Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default IT'S A WRAP - THE END

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

Simon:
You are going Vanity Press. This will get you nowhere.
Did you ever think of selling your story?
http://www.readersdigest-magazine.co.uk/
They paid 50p per word, this many years ago.
Food for thought perhaps?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 6 January 2017 21:23:14 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

Simon:
You are going Vanity Press. This will get you nowhere.
Did you ever think of selling your story?
http://www.readersdigest-magazine.co.uk/
They paid 50p per word, this many years ago.
Food for thought perhaps?

No - I am getting a local mate to knock off 500 at my own expense and I will give them away like the glossy lavish A4 kitchen brochures our lass has received. I don't need the money.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

What's all these broken links on your website about?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

What's all these broken links on your website about?

It tried to commit suicide.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:22:43 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

Simon:
You are going Vanity Press. This will get you nowhere.
Did you ever think of selling your story?
http://www.readersdigest-magazine.co.uk/
They paid 50p per word, this many years ago.
Food for thought perhaps?

Please don't encourage him by taking the ****.

If anyone paid him 50 per word - he would have to pay it on to the people he
nicked most of "his" words on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

Simon:
You are going Vanity Press. This will get you nowhere.
Did you ever think of selling your story?
http://www.readersdigest-magazine.co.uk/
They paid 50p per word, this many years ago.
Food for thought perhaps?

No - I am getting a local mate to knock off 500 at my own expense and I will give them away like the glossy lavish A4 kitchen brochures our lass has received. I don't need the money.

I think you should reward the hospital who recovered you from death several
times : and donate them as arse-wipes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"bm" Wrote in message:

"harry" wrote in message
On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

What's all these broken links on your website about?

It tried to commit suicide.

Bum tiss
:-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 10:20:36 UTC, harry wrote:
On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

What's all these broken links on your website about?

DUNNO - I'M WORKING ON IT.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

I expect all the stuff about astrology will cause most readers to lose interest. Stick to what's interesting, you have a story after all.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

I expect all the stuff about astrology will cause most readers to
lose interest.

Or the religion, or claiming to have been dead, but it might well have
being cathartic to write it all down ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Andy Burns
escribió:

Or the religion, or claiming to have been dead, but it might well have
being cathartic to write it all down ...

It has the same cathartic value as a great big ****, and is of about as
much literary value.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 18:47:56 UTC, wrote:
On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

I expect all the stuff about astrology will cause most readers to lose interest. Stick to what's interesting, you have a story after all.

It is my book and my story - God gave me a brain to work it all out and I did.
"If you don't enjoy it, then I'm sorry, it's not meant for you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISfnZi-qbQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 10:20:36 UTC, harry wrote:
On Friday, 6 January 2017 20:54:12 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
http://www.swldxer.co.uk/TMTCMFTD2COPY.pdf

What's all these broken links on your website about?

CHEERS - I AM EDITING IT NOW IN RTF AND IT WILL BE SORTED IN THE MORNING.

YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR!

foam & wrap - which goes on first ? [email protected] Home Repair 3 May 18th 14 08:56 PM
Why do some manufacturers wrap the electrolytic capacitor that gets the hottest in a switching power supply in shrink wrap? Chuck[_16_] Electronics Repair 20 October 25th 11 01:04 AM
Fwd: Cling Wrap Bill[_37_] Woodworking 20 February 15th 11 10:04 PM
Wrap-around hinges gary watson UK diy 6 May 7th 06 12:10 AM
Plastic Food Wrap, what happened to "Saran Wrap"? Loren Coe Metalworking 15 December 27th 03 03:56 AM