Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT More about migrant avalanche.

On 11/06/2016 07:49, harry wrote:
On Friday, 10 June 2016 16:16:29 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 10/06/2016 10:37, Capitol wrote:
harry wrote:
On Thursday, 9 June 2016 11:00:05 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:

On 09/06/2016 09:31, Capitol wrote:

dennis@home wrote:

On 08/06/2016 23:02, Capitol wrote:

whisky-dave wrote:

So the Spaish getting around 54k of it';s peole back from teh
UK and spain sending it 760k brit back to the uk so how does
that work surely that means spain would be worse due to
immigration.

It isn't going to happen, it would wreck the Spanish economy as
most of the Brits are not workers and only spend money in Spain.
There would gradually be fewer Spanish low skilled workers
coming to the UK which will improve the UK taxpayers situation.
The last lot of figures I saw showed EU migrants as paying 90M in
taxes and receiving 110M in benefits. So there's last years
budget deficit in one line!

You don't know it won't happen. How do you suppose they can afford
to live there on their state pensions when healthcare is no longer
free? All the ones with cronic care needs will either die or
return home and I doubt if they are willing to sacrifice themselves
for you.

Health care is not free.

The majority is and is paid for on the agreements set up by the EU.

It is paid for by the UK.

Most is not.

I have 5 neighbours with houses in Spain. They all have houses in
the UK as well.

So they are the well off ones then and can a££ord to stay.
Most of them don't have houses in the UK and don't have a lot of cash to
spend on health care.

If Spain wishes to limit the amount of time that they can live in
Spain, this only hits the Spanish economy.

If Spain doesn't have to pay for the healthcare then they will probably
be better off. I suppose the UK could agree to pay for all the
healthcare costs of those brits in Spain and just add it to the NHS
bills.

There is a good chance that the Brits will simply locate somewhere
else.

That's exactly what I said, to somewhere they can a££ord to live like
the UK on benefits.

Many do return home in any case, what's new?

A few hundred thousands of them.

Any healthcare Brits get in the EUSSR is paid for by the NHS.
EUSSR citzen treated here in the UK are su[[osed to be paid for by
their own countries but often they don't pay.
http://www.europeword.com/blog/europ...n-health-care/

He doesn't cope well with facts, Harry!

that link says absolutely nothing about who pays for Brits treatment in
Spain so why don't you try and find some facts to post or at least read
the links rather than lie and hope nobody else notices that its more
cr@p with no relevance.

My Den, you are pretty thick.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health-se...atment-abroad/

So you have googled for another link that actually says something about
NHS funded treatment! Shame you didn't read it as you would have noticed
this bit...

"To qualify for treatment abroad under the NHS, you need to meet certain
criteria. For example, you must be a UK resident and eligible for social
security services provided by the UK government."

So what about those expats in spain that are neither UK resident or
eligible for social security services?

If you are going to post stuff at least read it to see if its relevant
to what you claim. You and capitall don't appear to be able to but why
not try.