Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aga running too hot

I have had a second fire valve installed in line to protect our boiler since this was installed our aga keeps running too hot and makes strange sounds
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I have had a second fire valve installed in line to protect our boiler
since this was installed our aga keeps running too hot and makes strange sounds

Thank you for the info. Is there a question in there?

Tim

--
Trolls and troll feeders go in my killfile
Posted to uk.d-i-y

it was working fine before the fire valve was fitted not new oil

On Saturday, 13 August 2016 22:10:46 UTC+1, TimW wrote:
On 13/08/16 20:20, wrote:
I have had a second fire valve installed in line to protect our boiler since this was installed our aga keeps running too hot and makes strange sounds

don't know about the fire valve, but the Aga bloke told me that fuel oil
is very variable in quality and content. Is it just a new batch in the tank?

TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Quick get a recorder and record it, might be the next no.1.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
I have had a second fire valve installed in line to protect our boiler
since this was installed our aga keeps running too hot and makes strange
sounds

Posted to uk.d-i-y

you could turn the thermostat down?

That is good advice. And a burner will make some strange sounds if it is
running at a different temp.

Running 220 KenK Home Repair 23 April 22nd 16 09:49 PM
CNC Machining 2.5 Axis sample 1, op 1 on fixture running 48 pcs perand last op CarveSmart Jaws running 6 pcs. per [email protected] Metalworking 0 May 18th 15 10:01 PM
555 running hot. Ian Field Electronic Schematics 35 May 17th 11 08:05 PM
I am running a big (for me) job right now Ignoramus10551 Metalworking 9 September 11th 10 04:49 AM
A/C Outside Fan Not Running Keegan Home Repair 12 May 6th 07 02:37 PM