Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cillit Bang nozzle

The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've
managed to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an
obvious way to disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken
somewhere inside or is clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.
--
Peter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/11/2016 15:34, Ramsman wrote:
The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've
managed to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an
obvious way to disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken
somewhere inside or is clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.

soak it in boiling water
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Ramsman wrote:
The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've
managed to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an
obvious way to disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken
somewhere inside or is clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.

Give it a good clean with a decent spray cleaner?

--
*I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ramsman" wrote in message
news
The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've managed
to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an obvious way to
disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken somewhere inside or is
clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.
--
Peter

Are you sure it's not one of those spray-tops that have to be opened by a
half twist before being able to spray?
--
Dave W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave W wrote:
"Ramsman" wrote in message
news
The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've
managed to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an
obvious way to disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken
somewhere inside or is clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.
--
Peter

Are you sure it's not one of those spray-tops that have to be opened
by a half twist before being able to spray?

He is a wind up merchant.
If not: thick as pig ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 21:41:20 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Dave W wrote:
"Ramsman" wrote in message
news
The Limescale spray doesn't any more after only a few weeks. I've
managed to remove the spray head from the bottle, but can't see an
obvious way to disassemble it. I can't tell whether it's broken
somewhere inside or is clogged.

Any tips?

Calling customer services is the next move if I can't fix it myself.
--
Peter

Are you sure it's not one of those spray-tops that have to be opened
by a half twist before being able to spray?

He is a wind up merchant.
If not: thick as pig ****.

He probably didn't read the bit on the side which says to spray upside down to clear nozzle after use. At least it says that on carpet adhesive anyway.

--
Why does a one-story brothel make more money than a two-story brothel?
Because there's no ****ing overhead.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
He probably didn't read the bit on the side which says to spray upside
down to clear nozzle after use.

Does that also work for prostate problems?

:-)

Alan

--

Using an ARMX6
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Alan Dawes" wrote in message
In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
He probably didn't read the bit on the side which says to spray upside
down to clear nozzle after use.

Does that also work for prostate problems?

:-)

Alan

--

Using an ARMX6

Look guys, I checked my own Cillit Bang bottle after posting, and it does
indeed have the non-obvious twist tap on the spray head that I think the OP
has forgotten about.
--
Dave W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/11/16 11:52, Dave W wrote:
"Alan Dawes" wrote in message
In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
He probably didn't read the bit on the side which says to spray upside
down to clear nozzle after use.

Does that also work for prostate problems?

:-)

Alan

--

Using an ARMX6

Look guys, I checked my own Cillit Bang bottle after posting, and it does
indeed have the non-obvious twist tap on the spray head that I think the OP
has forgotten about.

No, he hasn't. I'm not so decrepit and poorly-sighted that I can't tell
the difference between ON and OFF, no matter how faintly they're marked.

And it doesn't need inverting.
--
Peter

Nail gun that goes bang/whirr/bang/whirr ... ? N_Cook UK diy 3 June 18th 08 04:01 PM
Cillit Bang The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 17 January 30th 06 06:08 PM
Cillit Bang s--p--o--n--i--x UK diy 16 July 27th 05 10:34 AM
OT cillit bang crystals vacuum creation mike ring UK diy 11 June 14th 05 07:11 PM
Cillit Bang - is it as good as it seems from the adverts? Homer2911 UK diy 134 June 2nd 05 10:30 AM