Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Apprentice really did it this time

He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only old
people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Pics/video please!

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"ARW" Wrote in message:
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only old
people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Electric noose?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
"ARW" Wrote in message:
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only
old
people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Electric noose?

Not worth the effort. Gravity is free.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/16 12:17, ARW wrote:
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only
old people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Little heathen spotty git - I hope you give him the
Megger-a-100m-reel-of-cable demo.

On the 1000V setting...

Miley's twerking bony arse vs Debbie Harry - pleeeesse, there's no
competition.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only
old people liked them.

Bondie? Is that a freudian slip?

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Never ever upset the chippy.

--
*42.7% of statistics are made up. Sorry, that should read 47.2% *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is this because they are all now old and in one case dead?
One has obviously not heard of nostalgia.
Now if he had said Bay City rollers, then there could at least have been a
debate.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only
old people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

No Gravity is not free, you have to work to get an object up to the desired
height.
Now where is my Entrope calculator...
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
"ARW" Wrote in message:
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only
old
people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Electric noose?

Not worth the effort. Gravity is free.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some people
have all the luck!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
ARW wrote:
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and only
old people liked them.

Bondie? Is that a freudian slip?

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

Never ever upset the chippy.

--
*42.7% of statistics are made up. Sorry, that should read 47.2% *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for the
Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

--
*What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 15:24:20 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2016 16:05, harry wrote:

I met lady Di.

Vertically or horizontally ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 08:05:25 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her

once before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at

too,
some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass

for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown

left
in it.

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of

Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the

"Law")

I met lady Di.

Been to her hubbies place and fitted a radio mic to him.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

My brother serviced her car.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article l.net,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 08:05:25 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her

once before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at

too,
some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass

for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown

left
in it.

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of

Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the

"Law")

I met lady Di.

Been to her hubbies place and fitted a radio mic to him.

Well, if you want to bring work into it...

--
*Rehab is for quitters

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

My cousin has had tea with the Queen a couple of times. Her son (my
cousin once removed) has a habit of being awarded medals for bravery.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her
once before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at
too, some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown
left in it. More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

I had a "thank you" wave from a driver coming the other way when I'd pulled
into a passing place on a narrow road in Deeside. The front seat passenger
was HMQ and the drive the DofE.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

And my Dad's grave is next-door-but-one to C Northcote Parkinson's!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her
once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too,
some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown
left in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

And my Dad's grave is next-door-but-one to C Northcote Parkinson's!

Somewhere near Canterbury?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

I met lady Di.

My brother serviced her car.

Is that an euphemism?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
(")_(") -- "Esme" on el Reg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her
once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too,
some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass
for the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les
McKeown left in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

My brother serviced her car.

I expect quite a few people serviced her.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her
once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too,
some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown
left in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

My cousin has had tea with the Queen a couple of times. Her son (my
cousin once removed) has a habit of being awarded medals for bravery.

One of the garden parties? I went to one of those. Bloody thunderstorm, a
load of people sheltered under the trees. Six ambulances taking them away
after a lightning strike.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

I met lady Di.

My brother serviced her car.

Is that an euphemism?

Her father in law paid for the work. ISTR it just needed some work on the
brakes

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2016 19:16, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 18:32:22 +0100, Nightjar cpb wrote:

My cousin has had tea with the Queen a couple of times. Her son (my
cousin once removed) has a habit of being awarded medals for bravery.

One of the garden parties? I went to one of those. Bloody thunderstorm, a
load of people sheltered under the trees. Six ambulances taking them away
after a lightning strike.

A private (indoor) tea party for the families of the dozen or so SAS and
SBS getting medals, following the awards.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

Who (or what) are the "law"?

tiom

Posted to uk.d-i-y

charles wrote:

wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her
once before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at
too, some people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass
for the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les
McKeown left in it. More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of
Pan's People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

I had a "thank you" wave from a driver coming the other way when I'd
pulled into a passing place on a narrow road in Deeside. The front
seat passenger was HMQ and the drive the DofE.

My long dead dad once told me that many years ago whilst he was loading up a
wagon in Manchester the Queen came past and waved at him.
He said that he turned his back on the sponging ****.
I hope that counts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

Her father in law paid for the work. ISTR it just needed some work on the
brakes

Pah. French mechanics.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
(")_(") -- "Esme" on el Reg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

I met lady Di.

That's why she died.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

Who (or what) are the "law"?

Surely you've heard of "Parkinson's Law"? "Work expands to fill the time
available"

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote
harry wrote

I met lady Di.

Vertically or horizontally ?

Horizontally, he was grovelling at the time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lost my job - severe panic attacks

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 9 April 2016 16:34:02 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 09/04/2016 16:05, harry wrote:

I met lady Di.

Vertically or horizontally ?

At a hospital new wing opening in Wales.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARW
writes
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and
only old people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

I volunteer to open the trap door.

--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , charles
writes

I had a "thank you" wave from a driver coming the other way when I'd pulled
into a passing place on a narrow road in Deeside. The front seat passenger
was HMQ and the drive the DofE.

Not uncommon here. It is said that the family love Balmoral and this
part of the world not just because of the location, but because it is
the one part of the world where they are left in peace. Loved and
respected, but not hounded. Not uncommon to suddenly meet family
members walking the hills or visiting local shops. I was lucky enough
to be invited to a garden party at Balmoral, and a private soiree at
Birkhall.
--
Graeme, Royal Deeside
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2016 15:46, Bob Eager wrote:
I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

And I went to school with Ted Tudor-Pole - same year and for several years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenpole_Tudor

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message

Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably an Aussie tribute band for Blondie.

I'd just like to say. Olivia Newton John, nice thoughts, met her
once
before she was famous. Very nice person and good to look at too, some
people have all the luck!

Well if you're name dropping, I worked with a guy who played bass for
the Bay City Rollers. Not the original line up - only Les McKeown left
in it.
More of an old boy band. ;-)

I'll bring this one up again. I used to live next door to one of Pan's
People!

And I used to have dinner with C Northcote Parkinson. (of the "Law")

Who (or what) are the "law"?

Surely you've heard of "Parkinson's Law"? "Work expands to fill the time
available"

Oh

thanks

tim

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/04/2016 07:44, News wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
He said that The Doors, The Rolling Stones and Bondie were **** and
only old people liked them.

The joiner on site has started to build a gallows for him.

I volunteer to open the trap door.

Trapdoors are only needed for humane hangings. I'm confident Adam's
chippy won't waste wood, hinges etc on that when a simpler, old- style
"hoist-him-up-lads" gallows will do the job. Of course the apprentice
will face a longer and more painful experience but that's life.

--
Robin

Well OT - The apprentice has feally f****d it up this time ARW UK diy 282 March 7th 16 05:30 PM
Apprentice at it again ARW UK diy 135 February 15th 16 11:06 AM
OT And the apprentice once said ARW UK diy 32 August 23rd 15 06:53 PM
Record time for a new apprentice getting a bollocking ARW UK diy 6 December 17th 13 07:30 PM
That's one less apprentice ARWadsworth UK diy 61 June 25th 12 09:44 PM