Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I Need an Fake IELTS I Need a Fake TOEFL

Basic IELTS or TOEFL Service & Cost
$165.00 USD
Complete IELTS & TOEFL ONLINE Web Site/System Validation Service
$325.00 USD

REAL COMPANY - NO PHONY REVIEWS, WE DO NOT OPERATE OR HAVE A PHONY
REVIEW SITE. LIKE EVERY OTHER SITE HAS. DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY PHONY
REVIEW SITES EVERY SITES OPERATES THEIR VERY OWN REVIEW SITES TO TRICK
CUSTOMERS.

superioresol.aol.com
Please note that we offer two types of IELTS & TOEFL Validation &
Verification services depending on your needs. Point blank we have
someone on the inside that we pay a huge sum too to make your IELTS
or
TOEFL Verifiable or Validation to be correct and found in the system.
This process is NOT cheap as IELTS & TOEFL web site/system
validation/
verification after payment etc takes 3-5 days after an order and
payment is made which will include the correct certificate numbers
etc
for verification and the document. Please note that all IELTS &
TOEFL
certificates etc bare the correct seal, signatures and centre
numbers,
code where issued.
If the Complete IELTS & TOEFL Web Site/system Validation/Verification
Service is so chosen it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/
system
once placed there for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable
for ever. The Basic Service & Cost is just that ONLY for the IELTS or
TOEFL certificate which will resemble and pass for the original but
will NOT be placed in the IELTS or TOEFL web site/system.

superioresol.aol.com
PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY!
Please note that we will NOT begin, print, produce an order etc
without payment. We do not accept scam escrow, I’ll pay you later,
COD’s etc. We have to pay our source a huge sum of money before any
entry into the system is even made. This means in detail that if you
contact us back and state or request that we just enter your
information into the data base and occur all the up front cost then
please look lese where as we are a serious printing company.

superioresol.aol.com