Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default A little conundrum for you

We have two completely separate sinks in our kitchen, each with its own
tap. The taps are pretty old. One of them is dripping.

So, my question is why did I (intentionally) replace the tap that was
still working fine with a brand new one?

spray-can cap conundrum Tdacon Woodworking 15 February 1st 14 02:34 PM
Cap conundrum II Gramps' shop Woodworking 1 January 29th 14 10:32 PM
DIY Conundrum - Bathroom mo UK diy 22 January 17th 11 02:53 PM
OT Electrical Conundrum DonkeyHody Woodworking 48 January 7th 07 03:13 PM
Thermostat Conundrum James \Cubby\ Culbertson Home Repair 21 December 4th 06 10:48 PM