Gurkle

Default Giving credit where credit's due - Daniel Sofie

I read this newsgroup fairly regularly. I post questions and I also
post answers when I think my 2 cents might help. I have noticed for
quite some time now that Daniel Sofie of Electronics Supply & Repair
is an invaluable contributer to this group. His posts seem to be
always helpful and to the point. I just wanted to thank him for all
the people he has, and has tried, to help. Thank you Daniel. Mike

Sofie

Gurkle:
If you read the mail on this newsgroup for any length of time you will find
that there are those who don't necessarily agree with your comments.......
.......however, I do thank you for your kind words.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

Gurkle wrote:
I read this newsgroup fairly regularly. I post questions and I also
post answers when I think my 2 cents might help. I have noticed for
quite some time now that Daniel Sofie of Electronics Supply & Repair
is an invaluable contributer to this group. His posts seem to be
always helpful and to the point. I just wanted to thank him for all
the people he has, and has tried, to help. Thank you Daniel. Mike

I would add one other observation: He does this without belittling the
poster even when it is apparent that the poster possesses little
knowledge about the topic to which he seeks help. Too often some
(fortunately a small number) responders seem to get their jollies from
pointing out how little knowledge the poster has rather than trying to
help. Patience is a virtue that many do not possess. Thanks Daniel!

Ken

Mike Berger

Sometimes his responses remind me of a comment a friend made about me:
"What he lacks in tact he makes up for with in-your-face honesty."

There's nothing wrong with a straight answer.

Mike Berger