Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT What has she done to my Facebook account?

I let the Lou have a go on my phone on Sunday to make a Facebook post (I
seldom use it). She then said "I've set it up properly to work on your
mobile"

And since then I have had a "people you may know list" reach over 100
people.

I'll not list all of them but here is a sample of what is on that list

1. My ex stalker
2. My ex wife
3. The apprentice than went to the police with his mum saying that I had
assaulted him
4. His Brother
5. Another ex stalker
6. An apprentices mum (and I am not FB friends with that apprentice)
7. An apprentices Dad (and I an not FB friends with that apprentice)
8. The bloke who fitted the grid ceiling at the school I was working at
in the last school holidays.
9. TMH's grand daughter
10. An ex finance
11. Another ex finance
12. That bird from the museum in Barnsley
12. Some people I went to school with and have not seen or heard from
since 1987

What's she done?

--
Adam

(OT) Why do you use Facebook? [email protected] Home Repair 63 July 8th 16 02:32 PM
OT Thank God for facebook ARWadsworth UK diy 13 March 17th 12 03:32 PM
Who is on Facebook? David F. Eisan[_2_] Woodworking 171 June 16th 11 06:24 AM
Facebook FFS Jim K[_3_] UK diy 0 March 3rd 11 02:36 PM
TRANSFER 300$ To Your EFT Account By Just ONE CLICK From OTHER Account hollywood Metalworking 0 October 23rd 10 07:52 PM