Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Looking forward to the referendum being over

"T i m" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 22:13:05 +0100, Adrian Caspersz
wrote:

On 16/06/16 17:09, GB wrote:
And we can get back to discussing DIY.

I've heard arguments for Brexit
I've heard arguments for Remain

I was in the remain camp, now I'm undecided.

People shouting at me telling me I should be this or I should be that
are going to be ignored.

Think I'll sit this one out, and accept whatever happens.

I spoil my paper as at least it shows I *can* 'be bothered' to turn up
make my mark.

It doesn't because they don't distinguish between deliberately
and accidentally or ignorantly spoiled ballot papers.

If everyone who wasn't privy to the FACTS and therefore
wasn't in a position to actually make the correct decision for
all concerned (potentially mostly for the 'younger people')

Why are they less likely to be privy to the FACTS ?

did that, the result might be:

Turnout: 90%
In: 10%
Out 10%
Undecided (without knowing things like *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to staying
in and exactly what difference that might then make): 80%

No one is ever in any position to know *exactly* what
concessions could be agreed before we say yes to
staying in and exactly what difference that might
then make because not even the EU itself knows that.