Mika

Default Condensing Boilers - Suitable models

Hi All,

Just wanted to get some feedback/opinions on condensing boilers...

Specifically, not wanting to spend over 600 sterling pounds (including
VAT) on a condensing boiler (ideally SEDBUK rated 'A'), what
makes/models does anyone suggest, and more importantly from which
supplier?

I have a 3 bed semi, 1 bath, 1 kitchen, 8 rads in total.

Also, as I am running around trying to get prices for plumbers to
change my open vented system to a sealed system, what should I be
looking at paying for this conversion (london area).

All comments (constructive) appreciated.

Mika