Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mika

Default Condensing Boilers - Suitable models

Hi All,

Just wanted to get some feedback/opinions on condensing boilers...

Specifically, not wanting to spend over 600 sterling pounds (including
VAT) on a condensing boiler (ideally SEDBUK rated 'A'), what
makes/models does anyone suggest, and more importantly from which
supplier?

I have a 3 bed semi, 1 bath, 1 kitchen, 8 rads in total.

Also, as I am running around trying to get prices for plumbers to
change my open vented system to a sealed system, what should I be
looking at paying for this conversion (london area).

All comments (constructive) appreciated.

Mika

Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM
Replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 38 November 12th 03 11:10 PM
Condensing Combi Boilers. Zapp Brannigan UK diy 6 November 10th 03 01:33 PM
Condensing-combi boilers Sapient Fridge UK diy 16 September 23rd 03 01:27 PM
how do I ensure there is a cold water path to the boilers return BigWallop UK diy 0 July 3rd 03 01:59 PM