Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Looking forward to the referendum being over

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:09:31 +0100, GB wrote:

And we can get back to discussing...

Islam and refugees and politicians and global warming and...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Just killfile Harry, he's a bigot.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Just killfile Harry, he's a bigot.

Irony.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I expect there'll be a few weeks of follow up, intelligent analysis and
thoughtful discussion.

Or "I told you so" and "hope you're happy you ****".

Sir, I suggest you polish up you killfile...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/06/16 20:23, Tim Watts wrote:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I expect there'll be a few weeks of follow up, intelligent analysis and
thoughtful discussion.

Or "I told you so" and "hope you're happy you ****".

:-)

Sir, I suggest you polish up you killfile...

private property.

Karl Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 6/16/2016 5:09 PM, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

+1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/06/2016 20:23, Tim Watts wrote:
I expect there'll be a few weeks of follow up, intelligent analysis and
thoughtful discussion.

On that note I'm getting on a 'plane on Monday and expect to be offline
for the best part of a month. Should all be over by then

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/06/16 22:01, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 16/06/2016 20:23, Tim Watts wrote:
I expect there'll be a few weeks of follow up, intelligent analysis and
thoughtful discussion.

On that note I'm getting on a 'plane on Monday and expect to be offline
for the best part of a month. Should all be over by then

Andy

WTF are you going - the arctic?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Bet we dont unless the vote to remain prevails.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Vir Campestris" wrote in message
On 16/06/2016 20:23, Tim Watts wrote:
I expect there'll be a few weeks of follow up, intelligent analysis and
thoughtful discussion.

On that note I'm getting on a 'plane on Monday and expect to be offline
for the best part of a month. Should all be over by then

Bet it isnt if the leave vote wins.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 22:13:05 +0100, Adrian Caspersz
wrote:

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can* 'be bothered' to turn up
make my mark. If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for all
concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people') did that, the
result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what concessions
could be agreed before we say yes to staying in and exactly what
difference that might then make): 80%

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can* 'be bothered' to turn up
make my mark.

It doesn't because they don't distinguish between deliberately
and accidentally or ignorantly spoiled ballot papers.

If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for
all concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people')

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

did that, the result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to staying
in and exactly what difference that might then make): 80%

No one is ever in any position to know *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to
staying in and exactly what difference that might
then make because not even the EU itself knows that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
[...]

Drivel.
Nobody know it was you.
All it shows is you haven't the wit to sus out the lies and speculation from obvious truth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

There is one thing about the EU it does resemble a DIY project. First of all
it started as a way for like minded people to meet and share ideas and sell
each other stuff. Then rather than starting from scratch, part way through
the build it was repurposed to attempt to make all the bits blend in well
together, which meant some pretty major alterations and redesigns, and
finally, they ran out of money and in order to finish it decided to invite
lots of their friends to come and help them.
Unfortunately none of them was a structural engineer or a good accountant
and it had to be bodged to keep it from falling down.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"GB" wrote in message
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
[...]

That is pretty easy, I agree. Anything that comes from you is lies and
speculation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 17/06/2016 01:10, Rod Speed wrote:

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

I got a leaflet through the door, telling me purported "facts". Without
saying which side sent it, I can say that it was purely opinion, not
fact, and it was highly misleading.

What is more, it was almost impossible to tell who had sent it. That was
hidden in the tiniest of small print. This has been a really dirty campaign.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 23:46:42 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

snip

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can* 'be bothered' to turn up
make my mark. If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for all
concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people') did that, the
result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what concessions
could be agreed before we say yes to staying in and exactly what
difference that might then make): 80%

Drivel.
Nobody know it was you.

Whooooosh.

See, you left brainers don't have the EQ to be able to comprehend
things like this harry so I'm not blaming you, you can't help it /
yourself. ;-(

It's *exactly* the same reason you are perfectly happy getting other
people to pay you for electricity to generate and use yourself (and
you admitted it was a cash cow). I don't suppose you will ever be able
to understand why many other people couldn't and wouldn't do that. ;-(

The point is there are other things that the rest of us *do* consider
and that is why the idea of 'bothering to attend the polling station
but spoiling your paper / NOTA' is (to some) something completely
different to not bothering to turn up at all (full stop).

All it shows is you haven't the wit to sus out the lies and speculation from obvious truth.

You nearly got that right as I challenge anyone to suggest they have
all the FACTS about the bigger picture (and I *known* you certainly
don't, because of the above).

See, the real world (and especially when involving 'people') rarely
works on binary, In / Out or Yes / No.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

There is one thing about the EU it does resemble a DIY project.

Only in the sense that it has changed over times. Everything does.

First of all it started as a way for like minded people to meet and share
ideas

It was never that.

and sell each other stuff.

They were doing that before the EEC or the EU was even thought of.

Then rather than starting from scratch, part way through the build it was
repurposed to attempt to make all the bits blend in well together,

More an attempt to end up with a federal system with no real democracy at
all.

which meant some pretty major alterations and redesigns, and finally,
they ran out of money

That isnt what happened.

and in order to finish it decided to invite lots of their friends to come
and help them.

That isnt what happened either with the
dregs of europe being allowed to join the EU.

Unfortunately none of them was a structural engineer or a good accountant
and it had to be bodged to keep it from falling down.

It remains to be seen if the eurozone has
been bodged to keep it from falling down.

GB wrote

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:10:18 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can* 'be bothered' to turn up
make my mark.

It doesn't because they don't distinguish between deliberately
and accidentally or ignorantly spoiled ballot papers.

Funny. I was watching the Tooting by-election results on TV yesterday
and they did just that! (Proving you wrong once again). They counted
all the valid results and spilt the rest up into two categories (one
being 'Undecided').

If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for
all concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people')

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

Who?

did that, the result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to staying
in and exactly what difference that might then make): 80%

No one is ever in any position to know *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to
staying in and exactly what difference that might
then make because not even the EU itself knows that.

Bingo!

So, *everyone* is voting blind to some degree.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

I got a leaflet through the door, telling me purported "facts". Without
saying which side sent it, I can say that it was purely opinion, not fact,
and it was highly misleading.

What is more, it was almost impossible to tell who had sent it. That was
hidden in the tiniest of small print. This has been a really dirty
campaign.

Hardly surprising given that there are so few FACTS available.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can*
'be bothered' to turn up make my mark.

It doesn't because they don't distinguish between deliberately
and accidentally or ignorantly spoiled ballot papers.

Funny. I was watching the Tooting by-election
results on TV yesterday and they did just that!

We'll see...

(Proving you wrong once again).

Wrong, as always with the referendum.

They counted all the valid results and spilt the rest
up into two categories (one being 'Undecided').

That is nothing even remotely like counting the
deliberately spoiled ballot papers separately.

If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for
all concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people')

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

Who?

Those you had in brackets.

did that, the result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to staying
in and exactly what difference that might then make): 80%

No one is ever in any position to know *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to
staying in and exactly what difference that might
then make because not even the EU itself knows that.

Bingo!

There is no 'bingo'

So, *everyone* is voting blind to some degree.

So everyone would be in your last group, and there
would be no point in having a referendum at all.

Now that you have blown both feet off
completely, you are free to fall over now.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts Wrote in message:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I expect there'll be a few weeks of follow up, intelligent analysis and
thoughtful discussion.

Or "I told you so" and "hope you're happy you ****".

Sir, I suggest you polish up you killfile...

A couple of people have ended up in there already as a result of
referendum related posts.

I've voted already so am trying to ignore it as much as possible
now, it's not so much the obvious threads as I just don't read
them, it's the way it's invaded all sorts of other
threads.
Chris French
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove, IDS,
Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views? Because
that's what they want this country to become. Roll back the clock on all
sorts of human and civil rights. Cut back or abolish all remnants of the
welfare state including the NHS.

--
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Adrian wrote:

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove, IDS,
Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views? Because
that's what they want this country to become. Roll back the clock on all
sorts of human and civil rights. Cut back or abolish all remnants of the
welfare state including the NHS.

You really are deluded!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 20:06:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can*
'be bothered' to turn up make my mark.

It doesn't because they don't distinguish between deliberately
and accidentally or ignorantly spoiled ballot papers.

Funny. I was watching the Tooting by-election
results on TV yesterday and they did just that!

We'll see...

(Proving you wrong once again).

Wrong, as always with the referendum.

Cite? (No, didn't think you could).

They counted all the valid results and spilt the rest
up into two categories (one being 'Undecided').

That is nothing even remotely like counting the
deliberately spoiled ballot papers separately.

Cite?

If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for
all concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people')

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

Who?

Those you had in brackets.

Whoosh.

I was saying that it was the 'younger people' who were most likely to
be impacted by the result (especially an Exit one), if for no other
reason that they should have longer to live with the consequences of
said result.

did that, the result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to staying
in and exactly what difference that might then make): 80%

No one is ever in any position to know *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to
staying in and exactly what difference that might
then make because not even the EU itself knows that.

Bingo!

There is no 'bingo'

There is. You have qualified (there and elsewhere) that because few
(if any) know *ALL* the facts, few (if any) could actually decide the
best vote for *everyone*.

So, *everyone* is voting blind to some degree.

So everyone would be in your last group, and there
would be no point in having a referendum at all.

There was no last group ... but yes, because unlike many other things
in life we have to make decisions on, few (if any) have sufficient
fact to vote the best way for the bigger picture of everyone.

Now that you have blown both feet off
completely, you are free to fall over now.

Ooops. Better take those barrels out of your mouth eh. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/06/16 11:35, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Adrian wrote:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain
I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.
People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.
Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove, IDS,
Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views? Because
that's what they want this country to become. Roll back the clock on all
sorts of human and civil rights. Cut back or abolish all remnants of the
welfare state including the NHS.

You really are deluded!

The point is first that their views are not extreme right wing.
The second is I agree with their moderate libertarian views almost
completely.

"Roll back the clock on all sorts of human and civil rights. Cut back or
abolish all remnants of the welfare state including the NHS."

I mean, really. This is pure invention by the Left.

Its paranoid fantasies by the Left projecting their own fears onto other
people, just as people of their folk have always done.

Josef Stalin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Adrian Caspersz wrote

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this
or I should be that are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove,
IDS, Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views?

Irrelevant to whether Britain is better out of the EU or in it.

Because that's what they want this country to become.

Irrelevant to whether Britain is better out of the EU or in it.

Roll back the clock on all sorts of human and civil rights.

More of your lies.

Cut back or abolish all remnants of the welfare state including the NHS.

Doesn’t matter what they want, they wont have any say
on that if Britain leaves the EU or if Britain stays in the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

There can't be any cite until the referendum has happened, ****wit.

They counted all the valid results and spilt the rest
up into two categories (one being 'Undecided').

That is nothing even remotely like counting the
deliberately spoiled ballot papers separately.

Cite?

YOU made the claim.

YOU get to do the citing.

THAT'S how it works.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

I was saying that it was the 'younger people' who were
most likely to be impacted by the result (especially an
Exit one), if for no other reason that they should have
longer to live with the consequences of said result.

Or much more likely any effect would be short term
and younger people would be no more affected than
anyone else, particularly if the eurozone implodes and
Britain is much better out of the EU when that happens.

did that, the result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to staying
in and exactly what difference that might then make): 80%

No one is ever in any position to know *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to
staying in and exactly what difference that might
then make because not even the EU itself knows that.

Bingo!

There is no 'bingo'

There is.

Nope.

You have qualified (there and elsewhere) that because
few (if any) know *ALL* the facts, few (if any) could
actually decide the best vote for *everyone*.

Problem for you is that that means the vote is irrelevant.

So, *everyone* is voting blind to some degree.

So everyone would be in your last group, and there
would be no point in having a referendum at all.

There was no last group ...

Corse there is in that list of yours above.

but yes, because unlike many other things in life we have
to make decisions on, few (if any) have sufficientfact to
vote the best way for the bigger picture of everyone.

So there isnt any point in anyone voting at all
using that mindlessly silly **** of yours above.

Now that you have blown both feet off
completely, you are free to fall over now.

Ooops. Better take those barrels out of your mouth eh. ;-)

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Adrian Caspersz wrote

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this
or I should be that are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove,
IDS, Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views?

Irrelevant to whether Britain is better out of the EU or in it.

Very relevant, cretin. Most informed comment suggests there will be a
right wing takeover of the Tory party if the BREXITs win. And with the
subsequent recession, and ideal time for them to impose severe cuts on
anything vaguely socialist. Including the NHS. And of course hard won
rights of all sorts.

Sadly, many of those it will most effect don't seem to realise what
'taking back control' actually means.

Just look at the ravings of Turnip and his like on here. Far more to it
than simply membership of the EU.

--
*Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB a écrit :
What is more, it was almost impossible to tell who had sent it. That was
hidden in the tiniest of small print. This has been a really dirty campaign.

+1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Can you all please vote to stay in? I feel a tad nervous living in the EU
right now. I don't want to have to change nationality just to be able to
stay here with the same rights as my neighbours.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I moved here simply because I was sick of all the rain over there.

--

Paul.
https://paulc.es
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove, IDS,
Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views? Because
that's what they want this country to become. Roll back the clock on all
sorts of human and civil rights. Cut back or abolish all remnants of the
welfare state including the NHS.

'extreme right wing view' - anyone who disagrees with plogman.
Rollback human rights - take back decision making from Europe and
subject it to a UK Bill of Rights.
Cut back the NHS/Welfare state -at current rates of expansion,
the NHS alone will abolish the entire UK economy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

sorts of human and civil rights. Cut back or abolish all remnants of the
welfare state including the NHS.

Remind us how much the IMF forced Healey to cut back the NHS in 1976
after a previous Labour 'accident' with the economy ?.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 17/06/16 17:49, Paul wrote:
GB wrote:

And we can get back to discussing DIY.

Can you all please vote to stay in? I feel a tad nervous living in the EU
right now. I don't want to have to change nationality just to be able to
stay here with the same rights as my neighbours.

NO.
I am in the EU (but not UK) at the moment, awaiting exchange of
contracts on my new UK home so I can move back and do lots of DIY.
My postal vote arrived today, a little too late to post back, so I will
be returning next week to see it delivered and vote leave.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I moved here simply because I was sick of all the rain over there.

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:45:41 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , T i m
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:10:18 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can* 'be bothered' to turn up
make my mark.

It doesn't because they don't distinguish between deliberately
and accidentally or ignorantly spoiled ballot papers.

Funny. I was watching the Tooting by-election results on TV yesterday
and they did just that! (Proving you wrong once again). They counted
all the valid results and spilt the rest up into two categories (one
being 'Undecided').

Yes, and it is the number of genuinely spoilt papers that is announced
when the resulst are given.

Yes, split into two distinct groups, in this particular case.

Taken as a singular batch on 'no vote ballot papers submitted (to go
towards the turnout figure) and then the votes that were determined as
'Undecided' (where the voter may have intended to make a vote but not
made it clear) and those that were clearly invalid or spoiled (like
mine). ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

That really is a cop out. Do some research and make up your mind.

Look at those most associated with the out campaign. Boris, Gove, IDS,
Farage, etc. Do you agree with their extreme right wing views? Because
that's what they want this country to become. Roll back the clock on all
sorts of human and civil rights.

Thanks and sorry, that's tipped me. I'm for leave!

Yes, they might be right wing nutters but UK leaving the EU, we will
still be a democracy.

The NHS has been lost anyway to Cameron's chums. Silently, while we all
got sidetracked on this. Sadly US style healthcare, here we come.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , T i m
writes
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 23:46:42 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

snip

[...]

Here is the only true fact.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Andrew
writes
In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
[...]

Remain in and get TTIP and have US Corporations running the country.
--
bert