Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fake C&G UK Certificates

replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost ?

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...es-618634-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan smith wrote:
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost ?

Sheesh. Idiocy taken to a new level.

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes, I wonder if they do one for Nuclear wast disposal? Could be ideal for a
dirty bomb.

This sort of thing seems to have been going on for years. I can well
remember That's Life doing exposé's on such things, of course in those days
it was not via the internet.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Tim+" wrote in message
alan smith wrote:
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the
cost ?

Sheesh. Idiocy taken to a new level.

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The real idiocy is in the fact that contact details for the certificate
seller are in the original post (from several years ago). Too tricky for
the forumite to understand clearly. I guess that's why he needs to buy fake
certificates. ;-)

Tim

Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes, I wonder if they do one for Nuclear wast disposal? Could be ideal for a
dirty bomb.

This sort of thing seems to have been going on for years. I can well
remember That's Life doing exposé's on such things, of course in those days
it was not via the internet.
Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan smith" wrote in
message roups.com...
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost
?

Probably a bad examples as IME either you can plaster or you can't.

You'd be found out pretty quickly if you got a job based just upon a bogus
certificate.

Electrical Installations OTOH

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 06:18:44 -0000 (UTC), Tim+
wrote:

alan smith wrote:
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost ?

Sheesh. Idiocy taken to a new level.

Tim

This homeownershub.com leaching site is ruining this newsgroup. It's
become much worse than the occasional flashnewsgroup post we get.

Alas, apart from posting educational messages about how to access
Usenet, or even, perish the thought, use Google Groups, I can't think
what we can do about it.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 3 April 2016 23:52:18 UTC+1, Graham. wrote:

This homeownershub.com leaching site is ruining this newsgroup. It's

I doubt it. At least we don't have BV now. There's always some scammer/spammer/idiot.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Graham.
escribió:

, I can't think
what we can do about it.

Killfile anything coming from example.com.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.

Fake Britain, Fake 17th IEE regs. whisky-dave[_2_] UK diy 45 August 17th 14 09:59 PM
I Need an Fake IELTS I Need a Fake TOEFL [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 9th 13 02:57 PM
IEE certificates Tahiri UK diy 0 July 11th 12 10:09 AM
Landlord Certificates ? the_constructor[_2_] UK diy 23 January 22nd 12 05:49 PM
Fake BTEC Award Certificates EDEXCEL Lanny[_2_] UK diy 18 January 31st 11 06:16 PM