Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default Some Dewalt T-10 Torx sought

dave wrote:
Anyone know where I can get some 'reasobnably priced' Dewalt T-10
Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screws? I managed to lose some when
repairing my DW drill.

ebay has these - but from the US. The only other sites I found sell
them at £4+ each!

Dewalt T-10 Torx Plastic Housing-ClamShell Screw
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10X-Dewalt...AOSw~gRVnaN 3

They surely don't have to be Torx do they? Just get some screws of
the same size with whatever head they come with, probably Pozi.

Measure length and diameter and look for 'self-tapping' screws of the
right size. Alternatively look in your scrap/junk box for something
that matches.

--
Chris Green
·