think a missle is better than a gun at a distance why do you think that is ? are they correct ?

But if you're up close, you don't need a knife. I suppose they're easier to carry than a rock.

If yuo;re close up you don't need anything so why do muggers and the like use knives and now acid.

Once they're down, just smash their skull repeatedly with it. So, ban all stones? Lock them all up?

Same old story from the brain dead, you could more easily kill them with ruhbard leaves or feed them a poisen. While others would use a car.
Some people get trained to not need anything other than their bare hands are you suggesting we ban hands ?

I'm suggesting we ban nothing, as a killer will always find something to use.

So you're saying make it as easy as possible for them, make it real easy for a serial killer sell them some anthrax or a nuclear weapon why not ?
Sell trident to kim jong-un. Save him time building his own.

So if inteligent enough might realsie there's little reason for them to carry one, those depicted on the TV seem to have their reasons for carrying them, mostley claimed for self defence.

Or to attack the **** that lives down the road that they don't like.

That's not the reason(s) they give.

Ever heard of lying?

yes it takes inteligence to fool someone else.
This is why we have laws about carrying such things in public places..
This is why you question a youth that a machet in his hand is claiming he has it to cut his fries. The same reason yuo question anyone carrying a baseball bat and no gloves or other baseball equipment.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes that's it they are innocent until proved guilty.

They should be,

They are.

but being illegal to carry a knife is making an assumption that you're going to kill someone with it. Assuming guilt.

No one is making it illegal to carry a knife for someone that needs to carry a knife, it's the same with guns and nuclear weapons, we don't allow everyone to have them do we, some are allowed them, some are allowed to keep the small pox virus.

There are so many sensible reasons for carrying a knife.

Then if they have one they are not charged a friend of mine is chef, he carried his own personal st in a bag to and from the pub he worked in as a chef.

People shouldn't have to prove their reason.

And people shouldn't have to drive on roads why can't they use pavements.

Even self defence.

Not that is not classed in the UK as a good reason.

Self defence is perfectly legal.

Depends on what occurs it is not legal to kill someone because they laughed at you or looked at you in the wrong way.

Presently iun the UK we are having this discusion regarding carrying corrosive substancies.

The only "victims" I've seen are Muslims, so I don't give a ****.

That's as patheotc as I'd expect from you.
It's happend to others in the past just not reported much because there's been no racial motive just a basic robbery.
about 1000 acid attacks happen in indian every year, and there's been 1500 in the UK since 2011. If a moped gang want yuor watch or anything else they really don;t giove a **** what religeon you are.

Not been on the news.

It has been maybe your too dumb to read austrailan.
Do these women look muslim to you as it's obvious why they were attacked accoring to you .

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-1...attack/8448614

Being against the law is not a reason to not do something. A law is just someone else's opinion.

No it's meant to be the combined opionion of the majority not just an individual.

and the driver or owner of the vehical could be fined and if it were me wouldn;t put myself in that position just to please a 14 year-old although you might well have a better reason for letting a 14 year-old drive. It has nothing to do with the 14 year olds ability.

I never even knew it was illegal, why would I?

No idea and I don't care as it's the same with the age of consent it's just someone elses idea.
Why even have driving test for anyone ?

Because without one you'll crash in 5 minutes.

Not if taught to drive a driving test does't teach you how to drive does it..

They should teach how to use indicators in the test.

are you saying they don't ?

Some on here probbely remmebr having to wave their hand out of the window before turning.

Anyway, everybody breaks petty traffic laws. Speeding, double yellow lines, traffic lights, undertaking, one way streets, ......

Yes they do some pay with their lives while others pay with other peoples lives.

You've been brainwashed. The above are not dangerous.

It is, which is why there are so many accidents caused by peolpe that have past their driving test.

So seatbelts are a waste of time, I guess safety glass is a waste too and fire extingishers and fire engines.

Yes.

Show show dumb you realy are doesn't it.

No, it shows how much of a girl you are.

I think you should know that girls are those humans that have vaginas in them, but those you find with 3 vagines are classed as Kangaroos, remmebr that it might be important in your love life.

But only those standing too close to the edge are to blame.

To blame for me beign late for work

You shouldn't be late. It only takes 2 minutes to pick a dead body up off the track and continue the train service.

No it doesn't.

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

--
Caution: Always engage brain before operating mouth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/17 11:53, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 7 August 2017 18:01:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 15:38:02 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:59:44 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 08/08/17 11:53, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 7 August 2017 18:01:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking. And just avoid the live rail, not difficult is it?

You can't turm the power off it's not a switch in the train cab, anyway where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:37:55 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH poor idiot's drivel

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 17:11:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH all the idiotic drivel

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I go hillwalking barefoot for hours in the snow, my feet just go red.
Extra blood, they can't freeze."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:59:44 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 08/08/17 11:53, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 7 August 2017 18:01:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto
the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking.

Not if it aint touching the live rail.

And just avoid the live rail, not difficult is it?

Even sillier than you usually manage when dragging the corpse out
from under the ****ing train and tossing the bits up on the platform.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 15:38:02 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:59:44 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 08/08/17 11:53, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 7 August 2017 18:01:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto
the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is
removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking. And just avoid the live
rail, not difficult is it?

You can't turm the power off it's not a switch in the train cab, anyway
where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

In the train, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it onto
the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is
removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking. And just avoid the live
rail, not difficult is it?

You can't turm the power off it's not a switch in the train cab,

Then don't touch the live rail. FFS you can work on a live mains
household socket without shocking yourself. A rail is way bigger and
easier to avoid.

anyway where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

The body fell off the platform remember.

But got dragged into the tunnel because the train couldn't stop fast enough.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The person you're scraping off the rail is still attached to the rail and when they ****ed and **** themselves it's all over the place conducting.

anyway where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

The body fell off the platform remember.

and got scrapped along the track towards the tunnel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 19:59:52 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

Suppose all the eats are full I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats. And what if the person your putting in the traiun has an infection from just a cold or maybe HIV+ .
I wouldn;t fancy just picking up a body and placing it somewhere else but then again maybe I'm fussier about my love life ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it
onto
the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is
removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems
for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking. And just avoid the
live
rail, not difficult is it?

You can't turm the power off it's not a switch in the train cab, anyway
where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

In the train, stupid.

Suppose all the eats are full

I expect they will move away from where you chuck the bits into the
train pretty quickly, even if they have to leave the seats close to there.

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their seat.

And what if the person your putting in the traiun
has an infection from just a cold or maybe HIV+ .

Anyone silly enough to try rolling in the bits like a dog
rolling in a nice smelly dog turd it has just found might
well end up with HIV. Its unlikely that there would be
any worse effect with the fool who just jumped under
the train than if they had walked onto the train instead.

I wouldn;t fancy just picking up a
body and placing it somewhere else

Someone has to do it. If no one bothers, there is likely
to be quite a bit of howling about it on facebook etc.

but then again maybe I'm fussier about my love life ;-)

Obvious lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the body, chuck it
onto
the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues. As is
removing
the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left' which could cause problems
for
other trains etc, removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking. And just avoid the
live
rail, not difficult is it?

You can't turm the power off it's not a switch in the train cab, anyway
where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

In the train, stupid.

Suppose all the seats are full

I expect they will move away from where you chuck the bits into the
train pretty quickly, even if they have to leave the seats close to there..

you'll be lucky, have you seen a tube train during a typical rush hour ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...VW_Di3k4c-3cM:

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their seat.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene, and you still havent explained how you'll turn off the power, when yuo';re miles from the power switch.

No on your hands ****wit, and as your throwing the body on the train it;s belleding all over you.

rolling in a nice smelly dog turd it has just found might
well end up with HIV.

You don;t become HIV by rolling in dog turds.

Its unlikely that there would be
any worse effect with the fool who just jumped under
the train than if they had walked onto the train instead.

So head butting a train doesn't cause any injuries, well phucker will be pleased to hear that.

So you don't mind getting blood and guts on your clothes, and dirt from the rails and elsehwhere, but as the school bog cleaner I guess you;re used to that sort of ****.

there is likely
to be quite a bit of howling about it on facebook etc.

Wow the end of the world, someone complained about it on facebook, now the Earths stoped revolving.

but then again maybe I'm fussier about my love life ;-)

Obvious lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Brian Reay wrote
whisky-dave wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I could do it in 2 minutes. Jump down, grab the
body, chuck it onto the platform, start the train.

and get electrocuted with a bit of luck.

Indeed, ensuring the 'power' is off is one of the issues.
As is removing the 'bits', checking nothing is 'left'
which could cause problems for other trains etc,
removing the train- it may well be damaged, etc.

If the power was on you'd see the body smoking.
And just avoid the live rail, not difficult is it?

You can't turm the power off it's not a switch in the train cab,
anyway where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

In the train, stupid.

Suppose all the seats are full

I expect they will move away from where you chuck the bits into the
train pretty quickly, even if they have to leave the seats close to
there.

Specially with the bits still writhing around like a headless chook.

you'll be lucky, have you seen a tube train during a typical rush hour ?

Bet the hole in the crowd develops pretty quickly
once you start chucking the bits into the carriage.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...VW_Di3k4c-3cM:

And that complete and utter obscenity works fine as

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...res&tbm =isch

And your selfies need a warning label, there are clearly children reading
here.

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their seat.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene,

Nope, suicide aint been illegal for a long time now.

and you still havent explained how you'll turn off the
power, when yuo';re miles from the power switch.

You use one of those funky things we call a mobile phone, stupid.

And what if the person your putting in the traiun
has an infection from just a cold or maybe HIV+ .

Anyone silly enough to try rolling in the bits like a dog.

No on your hands ****wit,

Just issue the train drivers with gloves, stupid.

and as your throwing the body on
the train it;s belleding all over you.

Try that again in english when not completely blotto.

rolling in a nice smelly dog turd it has just found might
well end up with HIV. Its unlikely that there would be
any worse effect with the fool who just jumped under
the train than if they had walked onto the train instead.

So head butting a train doesn't cause any injuries,
well phucker will be pleased to hear that.

We arent tho.

I wouldn;t fancy just picking up a
body and placing it somewhere else

Someone has to do it. If no one bothers,

So you don't mind getting blood and guts on your
clothes, and dirt from the rails and elsehwhere,

I'm not actually stupid enough to be a ****ing train driver.

Yes, we can automate the train driving trivially.

But harder to get a robot to pick the remains off the rails
and chuck them into the train while its still in the tunnel tho.

So you lot will have to tell recent immigrants that they get to like
that 'work' or lump it. And most of them are likely HIV+ anyway
given where they are coming from and what they get up to there.

there is likely to be quite a bit of howling about it on facebook etc.

but then again maybe I'm fussier about my love life ;-)

Obvious lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 16:26:52 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
[...]

I'm not sure that would happen by the time you picked up the bits.

you'll be lucky, have you seen a tube train during a typical rush hour ?

Bet the hole in the crowd develops pretty quickly
once you start chucking the bits into the carriage.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...VW_Di3k4c-3cM:

And that complete and utter obscenity works fine as

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...res&tbm =isch

And your selfies need a warning label, there are clearly children reading
here.

selfies reading ?????

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their seat.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene,

Nope, suicide aint been illegal for a long time now.

How would yuo know it's a suicide, could be an accident or a murder that's common as I;'ve said pole standing too close to teh edge while those behind battle for teh best position when the train arrives.

Did yuo see the vid of the jogger trying to push a women under a bus. ?

She wasn't trying to commit suicide

and you still havent explained how you'll turn off the
power, when yuo';re miles from the power switch.

You use one of those funky things we call a mobile phone, stupid.

Mobile phone can't switch the power off on London transport.
Which app would you use and is it availble for IOS and Android ?

And what if the person your putting in the traiun
has an infection from just a cold or maybe HIV+ .

Anyone silly enough to try rolling in the bits like a dog.

No on your hands ****wit,

Just issue the train drivers with gloves, stupid.

They don't issue car drives with gloves for moving bodies when hit by your car, they could offered these instead of cinema tickets or meerkats toys but they don't.

and as your throwing the body on
the train it;s belleding all over you.

Try that again in english when not completely blotto.

bleeding, and what makes you think train drivers will be in a fit state to do such a thing, car drivers aren't.

I wouldn;t fancy just picking up a
body and placing it somewhere else

Someone has to do it. If no one bothers,

So you don't mind getting blood and guts on your
clothes, and dirt from the rails and elsehwhere,

I'm not actually stupid enough to be a ****ing train driver.

If train drivers had to move dead bodies or injured bodies I doubt many would opt for driving a train if you like moving dead bodies about work in the funeral business or do autopsy or something don;t choose train driving.
If yuo want to have sex with dead bodies become a DJ.

Yes, we can automate the train driving trivially.

So there won't be anyone to scoop the dead of the track will there.

But harder to get a robot to pick the remains off the rails
and chuck them into the train while its still in the tunnel tho.

Yes it;s not easy moving a dead body and not everyone can carry another person.

So you lot will have to tell recent immigrants that they get to like
that 'work' or lump it.

That's what happens and why we have so many illegal workers working.

And most of them are likely HIV+ anyway
given where they are coming from and what they get up to there.

SO even less reason to help clear off dead bodies.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
[...]

Corse it does with 11KV live rails.

Have a look at what happened to that stupid indian on a train roof when
he grabbed the overhead 11KV line to stop him falling off the roof.

you'll be lucky, have you seen a tube train during a typical rush hour ?

Bet the hole in the crowd develops pretty quickly
once you start chucking the bits into the carriage.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...VW_Di3k4c-3cM:

And that complete and utter obscenity works fine as

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...res&tbm =isch

And your selfies need a warning label, there are clearly children reading
here.

selfies reading ?????

Those selfies of your you provided that utter obscenity of a link to.

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their seat.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene,

Nope, suicide aint been illegal for a long time now.

How would yuo know it's a suicide,

Plenty saw it jump.

could be an accident

In which case it still aint a crime scene.

or a murder that's common as I;'ve said pole standing too close to teh
edge
while those behind battle for teh best position when the train arrives.

Still not a crime, just stupidity.

Did yuo see the vid of the jogger trying to push a women under a bus. ?

Even you should have noticed that that aint a train.

She wasn't trying to commit suicide

And that wasnt a train.

and you still havent explained how you'll turn off the
power, when yuo';re miles from the power switch.

You use one of those funky things we call a mobile phone, stupid.

Mobile phone can't switch the power off on London transport.

Corse they can and do.

Which app would you use

The one you use to make phone calls or texts with.

and is it availble for IOS and Android ?

Corse not.

And what if the person your putting in the traiun
has an infection from just a cold or maybe HIV+ .

Anyone silly enough to try rolling in the bits like a dog.

No on your hands ****wit,

Just issue the train drivers with gloves, stupid.

They don't issue car drives with gloves
for moving bodies when hit by your car,

Corse they do, all first aid kits have them.

they could offered these instead of cinema
tickets or meerkats toys but they don't.

Corse they do, they call them first aid kits, stupid.

and as your throwing the body on
the train it;s belleding all over you.

Try that again in english when not completely blotto.

bleeding, and what makes you think train
drivers will be in a fit state to do such a thing,

You make them do that during recruitment.

If they are such wimps that they can't manage even
something as basic as that, they dont get the job.

I wouldn;t fancy just picking up a
body and placing it somewhere else

Someone has to do it. If no one bothers,

So you don't mind getting blood and guts on your
clothes, and dirt from the rails and elsehwhere,

I'm not actually stupid enough to be a ****ing train driver.

If train drivers had to move dead bodies or injured
bodies I doubt many would opt for driving a train

How odd that there is no shortage of applicants
for the jobs that do get to remove the bits of
the fools that jump in front of trains now.

if you like moving dead bodies about work in the funeral business

Thats no fun, you dont even get to dance on the grave.

or do autopsy or something don;t choose train driving.
If yuo want to have sex with dead bodies become a DJ.

That certainly explains why you frequent music venues.

Yes, we can automate the train driving trivially.

So there won't be anyone to scoop the dead of the track will there.

Corse there is. Tell the pax that unless they
do that, the train aint going nowhere.

But harder to get a robot to pick the remains off the rails
and chuck them into the train while its still in the tunnel tho.

Yes it;s not easy moving a dead body and
not everyone can carry another person.

Even you should be able to chuck bits of the suicider into the train.

And if you can't even manage that, you get to starve on the train.

So you lot will have to tell recent immigrants
that they get to like that 'work' or lump it.

That's what happens and why we have
so many illegal workers working.

Great, much cheaper than you lot.

And most of them are likely HIV+ anyway given where
they are coming from and what they get up to there.

SO even less reason to help clear off dead bodies.

Trouble is that bits of the corpse tend to fly
around a tad when the next train shows up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 17:34:53 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
[...]

But the London undeground runs on 630V DC.

Have a look at what happened to that stupid indian on a train roof when
he grabbed the overhead 11KV line to stop him falling off the roof.

No but what has that got to do with London underground. ?

you'll be lucky, have you seen a tube train during a typical rush hour ?

Bet the hole in the crowd develops pretty quickly
once you start chucking the bits into the carriage.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...VW_Di3k4c-3cM:

And that complete and utter obscenity works fine as

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...res&tbm =isch

Yes but mine shows the images are owned by getty not google or me or TFL.

And your selfies need a warning label, there are clearly children reading
here.

selfies reading ?????

Those selfies of your you provided that utter obscenity of a link to.

They aren't selfies of me.

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their seat.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene,

Nope, suicide aint been illegal for a long time now.

How would yuo know it's a suicide,

Plenty saw it jump.

Then prove it ?

could be an accident

In which case it still aint a crime scene.

but you wouldn't know at the time.

or a murder that's common as I;'ve said pole standing too close to teh
edge
while those behind battle for teh best position when the train arrives.

Still not a crime, just stupidity.

But you wonlt know at the time whether the person behind was pushing to kill or maybe the person behin dthem was pushing I;ve been on platforms that are 5 people deep.

Did yuo see the vid of the jogger trying to push a women under a bus. ?

Even you should have noticed that that aint a train.

She wasn't trying to commit suicide

And that wasnt a train.

Well done but how do you know that ?

and you still havent explained how you'll turn off the
power, when yuo';re miles from the power switch.

You use one of those funky things we call a mobile phone, stupid.

Mobile phone can't switch the power off on London transport.

Corse they can and do.

No they don't there's no app on a phone to turn the power off, and presently mobiles don't work in most underground stations.

Which app would you use

The one you use to make phone calls or texts with.

and how do they turn off the power ?

and is it availble for IOS and Android ?

Corse not.

So how do you put it on your phone ?

bleeding, and what makes you think train
drivers will be in a fit state to do such a thing,

You make them do that during recruitment.

doesnlt mean they'll be able to do it while in shock.
First aid doesnlt deal with disposing of dead bodied either.

I'm not actually stupid enough to be a ****ing train driver.

So yuo expect stupid people to move dead bodies and yuo expect them to
save those not yet dead .
Do they only employ stupid peole as doctors nurses etc...

If train drivers had to move dead bodies or injured
bodies I doubt many would opt for driving a train

How odd that there is no shortage of applicants
for the jobs that do get to remove the bits of
the fools that jump in front of trains now.

Show me the prooof of that claim.

if you like moving dead bodies about work in the funeral business

Thats no fun, you dont even get to dance on the grave.

or do autopsy or something don;t choose train driving.
If yuo want to have sex with dead bodies become a DJ.

That certainly explains why you frequent music venues.

Live music mostly.

Yes, we can automate the train driving trivially.

So there won't be anyone to scoop the dead of the track will there.

Corse there is. Tell the pax that unless they
do that, the train aint going nowhere.

But it doesnlt go anywhere anyway during such an incident every gets off and leaves and make alternative arrangments for travel.

But harder to get a robot to pick the remains off the rails
and chuck them into the train while its still in the tunnel tho.

Yes it;s not easy moving a dead body and
not everyone can carry another person.

Even you should be able to chuck bits of the suicider into the train.

How do you know it;s a suicider ?
And if it;s a suicide what about all the other bodies.
Is that what happend on 7/7 .

And if you can't even manage that, you get to starve on the train.

So you lot will have to tell recent immigrants
that they get to like that 'work' or lump it.

That's what happens and why we have
so many illegal workers working.

Great, much cheaper than you lot.

Yep that's why we import them and then get the tax payer give them a free home.

And most of them are likely HIV+ anyway given where
they are coming from and what they get up to there.

SO even less reason to help clear off dead bodies.

Trouble is that bits of the corpse tend to fly
around a tad when the next train shows up.

and may even stop the next tarin which is why you need to do a proper clean..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
[...]

Still plenty to have the bits writhing around like a headless chook.

Even you should have noticed that when you chop the
head off a chook, there isnt any voltage at all on the axe
you use and the body still writhes around anyway. Same
with the train wheels even with the underground.

Have a look at what happened to that stupid indian on a train roof when
he grabbed the overhead 11KV line to stop him falling off the roof.

No but what has that got to do with London underground. ?

You'd get the same effect with the live rail.

you'll be lucky, have you seen a tube train during a typical rush hour
?

Bet the hole in the crowd develops pretty quickly
once you start chucking the bits into the carriage.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...VW_Di3k4c-3cM:

And that complete and utter obscenity works fine as

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...res&tbm =isch

And your selfies need a warning label,
there are clearly children reading here.

selfies reading ?????

Those selfies of your you provided that utter obscenity of a link to.

They aren't selfies of me.

Obvious lie, we can see you in the gutter in all of them, blotto as always.

I have to stand virtually, on every journey no seats.

Means its easier for them to move out of the way of the bits you
are chucking into the train. They dont even have to leave their
seat.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene,

Nope, suicide aint been illegal for a long time now.

How would yuo know it's a suicide,

Plenty saw it jump.

Then prove it ?

No one got charged with murder.

could be an accident

In which case it still aint a crime scene.

but you wouldn't know at the time.

Corse they do from the surveillance footage.

or a murder that's common as I;'ve said pole
standing too close to teh edge while those behind
battle for teh best position when the train arrives.

Still not a crime, just stupidity.

But you wonlt know at the time whether the person behind
was pushing to kill or maybe the person behin dthem was
pushing I;ve been on platforms that are 5 people deep.

Corse they do from the surveillance footage.

And the murderer is hardly likely to hang
around with those close pointing him out to
the cops as they setup a crime scene anyway.

They dont even tell everyone that they cant
leave the station until they are all interviewed
by some large footed person either.

Did yuo see the vid of the jogger trying to push a women under a bus. ?

Even you should have noticed that that aint a train.

And that they didnt setup a crime scene with that either.

She wasn't trying to commit suicide

And that wasnt a train.

Well done but how do you know that ?

Bit of a shortage of rails there, and its a tad smaller
than the average train, and no carriages either.

Even an unemployable dunny cleaning drunk like
you should be able to work out the difference, if
anyone was actually stupid enough to lend you
a seeing eye dog and while cane.

and you still havent explained how you'll turn off the
power, when yuo';re miles from the power switch.

You use one of those funky things we call a mobile phone, stupid.

Mobile phone can't switch the power off on London transport.

Corse they can and do.

No they don't there's no app on a phone to turn the power off,

Corse there is, the one you use to ring people or text them.

and presently mobiles don't work in most underground stations.

More fool you lot. Ours do.

Which app would you use

The one you use to make phone calls or texts with.

and how do they turn off the power ?

You ring or text the person sitting near the switch, stupid.

and is it availble for IOS and Android ?

Corse not.

So how do you put it on your phone ?

Dont need to, its there when you buy the phone.

Or steal it in your case.

bleeding, and what makes you think train
drivers will be in a fit state to do such a thing,

You make them do that during recruitment.

doesnlt mean they'll be able to do it while in shock.

Then you sack them when they can't
so are left with those who can do that.

First aid doesnlt deal with disposing of dead bodied either.

Even you should be able to work out how to chuck the
bits on the ground under the train into the train thru an
open doorway without actually being trained to do that.

I'm not actually stupid enough to be a ****ing train driver.

So yuo expect stupid people to move dead bodies

Even you should be able to work out how to
chuck the bits from the tracks into the train.

If train drivers had to move dead bodies or injured
bodies I doubt many would opt for driving a train

How odd that there is no shortage of applicants
for the jobs that do get to remove the bits of
the fools that jump in front of trains now.

Show me the prooof of that claim.

The bits obviously get removed every single time.

They dont get left there because there is no one to move them.

if you like moving dead bodies about work in the funeral business

Thats no fun, you dont even get to dance on the grave.

or do autopsy or something don;t choose train driving.
If yuo want to have sex with dead bodies become a DJ.

That certainly explains why you frequent music venues.

Live music mostly.

Obvious lie. There hasnt been any of that on
that soggy little frigid island for decades now.

Yes, we can automate the train driving trivially.

So there won't be anyone to scoop the dead of the track will there.

Corse there is. Tell the pax that unless they
do that, the train aint going nowhere.

But it doesnlt go anywhere anyway during such an incident every
gets off and leaves and make alternative arrangments for travel.

Bull**** they do. If the train stays there forever, even you should
have noticed that its a bit hard for other trains to get past.

But harder to get a robot to pick the remains off the rails
and chuck them into the train while its still in the tunnel tho.

Yes it;s not easy moving a dead body and
not everyone can carry another person.

Even you should be able to chuck bits of the suicider into the train.

How do you know it;s a suicider ?

Who cares ? The bits have to be removed anyway.

And if it;s a suicide what about all the other bodies.

They're down the cemetery, or in the morgue, stupid.

And if you can't even manage that, you get to starve on the train.

So you lot will have to tell recent immigrants
that they get to like that 'work' or lump it.

That's what happens and why we have
so many illegal workers working.

Great, much cheaper than you lot.

Yep that's why we import them and then
get the tax payer give them a free home.

**** all of them get a free home, even the ones with kids.

And if they refuse to chuck the bits into the train, they
get the bums rush out of that 'home' onto the street.

And most of them are likely HIV+ anyway given where
they are coming from and what they get up to there.

SO even less reason to help clear off dead bodies.

Trouble is that bits of the corpse tend to fly
around a tad when the next train shows up.

and may even stop the next tarin which
is why you need to do a proper clean.

Thats why you tell them that if they dont do a proper
job, they get the bums rush out of their 'home'

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:47:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

FLUSH the idiot's endless idiotic BLATHER

--
Typical Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) babble:
"And every must not in it is explaining a law to you."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 11 August 2017 20:15:59 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
[...]

No they wouldn't.

Even you should have noticed that when you chop the
head off a chook,

chopping the head off doesn't make the feet dance about.

there isnt any voltage at all on the axe
you use and the body still writhes around anyway.

No it doesn;t not for any lenght of time a second or two perhaps.

Same
with the train wheels even with the underground.

Have a look at what happened to that stupid indian on a train roof when
he grabbed the overhead 11KV line to stop him falling off the roof.

No but what has that got to do with London underground. ?

You'd get the same effect with the live rail.

No wouldn't.
11KV AC and 630V DC bewteen 3 rails is differnt.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lo...res&tbm =isch

And your selfies need a warning label,
there are clearly children reading here.

selfies reading ?????

Those selfies of your you provided that utter obscenity of a link to.

They aren't selfies of me.

Obvious lie, we can see you in the gutter in all of them, blotto as always.

Off your meds again, someone shoukd inform your carer.

You;ll also be disturbing a possible crime scene,

Nope, suicide aint been illegal for a long time now.

How would yuo know it's a suicide,

Plenty saw it jump.

Then prove it ?

No one got charged with murder.

So,

could be an accident

In which case it still aint a crime scene.

but you wouldn't know at the time.

Corse they do from the surveillance footage.

That come slater, you claimed you could clear the body off the track in 2mins they don't make the CCTV footage availble that quickly to anyone.

after it;s been viewed and judge hw woukd a dim**** like yuo know what was seen, you claimed you could clear the track in 2 mins, it'd take longer than that to get to the CCTV.

And the murderer is hardly likely to hang
around with those close pointing him out to
the cops as they setup a crime scene anyway.

He'd be long gone, before the police arrived.

They dont even tell everyone that they cant
leave the station until they are all interviewed
by some large footed person either.

I know bu yuo claim to be able to get the service up and running in 2mins, but teh police would stop the trains in case the person doing the pushing got on the train to escape that would be the fasters method of escape if tehy allowed the train to leave.
Even if soeone is unwell on the train they halt them for mor ethan 2mins and that;s to get a live person off the train.

Did yuo see the vid of the jogger trying to push a women under a bus. ?

Even you should have noticed that that aint a train.

And that they didnt setup a crime scene with that either.

She wasn't trying to commit suicide

And that wasnt a train.

Well done but how do you know that ?

Bit of a shortage of rails there, and its a tad smaller
than the average train, and no carriages either.

No, idiot when did you work out it wasn't a suicide ?

No there isn't, you dumb **** otherwise anyone could dial the number and the train would stop.

and presently mobiles don't work in most underground stations.

More fool you lot. Ours do.

A couple of long tunnels is NOT an underground system.

How odd that there is no shortage of applicants
for the jobs that do get to remove the bits of
the fools that jump in front of trains now.

Show me the prooof of that claim.

The bits obviously get removed every single time.

They dont get left there because there is no one to move them.

They get those employed to move such things just loke they get train drivers to drive the trains. They would trust or allow you to do it.
The need inteligent poeple that know how and when the electricity is turned off.

if you like moving dead bodies about work in the funeral business

Thats no fun, you dont even get to dance on the grave.

or do autopsy or something don;t choose train driving.
If yuo want to have sex with dead bodies become a DJ.

That certainly explains why you frequent music venues.

Live music mostly.

Obvious lie. There hasnt been any of that on
that soggy little frigid island for decades now.

You realy do talk a lot of crap. Thre;s lives gigs every days of the week in London. My next is this sunday.

But it doesnlt go anywhere anyway during such an incident every
gets off and leaves and make alternative arrangments for travel.

Bull**** they do.

Yes they do ****wit I've been in that situation.

If the train stays there forever,

you really are dumb, I said during the incident.

even you should
have noticed that its a bit hard for other trains to get past.

ans that is what causes the disruption.

Yep that's why we import them and then
get the tax payer give them a free home.

**** all of them get a free home, even the ones with kids.

Yes they do, it's why there's so many 'hotels' .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 12 August 2017 23:47:58 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 12:00:48 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

Why would the train be going into the tunnel? They tend to stop at stations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJPNvk-btoo

Trains also tend to leave stations and go into tunnels as trains in order to leave tunnels have to go into them at some point.
I can understand how complex this is for you, you've probbaly worried about putting shoes on your feet but have you ever removed shoes from yuor feet perhaps that is where yuo are going wrong. you can;t just keepo adding more and more shoes ytou you feet you should take them off, but don't try this while still walking, sit down and try it, maybe it'll solve yuor problem(s)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Have fun explaining how a headless chook runs around then.

none of the rest of your even sillier **** worth bothering with, all
flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Then take a non conductive stick with you.

It's not my job, why don;t yuo take a working brain out with you.

anyway where will you put the body if you're in a tunnel ?

The body fell off the platform remember.

and got scrapped along the track towards the tunnel

Why would the train be going into the tunnel? They tend to stop at stations.

There are tunnels between stations. Te way a trian works is it travels from station to station on things called rails, sometimes theses rails need tunnels sometimes bridges.