Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Scandinova - do they exist?

Does anyone here know if Scandinova actually exists as a company?
Searching for Scandinova produces zillions of hits for Scandinova
kitchen equipment but no hits at all for an actual company behind the
name.

Just about every other kitchen equipment company has a web site where
you can look at their products and even work out to some extent the
differences etc. but I can't find anything for Scandinova.

Any ideas anyone? Are they just a brand produced by a 'well known
name' (but even then you'd expect to find a web site) or are they
based overseas somewhere? I found a Danish Scandinova but that
doesn't look like the right company.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote:

Does anyone here know if Scandinova actually exists as a company?

Seems it was a comet brand-name.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

Does anyone here know if Scandinova actually exists as a company?

Seems it was a comet brand-name.

But Scandinova equipment is still widely available everywhere.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

Does anyone here know if Scandinova actually exists as a company?

Seems it was a comet brand-name.

But Scandinova equipment is still widely available everywhere.

Those sort of brand names get sold on from company to company getting
stuck on all sorts of differing quality equipment.

An example that comes to mind is Hygena, once a quality brand of kitchen
cabinetry but turned up on MFI carp at one stage.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote:

Scandinova equipment is still widely available everywhere.

Really? All the results I get are for spare parts, are no longer
available, or are from people asking what happened to them ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

Scandinova equipment is still widely available everywhere.

Really? All the results I get are for spare parts, are no longer
available, or are from people asking what happened to them ...

Yes, sorry, looking harder you're probably right.

--
Chris Green
·

Does this exist yet? Brian Gaff[_2_] UK diy 8 September 25th 14 12:07 AM
Does this exist... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 60 December 13th 09 09:49 PM
Does this exist? Chris Styles UK diy 7 November 13th 06 06:25 PM
Does it exist? bobs Electronics Repair 8 May 3rd 06 04:51 AM
Scandinova cooker wounded horse UK diy 0 January 9th 05 05:40 PM