Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default BA: £55 for Bosch SDS+ Drill

Only a green Bosch, but this seems cheap for a 2Kg SDS+ drill.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4116354

Bosch PBH 2100 Rotary Hammer Drill - 550W - £55

1.7 J/stroke.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:
Only a green Bosch, but this seems cheap for a 2Kg SDS+ drill.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4116354

Bosch PBH 2100 Rotary Hammer Drill - 550W - £55

1.7 J/stroke.

No mention of a clutch to kick in just before you break your wrist
though so proceed with care. I suppose it might not have enough torque
to do much damage?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , GB
writes
Only a green Bosch, but this seems cheap for a 2Kg SDS+ drill.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4116354

Bosch PBH 2100 Rotary Hammer Drill - 550W - £55

1.7 J/stroke.

I bought a similar drill (PBH200RE) a couple of years ago; mine does
have a clutch. Works well and stands up to heavy work,

--
Chris Holford
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2016 11:30, GB wrote:
Only a green Bosch, but this seems cheap for a 2Kg SDS+ drill.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4116354

Bosch PBH 2100 Rotary Hammer Drill - 550W - £55

1.7 J/stroke.

CPC are selling the Evolution 2kg sds drill complete with drills and
chisels, mechanical clutch and 2 year guarantee for 46 quid including
vat and delivery

Bosch 14.4 Drill Arthur2 UK diy 6 July 25th 08 06:17 PM
Bosch SDS Drill - top end maintenance Peter Hemmings UK diy 2 April 16th 08 08:45 PM
Homebase employee: "Your Bosch drill is not a *real* drill.. it is a screwdriver" !? [email protected] UK diy 9 October 1st 07 02:28 PM
Which Bosch Drill? [email protected] UK diy 5 September 10th 07 09:14 AM
Argos B&D or Bosch SDS drill Snowman UK diy 27 September 30th 04 07:34 PM