Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This is the problem

Jeremy **** (sorry Dave) installs unheardofs onto the front bench,
said unheardofs throw parties
hows about that
i'm important me, i'm on the front bench
anyone else important we could invite?
bring'em in
scuse me, what do we do about the current eu problem?
what eu problem?
the stupid electorate voted out of the eu
they did?
****'em
we need unilateral disarmament, that'll teach'em
if someone has to have a big stick, it mustn't be us
free movement? sure, we're not quite sinking, yet.
bring'em in
resign? **** off, zillions of plebites love me
I'm ok Jack
John McDonnell is obviously a **** artist along with Dianne Abbott.

Cameron quits, too hot in here
I did what I thought right
The stupid electorate voted out
I did a decent job but ****'em, i'm out
let some other nut sort it out
I'm ok Jack

Tim Farron
Who the hell is he?
what is the eu?
Probably ok Jack.

Nige
Gotta love him
Ok Jack either way.

The electorate with snotty nosed kids
lets punch a few foreigners
You spent how much on food?
That's my beer money you stupid bint
What's the eu?
Not ok Jack

So, fundamentally, nobody gives a **** cept the electorate who have no idea
about what's going on.

Oh, hang on a sec, I could actually believe that Frank Field has the
countries interests at heart.
But, he's old, we're ****ed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo . com,
bm escribió:

Jeremy **** (sorry Dave) installs unheardofs

At first I thought, ooh, another new Linux file system.

Need more coffee.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/16 08:08, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo . com,
bm escribió:

Jeremy **** (sorry Dave) installs unheardofs

At first I thought, ooh, another new Linux file system.

ROFLMAO

Need more coffee.

I prefer the term from Le Carré : 'Neverwozzas'

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In a nutshell, yes.
I was talking to a couple of outers this morning and they are incredulous
that the out campaign seem to have no plan. How could they be so sure it was
a good idea if they have no plan?

What is wrong with these so called experts, if they have an angle what did
they base it on if they have no plan?
No wonder the Parliamentary parties are infighting.

What a bloody shambles, but we shall survive nonetheless of course unless we
get wiped out by a meteorite that nobody bothered to look for.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/16 10:59, Brian Gaff wrote:
In a nutshell, yes.
I was talking to a couple of outers this morning and they are incredulous
that the out campaign seem to have no plan. How could they be so sure it was
a good idea if they have no plan?

Of course there was a plan, but no one is listening to it.

The inners have the media, and they are desperately trying to reverse
the result.

Theresa May this morning outlined a Plan. If she actually sticks to it,
its not too bad.

What is wrong with these so called experts, if they have an angle what did
they base it on if they have no plan?
No wonder the Parliamentary parties are infighting.

What a bloody shambles, but we shall survive nonetheless of course unless we
get wiped out by a meteorite that nobody bothered to look for.
Brian

Well exactly.

"Saki"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:17:22 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:39:07 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Theresa May this morning outlined a Plan. If she actually sticks to it,
its not too bad.

With Boris now having pulled out*, she must be well placed to be the next
PM. She'd get my vote, if I had one in that particular election; I reckon
she could be as tough as Margaret Thatcher.

*I know it's only the Sun, but http://tinyurl.com/hpfg82w

The Telegraph & Independent are also saying he's pulled out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Chris Hogg
escribió:

I reckon she could be as tough as Margaret Thatcher.

Thatcher in leopard-print high heels. Joy. All she needs now is John
Whippingdale as her right-hand man.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Theresa May this morning outlined a Plan. If she actually sticks to it,
its not too bad.

With Boris now having pulled out*, she must be well placed to be the
next PM. She'd get my vote, if I had one in that particular election;
I reckon she could be as tough as Margaret Thatcher.

Yep, I think she's hard enough.
Andrea Leadsom is also good, she'd crucify someone but with a smile.
Thank god Boris quit, not the right bloke at all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Theresa May this morning outlined a Plan. If she actually sticks to it,
its not too bad.

With Boris now having pulled out*, she must be well placed to be the next
PM. She'd get my vote, if I had one in that particular election; I reckon
she could be as tough as Margaret Thatcher.

*I know it's only the Sun, but http://tinyurl.com/hpfg82w

The Telegraph & Independent are also saying he's pulled out.

Oh he has.

May Gove or Fox. Leadsom is good, but not well enough known.

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Theresa May this morning outlined a Plan. If she actually sticks to it,
its not too bad.

With Boris now having pulled out*, she must be well placed to be the
next PM. She'd get my vote, if I had one in that particular election;
I reckon she could be as tough as Margaret Thatcher.

Yep, I think she's hard enough.
Andrea Leadsom is also good, she'd crucify someone but with a smile.
Thank god Boris quit, not the right bloke at all.

Absolutely. The right bloke to persuade the great unwashed that is was a
good idea to vote leave. But not the right bloke to have any say in the
consequences of his actions. Or take any responsibility for them.

So basically like that bloke who starts a fight in a pub then walks away
when it gets going, with a smile on his face.

I take back some of what I said earlier about Boris. Not quite as stupid
as I first thought. He's guessed it will go pear shaped, and doesn't want
to get blamed. He'll keep that for who ever wins the leadership battle.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 10:59:46 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
In a nutshell, yes.
I was talking to a couple of outers this morning and they are incredulous
that the out campaign seem to have no plan. How could they be so sure it was
a good idea if they have no plan?

What is wrong with these so called experts, if they have an angle what did
they base it on if they have no plan?

Of course there is no plan because outers are not in government and have no access to planning facilities.

The government is amiss for assuming they would win.
There should have been a "Plan B".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:32:34 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 10:59:46 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
In a nutshell, yes.
I was talking to a couple of outers this morning and they are incredulous
that the out campaign seem to have no plan. How could they be so sure it was
a good idea if they have no plan?

What is wrong with these so called experts, if they have an angle what did
they base it on if they have no plan?

Of course there is no plan because outers are not in government and have no access to planning facilities.

The government is amiss for assuming they would win.
There should have been a "Plan B".

You mean like Iraq?

True Brits do not need a plan B, all they need is a pile of tabloid
garbage to tell them who they are superior to, and a Union Jack to
wave, thus excluding any need for thought or evaluation of the
consequences of thei actions.

AB

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The government is amiss for assuming they would win.

remiss

Well, both, actually!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 15:55:46 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,

I take back some of what I said earlier about Boris. Not quite as stupid
as I first thought. He's guessed it will go pear shaped, and doesn't want
to get blamed. He'll keep that for who ever wins the leadership battle.

I'm betting he won't lose finacially over it either, funnily enough.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes

wrote:

Theresa May this morning outlined a Plan. If she actually sticks to it,
its not too bad.

With Boris now having pulled out*, she must be well placed to be the
next PM. She'd get my vote, if I had one in that particular election;
I reckon she could be as tough as Margaret Thatcher.

Yep, I think she's hard enough.
Andrea Leadsom is also good, she'd crucify someone but with a smile.
Thank god Boris quit, not the right bloke at all.

Absolutely. The right bloke to persuade the great unwashed that is was a
good idea to vote leave. But not the right bloke to have any say in the
consequences of his actions. Or take any responsibility for them.

Nonsense. He was quite willing to carry on but if he has no chance of
winning to become leader of the Conservative Party and hence PM there is
no point in him standing.
So basically like that bloke who starts a fight in a pub then walks away
when it gets going, with a smile on his face.

Your usual rubbish
I take back some of what I said earlier about Boris. Not quite as stupid
as I first thought. He's guessed it will go pear shaped, and doesn't want
to get blamed. He'll keep that for who ever wins the leadership battle.

Rubbish as above.
--
bert