Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More about migrant avalanche.

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Bob Eager
escribió:

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Not just the PM.

http://gu.com/p/4jjyj/sbl

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 07 Jun 2016 08:20:34 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo , Bob Eager
escribió:

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Not just the PM.

http://gu.com/p/4jjyj/sbl

Glad you posted that. My mother-in-law is all for Brexit (but can't be
arsed to register), because of all those 'migrants'. She also has a
nephew who lives in Orihuela Costa. She says "of course he won't have to
leave, he's English". A Harry mindset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Not just the PM.

http://gu.com/p/4jjyj/sbl

Glad you posted that. My mother-in-law is all for Brexit (but can't be
arsed to register), because of all those 'migrants'. She also has a
nephew who lives in Orihuela Costa. She says "of course he won't have to
leave, he's English". A Harry mindset.

It is funny. The BEXIT lot think all of the EU are out to 'get' the UK,
but if we leave will suddenly behave like gentlemen towards us.

--
*Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 13:31:56 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

escribió:

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Not just the PM.

http://gu.com/p/4jjyj/sbl

Glad you posted that. My mother-in-law is all for Brexit (but can't be
arsed to register), because of all those 'migrants'. She also has a
nephew who lives in Orihuela Costa. She says "of course he won't have to
leave, he's English". A Harry mindset.

It is funny. The BEXIT lot think all of the EU are out to 'get' the UK,
but if we leave will suddenly behave like gentlemen towards us.

Not heard anyone say that.

What some are climing is that the EU won't buy UK products or will put a tariff on them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

escribió:

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Not just the PM.

http://gu.com/p/4jjyj/sbl

Glad you posted that. My mother-in-law is all for Brexit (but can't be
arsed to register), because of all those 'migrants'. She also has a
nephew who lives in Orihuela Costa. She says "of course he won't have to
leave, he's English". A Harry mindset.

It is funny. The BEXIT lot think all of the EU are out to 'get' the UK,

Yes.

but if we leave will suddenly behave like gentlemen towards us.

They've never said that, JUST that if the EU wants to play silly
buggers when Britain leaves, Britain can just make an obscene
gesture in the general direction of the EU and carry on regardless.

They're right about that. Even if the EU was actually stupid enough
to impose immense tariff and quota barriers against British exports
to the EU, not only would that be totally contrary to the WTO rules,
and so would be flushed where they belong in a heartbeat, Britain
could tell the EU that they wouldn't be getting any more Airbus
wings or aircraft engines from Britain and that it would have
immense tariff barriers and quotas on cars made in the EU and
that would see the krauts give Junker the bums rush in a heart beat.

While Airbus could certainly use US aircraft engines instead,
they couldn't replace the wings any time soon and that would
bring Airbus to its knees and so wouldn't be allowed to happen.
Airbus is in fact the only major manufacturing operation the EU
has left now apart from cars.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .

If we vote to leave, I would expect them to respect the democratic will
of the people. And negotiate in good faith. But perhaps I'm being
naive.

You are.

After all, Merkel, Juncker, and others have already said that
they will behave like ****s. Which, as others have said, makes it a
club I wouldn't want to be a member of.

You're a member of a club. Your deciding to leave may herald the
disintegration of that club. They know it and you know it. And you expect
the other members to welcome your decision with open arms ?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 07:17:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

That's called shooting yourself in the foot.
Or ****ting in your own bed.
As we say up North.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 07 Jun 2016 00:28:25 -0700, harry wrote:

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 07:17:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

That's called shooting yourself in the foot.
Or ****ting in your own bed.
As we say up North.

Different rules for 'foreigners', Harry? I suppose we should expect that
from you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 07:17:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Our go there with money to spend and to retire.
Not as scroungers and for jobs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/06/2016 14:25, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 07:17:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Our go there with money to spend and to retire.
Not as scroungers and for jobs.

They go there because its cheaper and they still get free medical
treatment. Many are living on state pensions.

Once they are expelled and come back their health will deteriorate in
the British climate and the NHS will pay lots of cash looking after them.

They will also need housing in suitable accommodation so that will push
up housing costs. Selling their overseas homes won't help as there will
be nobody to buy them, so they will go cheap.

That means they will have no assets so they will be claiming pension
credits, housing benefits, etc. putting up taxes.

It is estimated that up to 2 million people will be in this boat.
So if they get the minimum pension credit and housing benefit that will
add up to £20 billion to taxes and they won't pay anywhere near that in tax.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 14:54:59 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 07/06/2016 14:25, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 07:17:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Our go there with money to spend and to retire.
Not as scroungers and for jobs.

They go there because its cheaper and they still get free medical
treatment. Many are living on state pensions.

Once they are expelled and come back their health will deteriorate in
the British climate and the NHS will pay lots of cash looking after them.

It already does doesn;t it as Spain claims the money back.

They will also need housing in suitable accommodation so that will push
up housing costs.

Well most if they do leave spain will sell their place in spain.
They will not be like the romainan that was renting and now has no where to live and no money to buy or rent a property.

Selling their overseas homes won't help as there will
be nobody to buy them, so they will go cheap.

Really, there's plenty of people wanting to buy them.

That means they will have no assets so they will be claiming pension
credits, housing benefits, etc. putting up taxes.

rubbish.

It is estimated that up to 2 million people will be in this boat.

where does this estimate come from ?

So if they get the minimum pension credit and housing benefit that will
add up to £20 billion to taxes and they won't pay anywhere near that in tax.

So whatever happend the the claim that immigration is good for teh economy because they will be spending money in the UK and paying taxes.
If the ex-pats DO come back then they be spending money in the UK, unlike my spanish friend who has just brought a flat in barcelona and she is living her in London and has been for 22+ years, and has no plans as yet to return, but can;t afford a flat in most parts of the UK.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
They will also need housing in suitable accommodation so that will
push up housing costs.

Well most if they do leave spain will sell their place in spain.

The housing market in Spain is nothing like the UK one. Most properties
there go down in value over the years - to be replaced with new.
Especially in the areas where UK expats tend to congregate.

--
*Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/06/2016 15:55, whisky-dave wrote:

So if they get the minimum pension credit and housing benefit that
will add up to £20 billion to taxes and they won't pay anywhere
near that in tax.

So whatever happend the the claim that immigration is good for teh
economy because they will be spending money in the UK and paying
taxes. If the ex-pats DO come back then they be spending money in the
UK, unlike my spanish friend who has just brought a flat in barcelona
and she is living her in London and has been for 22+ years, and has
no plans as yet to return, but can;t afford a flat in most parts of
the UK.

You do understand the difference between someone earning cash and
spending and someone getting state cash spending?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
[...]

Unlikely they will be able to sell it if all the poms are kicked out of
Spain.

Not that that is going to happen.

They will not be like the romainan that was renting and now
has no where to live and no money to buy or rent a property.

They would in fact be very like the romanian if they were
kicked out of Spain, were unable to sell what they have in
Spain because they were all being kicked out of Spain,
ended up back in Britain with **** all in the way of saving
or assets and demand that the state provide them with
somewhere to live.

Selling their overseas homes won't help as there will
be nobody to buy them, so they will go cheap.

Really, there's plenty of people wanting to buy them.

Not if all the poms were kicked out of Spain there wouldnt be.

There would in fact be a massive oversupply of places the
poms where desperate to sell and no poms to buy them.

That means they will have no assets so they will be claiming
pension credits, housing benefits, etc. putting up taxes.

rubbish.

It is accurate if Spain did kick all the poms out.

It is estimated that up to 2 million people will be in this boat.

where does this estimate come from ?

Straight from someone's arse, like all estimates always are.

So if they get the minimum pension credit and housing benefit that will
add up to £20 billion to taxes and they won't pay anywhere near that in
tax.

So whatever happend the the claim that immigration is good for teh economy

It remains.

because they will be spending money in the UK

Not when they can't sell what they have in Spain.

and paying taxes.

Yes, they will certainly be paying VAT on their pension spending.

If the ex-pats DO come back then they be spending money in the UK,

Yes.

unlike my spanish friend who has just brought a flat in barcelona
and she is living her in London and has been for 22+ years, and has
no plans as yet to return, but can;t afford a flat in most parts of the
UK.

Not where anyone would want to live there, anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

I haven't noticed expats being expelled from most other countries
where they are resident. Another remain scare story! You remainers
really need to make a case extolling the benefits of the EU, or it that
there aren't any, so you can only threaten?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:00:28 +0100, Capitol wrote:

dennis@home wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

I haven't noticed expats being expelled from most other countries
where they are resident. Another remain scare story! You remainers
really need to make a case extolling the benefits of the EU, or it that
there aren't any, so you can only threaten?

They won't be expelled, but it will cost them too much to stay there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/06/2016 16:00, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

I haven't noticed expats being expelled from most other countries
where they are resident. Another remain scare story! You remainers
really need to make a case extolling the benefits of the EU, or it that
there aren't any, so you can only threaten?

When has the UK left the agreements with another country?
You can't possible compare what will happen if we leave with what
happens in other countries where nothing has happened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

I haven't noticed expats being expelled from most other countries
where they are resident. Another remain scare story! You remainers
really need to make a case extolling the benefits of the EU, or it that
there aren't any, so you can only threaten?

BTW at the moment they get free healthcare courtesy of the EU.
Once we leave why would that continue?
Once it goes the poorer expats would have no choice but to return and
get NHS treatment so they will return even if they aren't expelled.

The brexit lot just haven't thought anything through and just hope
everything will end better than it is.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
harry wrote
Bob Eager wrote
harry wrote

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Our go there with money to spend and to retire.
Not as scroungers and for jobs.

They go there because its cheaper

Yes. And the weather is much better too.

and they still get free medical treatment. Many are living on state
pensions.

Once they are expelled

That isnt going to happen, the economy of
Spain depends on them too much for that.

and come back their health will deteriorate in the British climate

Even sillier than you usually manage.

and the NHS will pay lots of cash looking after them.

They will also need housing in suitable accommodation

Not when they dont get expelled they won't.

so that will push up housing costs. Selling their overseas homes won't
help as there will be nobody to buy them, so they will go cheap.

That means they will have no assets so they will be claiming pension
credits, housing benefits, etc. putting up taxes.

Not when they dont get expelled.

It is estimated that up to 2 million people will be in this boat.

Only by fools on the expelled claim.

So if they get the minimum pension credit and housing benefit that will
add up to £20 billion to taxes and they won't pay anywhere near that in
tax.

Not when they dont get expelled.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

lid posted
On 07/06/2016 14:25, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 07:17:34 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 21:36:14 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

It's only fair. We export a load of ours to Spain.

Of course, they'll be coming back if we vote Leave, according to the
Spanish PM.

Our go there with money to spend and to retire.
Not as scroungers and for jobs.

They go there because its cheaper and they still get free medical
treatment. Many are living on state pensions.

Once they are expelled and come back

The rest of your post depends on this assertion that British residents
of Spain will be expelled after a Brexit, so it can be dismissed as pure
********.

--
Les
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctors, builders and lawyers.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
https://euobserver.com/migration/133704

Coming to us if we remain.
Rapists, murderers, thieves and scroungers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

**** off harry