DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fake C&G UK Certificates (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/392886-re-fake-c-g-uk-certificates.html)

alan smith April 3rd 16 03:44 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost ?

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...es-618634-.htm

Tim+[_5_] April 3rd 16 07:18 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

alan smith wrote:
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost ?

Sheesh. Idiocy taken to a new level.

Tim

Brian Gaff April 3rd 16 08:27 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

Yes, I wonder if they do one for Nuclear wast disposal? Could be ideal for a
dirty bomb.

This sort of thing seems to have been going on for years. I can well
remember That's Life doing exposé's on such things, of course in those days
it was not via the internet.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Tim+[_5_] April 3rd 16 08:43 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

The real idiocy is in the fact that contact details for the certificate
seller are in the original post (from several years ago). Too tricky for
the forumite to understand clearly. I guess that's why he needs to buy fake
certificates. ;-)

Tim

tim... April 3rd 16 11:45 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

"alan smith" wrote in
message roups.com...
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost
?

Probably a bad examples as IME either you can plaster or you can't.

You'd be found out pretty quickly if you got a job based just upon a bogus
certificate.

Electrical Installations OTOH

tim

Graham.[_12_] April 3rd 16 11:52 PM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 06:18:44 -0000 (UTC), Tim+
wrote:

alan smith wrote:
replying to Deny, alan smith wrote:
looking for a City & Guilds 6217 / NVQ Level 2 for plastering and the cost ?

Sheesh. Idiocy taken to a new level.

Tim

This homeownershub.com leaching site is ruining this newsgroup. It's
become much worse than the occasional flashnewsgroup post we get.

Alas, apart from posting educational messages about how to access
Usenet, or even, perish the thought, use Google Groups, I can't think
what we can do about it.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

[email protected] April 4th 16 07:48 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

On Sunday, 3 April 2016 23:52:18 UTC+1, Graham. wrote:

This homeownershub.com leaching site is ruining this newsgroup. It's

I doubt it. At least we don't have BV now. There's always some scammer/spammer/idiot.

NT

Mike Tomlinson April 4th 16 07:52 AM

Fake C&G UK Certificates

En el artículo , Graham.
escribió:

, I can't think
what we can do about it.

Killfile anything coming from example.com.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.