DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My ruined credit rating (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/580965-my-ruined-credit-rating.html)

Simon Mason November 6th 16 10:43 AM

My ruined credit rating

I've had the max 999 rating for over a year now, but since I put £13000 onto three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosedive to ----

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkrCg_XUAEerse.jpg

bm[_2_] November 6th 16 11:28 AM

My ruined credit rating

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I've had the max 999 rating for over a year now, but since I put £13000 onto
three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosedive
to ----

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkrCg_XUAEerse.jpg

You think anyone gives a flying ****?
I've never had a credit rating since I've never had credit.
Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.
We seem to have 3 complete pricks now, PHucker, Wodney and you.

Simon Mason November 6th 16 11:41 AM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

alan_m November 6th 16 11:50 AM

My ruined credit rating

On 06/11/2016 11:28, bm wrote:

I've never had a credit rating since I've never had credit.

You will have a credit rating based on you having a bank or savings
account, mortgage payments, being on the electoral register, payment of
utility bills, time at your present address and often influenced by the
credit rating of those who live at the same address.

National Savings & Investment use the information held by the credit
reference companies as their part security checks, and possibly as a
money laundering check.

If you change banks or utility companies your credit rating may be
checked to see if they want you as a customer or to check that you
actually pay your bills on time.

bm[_2_] November 6th 16 12:19 PM

My ruined credit rating

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
..

bm[_2_] November 6th 16 12:22 PM

My ruined credit rating

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 06/11/2016 11:28, bm wrote:

I've never had a credit rating since I've never had credit.

You will have a credit rating based on you having a bank or savings
account, mortgage payments, being on the electoral register, payment of
utility bills, time at your present address and often influenced by the
credit rating of those who live at the same address.

National Savings & Investment use the information held by the credit
reference companies as their part security checks, and possibly as a money
laundering check.

If you change banks or utility companies your credit rating may be checked
to see if they want you as a customer or to check that you actually pay
your bills on time.

Very good, so why can't these ratings sites give me a rating?

Simon Mason November 6th 16 12:32 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 12:22:37 UTC, bm wrote:

Very good, so why can't these ratings sites give me a rating?

Sign up - get your rating, then cancel the DD within 28 days.

https://www.creditexpert.co.uk/

Roger Hayter[_2_] November 6th 16 12:55 PM

My ruined credit rating

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

--

Roger Hayter

Simon Mason November 6th 16 01:10 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 12:55:34 UTC, Roger Hayter wrote:
bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS for 15 months, jumped off a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck, spent 121 days in hospital, 8 months in bed, got fit for work after exactly 1 year when my sick pay ran out, then retired on my 56 birthday with no limp at all, it would be rejected as too far fetched.

Roger Hayter[_2_] November 6th 16 01:42 PM

My ruined credit rating

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I
got MdDS for 15 months, jumped off a motorway bridge, got run
over by a 44T truck, spent 121 days in hospital, 8 months in
bed, got fit for work after exactly 1 year when my sick pay ran
out, then retired on my 56 birthday with no limp at all, it
would be rejected as too far fetched.

An attention-seeker who can't handle an illness and tries to top
himself is hardly material for a book.

You think only Improving books written from a sound Christian moral
viewpoint should be allowed, then?

--

Roger Hayter

Simon Mason November 6th 16 01:55 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 13:42:55 UTC, Roger Hayter wrote:

An attention-seeker who can't handle an illness and tries to top
himself is hardly material for a book.

You think only Improving books written from a sound Christian moral
viewpoint should be allowed, then?

If it WAS merely an "illness", there would probably have been some sort of cure, but MdDS has no cure and so living with that for the next 40 years was too much to bear.

I gladly went under the truck.

See how people even with MdDS have NO CLUE what they have - I did.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2013...wards-suicide/

Moron Watch November 6th 16 02:36 PM

My ruined credit rating

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS for 15 months,
jumped off
a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck,

So which part of your body was run over by the truck ?

Or do you mean you fell onto the road and the truck passed over you with the
wheels on either side ?

Also I've heard it said although I've no direct experience that if you fall from
a height while blind drunk or similarly intoxicated you'll be less seriously injured as
your
body will be more relaxed when hitting the ground. Which is supposed
to help I believe. Although not when falling head first I'd imagine.

Simon Mason November 6th 16 03:37 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 14:36:26 UTC, Moron Watch wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS for 15 months,
jumped off
a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck,

So which part of your body was run over by the truck ?

All my left hand side from my collar bone to my foot, it knackered my liver and kidneys as well as I was on dialysis for a month.

Although not when falling head first I'd imagine.

I went feet first so plod did not have to clean up brains.

Roger Hayter[_2_] November 6th 16 04:15 PM

My ruined credit rating

pamela wrote:

On 12:55 6 Nov 2016, Roger Hayter wrote:

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly and how do
you know they have dementia?

It is Revealed to me in dreams; or sometimes I just assume it applies
to anyone I disagree with who seems to have been around a long time.

--

Roger Hayter

Stephen Thomas Cole November 6th 16 04:27 PM

My ruined credit rating

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.
I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly and how do
you know they have dementia?

It is Revealed to me in dreams; or sometimes I just assume it applies
to anyone I disagree with who seems to have been around a long time.

Like Burt.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Simon Mason November 6th 16 04:58 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 16:28:25 UTC, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Like Burt.

Leave Dizzy Fingers out of this.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page469.htm

harry November 6th 16 05:13 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:41:27 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

I wonder what sort of relationship ou'll have with the clientele?

Rod Speed November 6th 16 06:03 PM

My ruined credit rating

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working version
of
suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS
for 15 months, jumped off a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T
truck, spent 121 days in hospital, 8 months in bed, got fit for work
after exactly 1 year when my sick pay ran out, then retired on my 56
birthday with no limp at all, it would be rejected as too far fetched.

No it wouldnt, there are some books like that around and there is no
accept/reject anymore with self publishing so easy now with Amazon.

I have in fact read a few just as unlikely. Very interesting reading too.

Also interesting to see you couldnt find enough interesting to do
and chose to go back to work. I've seen that quite a bit with those
I know too tho I've never had that problem myself. But that is
because I have in the fortunate position that my employer was
actually silly enough to pay me very well to do what I would have
been very happy to do for free. And I have always had lots of other
stuff to do, like designing and building my own house from scratch
on a bare block of land and assisting other to do stuff like that too.

Rod Speed November 6th 16 06:09 PM

My ruined credit rating

bm wrote:

[...]

This is the fool that claimed that it must
have been serious mental health issues.

Anyone who attempts suicide and doesn’t have serious
mental health issues is certainly material for a book.

Simon Mason November 6th 16 06:10 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 17:57:49 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Yeah, me too. Never actually had anyone who attempted suicide
spell out clearly why they did that, or what happened after that.
Or how they feel about suicide now. He appears to be a hell of a
lot more sensible than the others I have seen covered by the media
but that might well just be because the media coverage of event
you actually know anything about so utterly mangles the real story.

Before I got MdDS, I could not understand why rich and healthy people like Gary Speed would hang themselves or jump hand in hand in front of a Tube train with big smiles on their faces, but when faced with a life time of misery, I knew exactly how they felt.

Trouble was, in hospital I had the Happy Clappies around my bed three times a week, who were useless as I was not their usual punter, so they sent the head one in who had lots of letters after his name, but he could not weigh me up, much like this woman from just around the corner from me.

http://bit.ly/2eMn5Ck

Simon Mason November 6th 16 06:13 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:06:59 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
And I have always had lots of other
stuff to do, like designing and building my own house from scratch
on a bare block of land and assisting other to do stuff like that too.

Driven to every country in mainland Europe, two holidays totalling 10 weeks away, cruises to come, all jobs around the house done, car sorted out, walks with our lass 4 times a week - I've run out of things to do.

David Lang November 6th 16 06:14 PM

My ruined credit rating

On 06/11/2016 14:36, Moron Watch wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS for 15 months,
jumped off
a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck,

So which part of your body was run over by the truck ?

His head. No damage there then.....

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

Simon Mason November 6th 16 06:22 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:14:04 UTC, David Lang wrote:
On 06/11/2016 14:36, Moron Watch wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS for 15 months,
jumped off
a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck,

So which part of your body was run over by the truck ?

His head. No damage there then.....

You could be a comedian if you found somebody funny to go with.

Roger Hayter[_2_] November 6th 16 06:23 PM

My ruined credit rating

Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.
I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly and how do
you know they have dementia?

It is Revealed to me in dreams; or sometimes I just assume it applies
to anyone I disagree with who seems to have been around a long time.

Like Burt.

Does he do the same?

--

Roger Hayter

Rod Speed November 6th 16 06:40 PM

My ruined credit rating

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Yeah, me too. Never actually had anyone who attempted suicide
spell out clearly why they did that, or what happened after that.
Or how they feel about suicide now. He appears to be a hell of a
lot more sensible than the others I have seen covered by the media
but that might well just be because the media coverage of event
you actually know anything about so utterly mangles the real story.

Before I got MdDS, I could not understand why rich and healthy
people like Gary Speed would hang themselves or jump hand
in hand in front of a Tube train with big smiles on their faces,

I could. My main difficulty is with why they chose that sort of approach.

I have discussed it quite a bit with someone else who has as rational
an approach to euthanasia as I have and her position is that she isnt
into stuff anything that involves even quite short term discomfort
that hanging etc involves, and wants something reliable too.

Currently nembutal and helium are about the best available that suits her.

Nembutal isnt as easy to get.

but when faced with a life time of misery, I knew exactly how they felt.

I'm not convinced that many of them are actually faced with a life time of
misery.

Tho I can certainly see why those who realise that they are stuck
with a severe mental problem might well decide that they prefer
death particularly with the stuff like schizophrenia and bipolar
which doesnt have simple fix. IMO with the problem that
Stephan Fry has, suicide is a very rational choice IMO.

Trouble was, in hospital I had the Happy Clappies around my bed
three times a week, who were useless as I was not their usual punter,
so they sent the head one in who had lots of letters after his name,
but he could not weigh me up, much like this woman from just
around the corner from me.

http://bit.ly/2eMn5Ck

Yeah, one of my mate's wives was like that.

Another keeps waking past my place and I see her
walking around quite often when out in the car.
She appears to spend the entire day walking around.
Very neat and tidy and looks quite normal apart from
spending all day walking around. Looks like the normal
exercising person until you become aware that she
appears to do it all day.

Another one I come across periodically is quite literally
barking mad. Shouts and even barks quite literally some
of the time. I usually come across him coming out of the
supermarket with a loaf of bread because he appears to
get that at about the same time every Saturday. I go there
myself after the garage sale run. Looks like he hasnt had
a change of clothes in years.

Simon Mason November 6th 16 06:46 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 18:40:29 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Currently nembutal and helium are about the best available that suits her.

No good to me - our lass comes downstairs after nursing me for 10 months and finds me dead with a bag around my head.

No, it needed to be where my body would not be found by relatives, like this guy,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-18681407

Mike Tomlinson November 6th 16 06:55 PM

My ruined credit rating

En el artículo , Roger Hayter

ramblings of elderly, demented bigots

Oh, that's uk.radio.amateur, then.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10

Rod Speed November 6th 16 06:58 PM

My ruined credit rating

Simon Mason wrote
Roger Hayter wrote

An attention-seeker who can't handle an illness and
tries to top himself is hardly material for a book.

You think only Improving books written from a sound
Christian moral viewpoint should be allowed, then?

If it WAS merely an "illness", there would
probably have been some sort of cure,

Nope, there is still some stuff with no cure.

but MdDS has no cure and so living with that
for the next 40 years was too much to bear.

Yeah, very rational decision if there is no cure and even
if you dont like the detail that the cure involves too.

All of Parkinsons, MS, schizophrenia, bipolar, cancer etc
would see me pull the plug once the detail of being
alive was worse than being dead.

Same with even stuff as basic as not being able to shower,
****, **** and feed myself without assistance too.

I gladly went under the truck.

Mad way to kill yourself IMO. Both helium and nembutal leave it for dead.

See how people even with MdDS have NO CLUE what they have - I did.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2013...wards-suicide/

Yeah, no point in putting up with that if it isnt fixable.

I did get some very bizarre symptoms with one infection. They whole damned
room
was spinning and I had to be careful when walking around. Fortunately it
only lasted
for a couple of days but if it looked like being permanent, I'd pull the
plug and make
an obscene gesture in the general direction of fools like Pam.

Rod Speed November 6th 16 07:06 PM

My ruined credit rating

"pamela" wrote in message

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

@googlegroups.com.
..
[...]

I'm thinking almost no one is going to buy a book on that subject.
It isn't all that remarkable.

It is fairly uncommon to have someone spell out the detail of why
they chose to kill themselves and how they reacted when they had
discovered that they had ****ed that up, and why they no longer
choose to kill themselves anymore.

Sam Plusnet November 6th 16 07:09 PM

My ruined credit rating

In article ,
says...

bm wrote:

[...]

Is it worth pointing out that he must have cost UK
taxpayers far more than a hundred immigrants?

(Would that make this on-topic for uk.diy these days?)

Rod Speed November 6th 16 07:11 PM

My ruined credit rating

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly

By reading what they have said about their circumstances.

Tad radical, I know.

and how do you know they have dementia?

Stands out like dogs balls with harry and the turnip.

Rod Speed November 6th 16 07:14 PM

My ruined credit rating

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 14:36:26 UTC, Moron Watch wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message

My story is all true and certainly if you read in a book how I got MdDS
for 15 months,
jumped off
a motorway bridge, got run over by a 44T truck,

So which part of your body was run over by the truck ?

All my left hand side from my collar bone to my foot, it knackered
my liver and kidneys as well as I was on dialysis for a month.

Although not when falling head first I'd imagine.

I went feet first so plod did not have to clean up brains.

Dont they just get someone to hose the blood and gore down the drain ?

Simon Mason November 6th 16 07:22 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 19:06:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

It is fairly uncommon to have someone spell out the detail of why
they chose to kill themselves and how they reacted when they had
discovered that they had ****ed that up, and why they no longer
choose to kill themselves anymore.

As someone who has never been anxious in my life, that was a new phenomenon for me to handle - the MdDS has anxiety as the 3rd worst symptom after the constant swaying and total brain fog.

Even after I woke up in HDU and the MdDS had gone, after the initial euphoria at not having to go to work had worn off, this anxiety came back as the clock was running to no sick pay and £73000 worth of debts to service.

Even after I retired, I was anxious when my bank readies went under £20000, even though I had no debts at all by then. It has all gone now though and I am back to the Simon I was on 20JUN12.

Getting free of Fentanyl though was worse than anything I had to go through in my life, but that's another story.

Simon Mason November 6th 16 07:28 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 19:15:00 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

I went feet first so plod did not have to clean up brains.

Dont they just get someone to hose the blood and gore down the drain ?

You can't hose away the memories from the brain of plod.

Rod Speed November 6th 16 07:39 PM

My ruined credit rating

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

It is fairly uncommon to have someone spell out the detail
of why they chose to kill themselves and how they reacted
when they had discovered that they had ****ed that up, and
why they no longer choose to kill themselves anymore.

As someone who has never been anxious in my life, that was a new
phenomenon for me to handle - the MdDS has anxiety as the 3rd
worst symptom after the constant swaying and total brain fog.

Wonder why it produces anxiety and total brain fog.

Looks like the balance problem is just a minor side effect
of a much more serious problem between the ears.

Even after I woke up in HDU and the MdDS had gone,

Wonder why that made it go ?

after the initial euphoria at not having to go to work had
worn off, this anxiety came back as the clock was running
to no sick pay and £73000 worth of debts to service.

Even after I retired, I was anxious when my bank readies went
under £20000, even though I had no debts at all by then. It has all
gone now though and I am back to the Simon I was on 20JUN12.

Hopefully the MdDS wont recur. What do you plan to do if it does ?

You must have been considering that given discovering helium.

Getting free of Fentanyl though was worse than anything
I had to go through in my life, but that's another story.

It would be interesting to know the detail of that story too.

Bernie[_4_] November 6th 16 07:44 PM

My ruined credit rating

On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 16:27:54 -0000 (UTC)
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

bm wrote:

[...]

I think you'll like the DIY group; you and TurNiP will get along like a
zoo on fire.

Bill Wright[_3_] November 6th 16 07:49 PM

My ruined credit rating

On 06/11/2016 12:55, Roger Hayter wrote:

I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more off-topic in
a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly, demented bigots.

Yes I hate them too.

Bill

Rod Speed November 6th 16 07:56 PM

My ruined credit rating

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I went feet first so plod did not have to clean up brains.

Dont they just get someone to hose the blood and gore down the drain ?

You can't hose away the memories from the brain of plod.

Just as true of the truck driver you deliberately jumped in front of.

Why the **** didnt you research suicide properly
and use a much more viable way of killing yourself ?

Rod Speed November 6th 16 08:08 PM

My ruined credit rating

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Currently nembutal and helium are about the best available that suits
her.

No good to me

That is just plain wrong.

- our lass comes downstairs after nursing me for 10
months and finds me dead with a bag around my head.

Even you should be able to manage to go out in the car
and do it in the car where someone who knows nothing
about you will find you, with a decent sign that says
"I have killed myself because of ...." to make it easy
for whoever finds you to work out what has happened.

No, it needed to be where my body would not be found by relatives, like
this guy,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-18681407

Trivial to do it in your car away from home with a decent note
that makes it completely clear that it was suicide so the cops etc
dont have to waste a lot of time working out what happened.