Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Some Dewalt T-10 Torx sought

Anyone know where I can get some 'reasobnably priced' Dewalt T-10
Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screws? I managed to lose some when
repairing my DW drill.

ebay has these - but from the US. The only other sites I found sell
them at £4+ each!

Dewalt T-10 Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screw
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10X-Dewalt...AOSw~gRVnaN 3
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dave wrote:
Anyone know where I can get some 'reasobnably priced' Dewalt T-10
Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screws? I managed to lose some when
repairing my DW drill.

ebay has these - but from the US. The only other sites I found sell
them at £4+ each!

Dewalt T-10 Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screw
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10X-Dewalt...AOSw~gRVnaN 3

They surely don't have to be Torx do they? Just get some screws of
the same size with whatever head they come with, probably Pozi.

Measure length and diameter and look for 'self-tapping' screws of the
right size. Alternatively look in your scrap/junk box for something
that matches.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:11:04 +0000, wrote:

dave wrote:
Anyone know where I can get some 'reasobnably priced' Dewalt T-10
Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screws? I managed to lose some when
repairing my DW drill.

ebay has these - but from the US. The only other sites I found sell
them at £4+ each!

Dewalt T-10 Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screw
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10X-Dewalt...AOSw~gRVnaN 3

They surely don't have to be Torx do they? Just get some screws of
the same size with whatever head they come with, probably Pozi.

Measure length and diameter and look for 'self-tapping' screws of the
right size. Alternatively look in your scrap/junk box for something
that matches.

Yes - you are quite right - just like to do it with the original stuff
if possible.

FA: DeWalt Cordless Tools, DeWalt 8" Radial Arm Saw Marty Escarcega Woodworking 0 April 25th 06 10:50 AM
Security Torx [email protected] UK diy 12 April 18th 05 05:10 PM
Torx screw? patrick j UK diy 5 April 17th 05 11:51 PM
Second use for Torx screwdriver? Porky Home Repair 3 March 31st 05 04:53 AM
Where to get a Torx T20 TR bit/screwdriver? John Latter UK diy 12 January 23rd 05 06:17 PM