Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More about migrant avalanche.

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , RJH wrote:
Of course that fool Corbyn's policy to renationalise everything in
sight is absolutely certainly what is best for the majority who live
there, eh ?

Aside from the fact that 'everything in sight' wasn't nationalised,
this is not Corbyn's stated plan, and depending upon how it's done,
probably, yes.

But surely it makes much more sense to have much of our infrastructure
owned and controlled by non UK companies?

After all they must have the UK's interests as their primary object?

Be interesting when all these nasty Europeans get chucked out if BREXIT
wins. Will they take their trains and buses home with them?

and electricity?

True.

But at least we'll have our 'sovereignty' back. Not much left to rule
over, though. Hope the BREXITS have as good a Tardis as they have a
crystal ball. To go back to before the EU happened.

--
*I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , charles
wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , RJH
wrote:
Of course that fool Corbyn's policy to renationalise everything
in sight is absolutely certainly what is best for the majority
who live there, eh ?

Aside from the fact that 'everything in sight' wasn't nationalised,
this is not Corbyn's stated plan, and depending upon how it's done,
probably, yes.

But surely it makes much more sense to have much of our
infrastructure owned and controlled by non UK companies?

After all they must have the UK's interests as their primary object?

Be interesting when all these nasty Europeans get chucked out if
BREXIT wins. Will they take their trains and buses home with them?

and electricity?

True.

But at least we'll have our 'sovereignty' back. Not much left to rule
over, though.

Sweet Rockall?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
On 10/06/2016 10:37, Capitol wrote:
harry wrote:
On Thursday, 9 June 2016 11:00:05 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:

On 09/06/2016 09:31, Capitol wrote:

dennis@home wrote:

On 08/06/2016 23:02, Capitol wrote:

whisky-dave wrote:

So the Spaish getting around 54k of it';s peole back from teh
UK and spain sending it 760k brit back to the uk so how does
that work surely that means spain would be worse due to
immigration.

It isn't going to happen, it would wreck the Spanish economy as
most of the Brits are not workers and only spend money in Spain.
There would gradually be fewer Spanish low skilled workers
coming to the UK which will improve the UK taxpayers situation.
The last lot of figures I saw showed EU migrants as paying 90M in
taxes and receiving 110M in benefits. So there's last years
budget deficit in one line!

You don't know it won't happen. How do you suppose they can afford
to live there on their state pensions when healthcare is no longer
free? All the ones with cronic care needs will either die or
return home and I doubt if they are willing to sacrifice themselves
for you.

Health care is not free.

The majority is and is paid for on the agreements set up by the EU.

It is paid for by the UK.

Most is not.

I have 5 neighbours with houses in Spain. They all have houses in
the UK as well.

So they are the well off ones then and can a££ord to stay.
Most of them don't have houses in the UK and don't have a lot of
cash to
spend on health care.

If Spain wishes to limit the amount of time that they can live in
Spain, this only hits the Spanish economy.

If Spain doesn't have to pay for the healthcare then they will
probably
be better off. I suppose the UK could agree to pay for all the
healthcare costs of those brits in Spain and just add it to the NHS
bills.

There is a good chance that the Brits will simply locate somewhere
else.

That's exactly what I said, to somewhere they can a££ord to live like
the UK on benefits.

Many do return home in any case, what's new?

A few hundred thousands of them.

Any healthcare Brits get in the EUSSR is paid for by the NHS.
EUSSR citzen treated here in the UK are su[[osed to be paid for by
their own countries but often they don't pay.
http://www.europeword.com/blog/europ...n-health-care/

He doesn't cope well with facts, Harry!

that link says absolutely nothing about who pays for Brits treatment
in Spain so why don't you try and find some facts to post or at least
read the links rather than lie and hope nobody else notices that its
more cr@p with no relevance.

Where's your positive case Denise?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

Having read the link, I see your reading and comprehension skills
are indeed severely lacking, ( read that as non existent!) Typical
remainer, no reasoning skills either.!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
RJH wrote

Of course that fool Corbyn's policy to renationalise
everything in sight is absolutely certainly what is
best for the majority who live there, eh ?

Aside from the fact that 'everything in sight' wasn't
nationalised, this is not Corbyn's stated plan, and
depending upon how it's done, probably, yes.

But surely it makes much more sense to have much of our
infrastructure owned and controlled by non UK companies?

In fact **** all of it that matters is.

After all they must have the UK's interests as their primary object?

Doesn’t matter if they do or not, Amazon works much
better than any nationalised operation has ever done.

Be interesting when all these nasty Europeans get chucked out if BREXIT
wins.

More of your FUD, that isnt going to happen. The most that
might well happen is that Britain is more selective about
which ones it allows in in the future, those that are useful to
Britain like those in the NHS, but not so many Romanians etc.

Will they take their trains and buses home with them?

They won't be kicked out, so the question doesn’t arise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/16 08:45, Slomo wrote:

On 10/06/16 03:33, Slomo wrote:

Lets see. The Civil war., the restoration, the scottish uprising,
the Irish war of independence...

Just one civil war in that lot.

Wars of the Roses, the civil war between Stephen of Blois and Empress
Matilda to name but two more.

Neither of those were civil wars, just more wars
between those who wanted to rule the roost.

Darling, that's what civil wars ARE.

Using that mindlessly silly line, all wars are civil wars.

No, International wars are wars between those who want to rule the roots,
from OUTSIDE the country of (potential) conquest.

And yet plenty of those 'international wars' were in fact
actually between the various inbred offspring of european
royals and were just as much a civil war as say the Wars of
the Roses, just not as single country focussed.

You are so keen to bend your definition of civil war to suit your
agenda..

You're the one silly enough to find an agenda everywhere.

So people spend their whole time starting wars and doing politics out of
mindless random opprtunism with no agendas?

You were clearly talking about MY agenda, not that of those who start wars.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
But surely it makes much more sense to have much of our
infrastructure owned and controlled by non UK companies?

In fact **** all of it that matters is.

Thanks for confirming once more you're a prat.

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

But surely it makes much more sense to have much of our
infrastructure owned and controlled by non UK companies?

In fact **** all of it that matters is.

Thanks for confirming once more you're a prat.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

My Den, you are pretty thick.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health-se...atment-abroad/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/2016 18:45, Capitol wrote:

Having read the link, I see your reading and comprehension skills
are indeed severely lacking, ( read that as non existent!) Typical
remainer, no reasoning skills either.!

See, you aren't worth the bother as you just lie about what the link says.

I think you and rod should get together.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

So you have googled for another link that actually says something about
NHS funded treatment! Shame you didn't read it as you would have noticed
this bit...

"To qualify for treatment abroad under the NHS, you need to meet certain
criteria. For example, you must be a UK resident and eligible for social
security services provided by the UK government."

So what about those expats in spain that are neither UK resident or
eligible for social security services?

If you are going to post stuff at least read it to see if its relevant
to what you claim. You and capitall don't appear to be able to but why
not try.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:

[...]

If you are retired, the S1 form applies. If you are resident and
not retired, then you buy health insurance. There are very few residents
in Spain who are not retired and these in general do not use medical
services as they are too young, hence the NHS pays for the bulk of the
people in Spain. If you return to the UK for treatment, then the UK
pays. Is this too difficult for you to understand? By the way, I see
that the latest opinion polls gives Brexit a 10 point lead. I' m sure
this will delight you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/06/2016 05:36, harry wrote:
https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

**** off harry