Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default It's not looking good, Dave.

dennis@home wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as the
first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working peoples
pockets.

You can't possibly believe this will benefit the working people!

Definitely. Higher wages, less unemployment, cheaper housing and
food, just to name a few.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
8

Everyone else, the small people, the little people, and the forgotten
people, said '**** EU'.

Do you not find it interesting that the ones you claimed were most
affected by immigrants and migrants in Birmingham were evenly split?
The ones in London voted to stay.

That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that no-one
else in London wants to do

out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone else
wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...

Agreed. The most compelling reason to vote leave

thus putting a curb on future investment, promoting uncertaintly
at every level of UK business, causing thousands of job losses
in foreign owned banks and businesses, basically potentially
wrecking the UK economy for maybe the next 5 to 10 years

was watching Camoron saying black was white!

Oh that's' all right then, well worth it, all things considered.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
tim... wrote:
That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that
no-one else in London wants to do

Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone else
wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

Often wondered how they *take* all these jobs? Do they work for well below
the legal minimum? Do free overtime? Or just lick the bosses arse?

--
*One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
tim... wrote:
That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that
no-one else in London wants to do

Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

I know electricians and plumbers (brilliant ones) that are native British.

But my regular DPD driver is an east european. DPD still manages a 3.8
score on Glassdoor so it's not the worst place to work.

out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone else
wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

Often wondered how they *take* all these jobs? Do they work for well below
the legal minimum? Do free overtime? Or just lick the bosses arse?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 24 June 2016 15:38:30 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tim... wrote:
That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that
no-one else in London wants to do

Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

What about my friend the cycle courier who got £10k compensation after his boss sacked him for not working christmas eve and not accepting not a pay cut but a cut in pay per drop and he admitted he could do this because there were plenty of polish people looking for work. ?

out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone else
wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

Often wondered how they *take* all these jobs? Do they work for well below
the legal minimum?

Yes they don't have any other choices if they want to eat.

Do free overtime?

No such thing as overtime it's just work.

Celebrity chef and good food fanatic Jamie Oliver has accused Britains young people of being wet, and suggested they stop whingeing and work 80 to 100-hour weeks.

Or just lick the bosses arse?

Part of the deal why do you think so many protitutues aren't British and working in the UK ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

I know electricians and plumbers (brilliant ones) that are native
British.

Of course. But according to what I've been told, a local firm doesn't get
any apprentiship applications from what you'd describe as English lads. Or
any for time served tradesmen. And they are awash with work. Or rather
were. ;-)

--
*I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 13:37, dennis@home wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as the
first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working peoples
pockets.

You can't possibly believe this will benefit the working people!

Of course. Why else did they vote for it?

Probably because they thought they were voting for what the brexit crowd
in the pub told them.

Mind you Farage's trick of saying something and then retracting it a day
later appears to work so we can expect that from all in the future.
You can tell from the number of people that think leaving the EU means
leaving the ECHR/NATO/immigration/refugees... when it doesn't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/2016 14:21, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as the
first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working peoples
pockets.

You can't possibly believe this will benefit the working people!

Definitely. Higher wages, less unemployment, cheaper housing and
food, just to name a few.

Not a chance.
What it will probably mean is higher inflation,
higher interest rates so less people being able to afford to buy the
cheaper housing,
more buy to rent at higher rents as they can afford the higher mortgage
payments,
higher food prices as we import most of it and the pound will be lower
much lower than the green pound we pay for EU stuff with,
higher prices for home grown food as the subsidies go,
higher energy prices as we pay in dollars not sterling,

but it will be too late to do anything.

Scotland may see a resurgence in oil as the pound drops and wages for
North Sea oil drop in dollar terms so they will want independence more.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/2016 09:29, GB wrote:

Don't be silly. Its happening
Huge sums of money are being placed to move the markets around to ensure
that doom is the result of a vote which will have no effect whatsoever
for months, if not years.

You're being dafter than a brush. You're suggesting there's a worldwide
conspiracy against you, with millions of participants, and it's being
kept quiet?

The prospects for the UK are worse, and the market price of sterling has
adjusted accordingly.

There hasn't been a 'market price' for Sterling (or Yen) for years.
It is now under the control of High-frequency automatons, day trading
gamblers and the likes of Soros, JPM and Goldman Sucks.

If there is one thing these people *hate*, it's steady, calm
conditions and nothing exciting happening.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/2016 10:21, GB wrote:

I'll have to bear in mind that some bloke on the internet thinks my
years of training and professional qualifications are not worth anything.

You're an estate agent ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 10:36, tim... wrote:

On 24/06/16 04:20, bm wrote:
Suicide is not the answer.

What has surprised me, is who voted which way.

I have a pretty clear idea of what goes on in various boroughs, and
the huge surprise for me was teh way the abandoned white working class
came out and totally shafted corbyn.
Who voted in?

Northern Ireland, a massive recipient of someone else's money
Scotland, a massive recipient of someone else's money
All the university towns, massive recipients of someone else money
Londonistan, including Islington
The well heeled southern bits who are all right, Jack.

It's noticeable that in the Tory heartlands down south, the only
consistent Remainers was a slew of Thames Valley districts, the bit of
the UK (outside London) where all the well paid jobs are. I was going
to call them the "I'm all right Jack" brigade, but I see you've done
that already.

The rest of us voted Leave.

(FTAOD, I am "all right" too, I just think more about the welfare of
others than some of my clan.)

Exactly.

Its the tradesmen who are happy, nit the stockbroker belt.

Turnout on some council estates said to be 80+ %, which is almost
unheard of in UK political history. Labour and their europhiles
have been thrown down the well.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

[...]

The belief I have, is that you whinging negative economically
incompetent remainers,
together with the politicians have ignored history and never read
Kipling.

Try this:-

http://www.europeanamericansunited.o...g/awakened.htm

And the last lines of this:-

http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poems_youngbrit.htm

Remember, no pain, no gain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/2016 11:55, Capitol wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as
the first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working
peoples pockets.

Oh, of course our lefty friends don't do 'work' do they?

No, it only took them a few hours to gather outside Johnson's
house in order to abuse him for winning. Sore losers!

And they all arrived on their bikes !!. The same cretins who jump
red lights and scream at people about to walk across a
pedestrian-controlled crossing when the little man is Green.

Clearly a organised bunch of rent-a-mob. Bet they are the ones
who wear face masks when ever there are protest marches too.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/2016 17:12, dennis@home wrote:
On 24/06/16 13:37, dennis@home wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as the
first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working peoples
pockets.

You can't possibly believe this will benefit the working people!

Of course. Why else did they vote for it?

Probably because they thought they were voting for what the brexit crowd
in the pub told them.

Mind you Farage's trick of saying something and then retracting it a day
later appears to work so we can expect that from all in the future.
You can tell from the number of people that think leaving the EU means
leaving the ECHR/NATO/immigration/refugees... when it doesn't.

They *might* have been clever enough to see that a Brexit win would
result in Cameron resigning.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 20:36, Andrew wrote:
On 24/06/2016 11:55, Capitol wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as
the first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working
peoples pockets.

Oh, of course our lefty friends don't do 'work' do they?

No, it only took them a few hours to gather outside Johnson's
house in order to abuse him for winning. Sore losers!

And they all arrived on their bikes !!. The same cretins who jump
red lights and scream at people about to walk across a
pedestrian-controlled crossing when the little man is Green.

Clearly a organised bunch of rent-a-mob. Bet they are the ones
who wear face masks when ever there are protest marches too.

I wondered where Dave had got to....

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:
That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that
no-one else in London wants to do

Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone else
wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

Often wondered how they *take* all these jobs? Do they work for well below
the legal minimum? Do free overtime? Or just lick the bosses arse?

Do what he wants done, because they can't just put their hands out
for benefits when they get the bums rush when they refuse to do
what the boss wants them to do, like we saw Dave-the-Sot's mate did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 20:36, Andrew wrote:
On 24/06/2016 11:55, Capitol wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as
the first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working
peoples pockets.

Oh, of course our lefty friends don't do 'work' do they?

No, it only took them a few hours to gather outside Johnson's
house in order to abuse him for winning. Sore losers!

And they all arrived on their bikes !!. The same cretins who jump
red lights and scream at people about to walk across a
pedestrian-controlled crossing when the little man is Green.

Clearly a organised bunch of rent-a-mob. Bet they are the ones
who wear face masks when ever there are protest marches too.

I wondered where Dave had got to....

God, I hate coffee in the keyboard!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Tim Watts wrote

Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades.
My regular postman is now also eastern European. All the ****
jobs no Englishman would be seen dead doing.

I know electricians and plumbers (brilliant ones) that are native
British.

Of course. But according to what I've been told, a local firm doesn't get
any apprentiship applications from what you'd describe as English lads.

Clearly the operation Adam is involved in does.

Or any for time served tradesmen. And they are awash with work. Or rather
were. ;-)

It would be interesting to compare that operation with the one Adam
is involved in. And from memory he has said that the operation he is
involved in does quite a bit of work down your way too. Presumably
the one you know about is a dud operation or something.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote
dennis@home wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed,
Think of it as the first step in redistributing wealth
back in to British working peoples pockets.

You can't possibly believe this will benefit the working people!

Of course. Why else did they vote for it?

Probably because they thought they were voting
for what the brexit crowd in the pub told them.

Mind you Farage's trick of saying something and then retracting it a
day later appears to work so we can expect that from all in the future.

Nope. He does it that way because otherwise he would get **** all
media coverage. That isnt the case with the Torys and Labour that
get plenty of media coverage regardless of what they say, just
because they are the two major political partys.

You can tell from the number of people that think leaving the EU means
leaving the ECHR/NATO/immigration/refugees... when it doesn't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
Capitol wrote
dennis@home wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as the
first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working peoples
pockets.

You can't possibly believe this will benefit the working people!

Definitely. Higher wages, less unemployment, cheaper housing and food,
just to name a few.

Not a chance.

We'll see...

What it will probably mean is higher inflation,

Why should it ? And inflation is low anyway.

higher interest rates

Why should it ? And interest rates are very low anyway.

so less people being able to afford to buy the cheaper housing,

Even sillier than you usually manage.

more buy to rent at higher rents as they can afford the higher mortgage
payments,

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

higher food prices as we import most of it

Another bare faced lie.

and the pound will be lower

Yes.

much lower than the green pound we pay for EU stuff with,

Even sillier than you usually manage.

higher prices for home grown food as the subsidies go,

You just claimed there is very little of that, liar.

And they can only charge what leaves them
competitive with imported food anyway.

And even if the farm gate price of the food was
zero, that would have very little effect on the
food prices people pay at retail anyway.

higher energy prices as we pay in dollars not sterling,

By maybe 10% at most. And even you should have noticed that
oil prices have just slumped because Britain is leaving the EU.

but it will be too late to do anything.

Dont need to do anything, just trade under the WTO rules,
just like all of the EU, Canada, Japan, India, China, Australia,
the EU all do right now, fine.

Scotland may see a resurgence in oil as the pound drops and wages for
North Sea oil drop in dollar terms so they will want independence more.

Good riddance to them if that is what they want to do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

What about my friend the cycle courier who got 10k compensation after
his boss sacked him for not working christmas eve and not accepting not
a pay cut but a cut in pay per drop and he admitted he could do this
because there were plenty of polish people looking for work. ?

A cycle courier who was an employee? Care to state which company he worked
for?

I'd expect to be sacked for refusing to work a day which was part of my
normal working week or whatever too. Since Xmas eve isn't a holiday. Oh -
I have worked Xmas day and Boxing day etc too. Unlike most on here.

Just proves the English are a work shy. No wonder ill educated foreigners
who can't speak English can take their jobs.

--
*I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

What about my friend the cycle courier who got 10k compensation after
his boss sacked him for not working christmas eve and not accepting not
a pay cut but a cut in pay per drop and he admitted he could do this
because there were plenty of polish people looking for work. ?

A cycle courier who was an employee? Care to state which company he worked
for?

I'd expect to be sacked for refusing to work a day which was part of my
normal working week or whatever too. Since Xmas eve isn't a holiday. Oh -
I have worked Xmas day and Boxing day etc too. Unlike most on here.

Snap. The Great British Public wouldn't want to be without their Telly on
Christmas Day

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

Quite. And quite a bit of live stuff on Boxing Day too, with all the sport.

--
*Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , charles
wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

I remember an OB from Lyddon Hill where, because of the snow, the car with
the production team came off the road and never made it to the site. The
engineers were there and the scenes from Lyddon appear on Grandstand.
Unfortunately the event was called off, so we never go to hear the
commentry from one of the crew.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 24/06/16 05:42, bm wrote:
On 24/06/16 04:20, bm wrote:
Suicide is not the answer.

What has surprised me, is who voted which way.

I have a pretty clear idea of what goes on in various boroughs, and the
huge surprise for me was teh way the abandoned white working class came
out and totally shafted corbyn.
Who voted in?

Northern Ireland, a massive recipient of someone else's money
Scotland, a massive recipient of someone else's money
All the university towns, massive recipients of someone else money
Londonistan, including Islington
The well heeled southern bits who are all right, Jack.

Everyone else, the small people, the little people, and the forgotten
people, said '**** EU'.

Now we will see just how bad losers the elite are going to be. Starting
with a run on the pound and the FTSE.

We have to be punished. And they will. It is war.

Mind you if George stops paying benefits and buys sterling or gold, he
could clear the national debt on the bounce

I'm really upset for the jocks, the fish twins, Salmond and Sturgeon must be
really miffed. Lets hope they have a new referendum and **** off out of the
UK.

The problem there is that we will need to rebuild Hadrian's wall with
machine guns..

Once refugees start flooding into Scotland.

The border is well north of Hadrian's Wall.
A gunboat up the Tweed might be more appropriate.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , jjjuu78
writes

On 24/06/16 04:20, bm wrote:
Suicide is not the answer.

What has surprised me, is who voted which way.

What surprised me much more is that the bookies got it so wrong.

For the first time with a binary result as far as I can remember.

Going to be interesting to see what evidence shows up
that was done by deliberately betting to produce that
result by some that would benefit from Britain leaving.

What I haven't seen yet is any decent analysis of whether
the result seen is due to a different bias in who bothered
to vote at all between the two groups and that will always
be hard to determine.

I have a pretty clear idea of what goes on in various boroughs, and
the huge surprise for me was teh way the abandoned white working
class came out and totally shafted corbyn.

I doubt that is what happened. I doubt they cared what he wanted.
Bet it was actually much more due to them being opposed to the
very high levels of immigration from the EU instead.

Who voted in?

Northern Ireland, a massive recipient of someone else's money
Scotland, a massive recipient of someone else's money

True.

All the university towns, massive recipients of someone else money
Londonistan, including Islington

Which is a problem with the line that it was driven by
immigration from the EU, that area is likely much more
affected by that than most unless many of the immigrant
dont end up in London because of the high rental costs there.

The well heeled southern bits who are all right, Jack.

Everyone else, the small people, the little people, and the forgotten
people, said '**** EU'.

Plenty of them must have said the opposite to get a 48/52 result.

Now we will see just how bad losers the elite are going to be.

Going to be more interesting to see how the majority of
MPs who dont want to leave will react in Westminster.

IMO they are unlikely to ignore the referendum result and
keep Britain in the EU anyway, but nothing's impossible I spose.

Well given that for weeks you insisted there was no chance of Brexit you
will forgive me if I don't value your opinion very highly - or even not
at all.
Snip
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Andrew
writes
On 24/06/2016 10:21, GB wrote:

I'll have to bear in mind that some bloke on the internet thinks my
years of training and professional qualifications are not worth anything.

You're an estate agent ?.

Personal Fitness trainer?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 24/06/16 09:26, Brian Gaff wrote:
I thought this all sounds like a bookies myself.

Lets see, Cameron will stay till October, and if he has a better offer by
then from EU who in Brussels are ****ting themselves knowing other countries
are thinking like we are about project federal Europe, then he may find
enough of parliament agree that we need a general election. Then new faces
old values and oh, this new deal we have is a game changer, so we will go
with this instead as the referendum, held under EU law is not legally
binding.
Simples. Find the lady you are wrong again its over here...
Brian

I don't think so. Even the MSM and even the Bucking Feeb, are saying
'thats it, we're out, not let's get on with it'

The terms of the referendum were set by Parliament and it is advisory
not legally binding. The scheming ****s could if fact simply ignore it.
Over the course of this campaign the BBC have been repeatedly wrong on
many statements of fact particularly about article 50. Their research
has been non-existent.
I think TPTB have decided that a UK outside the EU, but having its
economy wrecked, is the best option.

--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , tim...
writes

"dennis@home" wrote in message
aweb.com...
8

Everyone else, the small people, the little people, and the forgotten
people, said '**** EU'.

Do you not find it interesting that the ones you claimed were most
affected by immigrants and migrants in Birmingham were evenly split?
The ones in London voted to stay.

That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that
no-one else in London wants to do

out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone
else wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

tim

They seem to in Lincolnshire.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:
That's because the immigrants in London perform the service jobs that
no-one else in London wants to do

Yup. Plumbers. Electricians. Pretty well all of the building trades. My
regular postman is now also eastern European. All the **** jobs no
Englishman would be seen dead doing.

Seen dead doing? Now why is that? What is their alternative? A life on
benefits paid for by the rest of us? Then cut their benefits until they
learnt that we don't owe them a living.
out in the sticks, the immigrants *take* all the jobs that everyone else
wants to do (OK not *all* of them)

Often wondered how they *take* all these jobs? Do they work for well below
the legal minimum? Do free overtime? Or just lick the bosses arse?

No they work at the legal minimum. The welfare dependency developed by
Labour means the natives consider such work beneath them.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Capitol
writes
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

don 't know why our lefty friends aren't overjoyed, Think of it as
the first step in redistributing wealth back in to British working
peoples pockets.

Oh, of course our lefty friends don't do 'work' do they?

No, it only took them a few hours to gather outside Johnson's
house in order to abuse him for winning. Sore losers!

Typical of the extreme left. Abuse and violence when they don't win.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , michael
adams writes

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 12:24, michael adams wrote:

They are just losers.
Thats why they need the labour party and the EU, to tell them what to do.

Whereas you've got those voices in your head.

michael adams

Ad hominem - the mark of quality debate...

This is UseNet. If you want quality debate try the
Oxford Union.

Although quite you should chose to jump to the defence
of Turnip, quite possibly one of the most offensive posters
on this NewsGroup, is anybody's guess.

Unless of course you're in possession of privileged information
concerning the state of Turnip's Mental Health, denied to anyone
else.

Which would certainly explain a few things.

michael adams

So you are competing for his title then.
--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , michael
adams writes

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 12:46, michael adams wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 12:24, michael adams wrote:

They are just losers.
Thats why they need the labour party and the EU, to tell them what to do.

Whereas you've got those voices in your head.

michael adams

Ad hominem - the mark of quality debate...

This is UseNet. If you want quality debate try the
Oxford Union.

Although quite you should chose to jump to the defence
of Turnip, quite possibly one of the most offensive posters
on this NewsGroup, is anybody's guess.

Unless of course you're in possession of privileged information
concerning the state of Turnip's Mental Health, denied to anyone
else.

Which would certainly explain a few things.

Splendid - keep the ad-homs coming.

As for me, quite sane thank you

I didn't ask about you. What makes you think I did ?

Your being in possession of information concerning Turnip's
Mental Health has no bearing on your own mental health.
Although it might imply your being in a position of
resposibility of some kind. Being in charge of Turnip's
ward, releasing him from his strait jacket every morning,
or whatever.

michael adams

No still not up to Championship insult standard. Must do better.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/06/16 13:59, bert wrote:
[...]

Given that the European markets are down 7%, Nikkei down 7%, and the
FTSE 3% and the Dow 5%/....

turning round and saying 'well it was all just a joke' would go down
like a lead balloon, I think.

I think TPTB have decided that a UK outside the EU, but having its
economy wrecked, is the best option.

On reflection its all falling to pieces, This might actually precipitate
the debt crisis that everyone has talked about for years...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/06/16 14:14, bert wrote:
In article , michael
adams writes

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
[...]

I am insulted. Surely I am the MOST insulting poster on this NG.

I call a spade a spade and a lefty**** a lefty**** not a 'soshul justiss
warryier'

But its all done in the best possible taste, and for the highest of
motives. Tony Blair taught me that you can say and do anything, yea even
starting wars that kill hundreds of thousands, *as long as you believed
it was the right thing to do*..

WEll I do, so **** it.

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.

Ping: Dave Liquorice or Dave Plowman Manticore UK diy 10 March 25th 11 08:58 PM
OT - Dave's Van Stephen Dawson UK diy 4 January 30th 07 05:39 PM
Thanks Dave Leader! [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 6th 06 03:52 PM