Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My ruined credit rating

I've had the max 999 rating for over a year now, but since I put £13000 onto three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosedive to ----

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkrCg_XUAEerse.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I've had the max 999 rating for over a year now, but since I put £13000 onto
three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosedive
to ----

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkrCg_XUAEerse.jpg

You think anyone gives a flying ****?
I've never had a credit rating since I've never had credit.
Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.
We seem to have 3 complete pricks now, PHucker, Wodney and you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

--

Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 12:55:34 UTC, Roger Hayter wrote:
bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS for 15 months, jumped off a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck, spent 121 days in hospital, 8 months in bed, got fit for work after exactly 1 year when my sick pay ran out, then retired on my 56 birthday with no limp at all, it would be rejected as too far fetched.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

En el artículo , Roger Hayter

ramblings of elderly, demented bigots

Oh, that's uk.radio.amateur, then.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/11/2016 12:55, Roger Hayter wrote:

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

Yes I hate them too.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 12:55:32 -0000, Roger Hayter wrote:

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

You say that like bigotry ids a bad thing.

--
COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED. Also 1 gay bull for sale.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

pamela wrote:

On 12:55 6 Nov 2016, Roger Hayter wrote:

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly and how do
you know they have dementia?

It is Revealed to me in dreams; or sometimes I just assume it applies
to anyone I disagree with who seems to have been around a long time.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly

By reading what they have said about their circumstances.

Tad radical, I know.

and how do you know they have dementia?

Stands out like dogs balls with harry and the turnip.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

I wonder what sort of relationship ou'll have with the clientele?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/11/2016 11:28, bm wrote:

I've never had a credit rating since I've never had credit.

You will have a credit rating based on you having a bank or savings
account, mortgage payments, being on the electoral register, payment of
utility bills, time at your present address and often influenced by the
credit rating of those who live at the same address.

National Savings & Investment use the information held by the credit
reference companies as their part security checks, and possibly as a
money laundering check.

If you change banks or utility companies your credit rating may be
checked to see if they want you as a customer or to check that you
actually pay your bills on time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 06/11/2016 11:28, bm wrote:

I've never had a credit rating since I've never had credit.

You will have a credit rating based on you having a bank or savings
account, mortgage payments, being on the electoral register, payment of
utility bills, time at your present address and often influenced by the
credit rating of those who live at the same address.

National Savings & Investment use the information held by the credit
reference companies as their part security checks, and possibly as a money
laundering check.

If you change banks or utility companies your credit rating may be checked
to see if they want you as a customer or to check that you actually pay
your bills on time.

Very good, so why can't these ratings sites give me a rating?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 12:22:37 UTC, bm wrote:

Very good, so why can't these ratings sites give me a rating?

Sign up - get your rating, then cancel the DD within 28 days.

https://www.creditexpert.co.uk/