Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix catalogue no power bank voucher

Got the new screwfix catalogue delivered today as i requested it a few
days ago but there's no power bank voucher inside,where's it supposed
to be?

Anyone contacted Screwfix about a missing voucher?

Ideas please

Thanks a lot

MW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The voucher came with the flyer that was delivered last week. Nothing to
do with the calalogue.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Haha my mistake.Anyone got a spare flyer or power bank they don't want
then?

MW wrote:
Got the new screwfix catalogue delivered today as i requested it a few
days ago but there's no power bank voucher inside,where's it supposed
to be?

Anyone contacted Screwfix about a missing voucher?

Ideas please

Thanks a lot

MW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:25:41 +0000, MW wrote:

Got the new screwfix catalogue delivered today as i requested it a few
days ago but there's no power bank voucher inside,where's it supposed
to be?

Anyone contacted Screwfix about a missing voucher?

Ideas please

Thanks a lot

MW

If you order on-line the promo code is POWER.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

PeterC wrote:

If you order on-line the promo code is POWER.

I stuck something else in the trolley and tried that at checkout ...

"Invalid Promo Code Entered
Please check and re-enter your code"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 Mar 2016, MW grunted:

Haha my mistake.Anyone got a spare flyer or power bank they don't want
then?

I wouldn't worry sbout it TBH - I picked one up last week and the bloody
thing doesn't work AT ALL

MW wrote:
Got the new screwfix catalogue delivered today as i requested it a
few days ago but there's no power bank voucher inside,where's it
supposed to be?

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/03/2016 11:25, MW wrote:
Got the new screwfix catalogue delivered today as i requested it a few
days ago but there's no power bank voucher inside,where's it supposed
to be?

Anyone contacted Screwfix about a missing voucher?

Ideas please

Thanks a lot

MW

Doesn't answer your question, but there are many similar ones to choose
from on Amazon for around £3 delivered.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MW wrote:
Got the new screwfix catalogue delivered today as i requested it a few
days ago but there's no power bank voucher inside,where's it supposed
to be?

Anyone contacted Screwfix about a missing voucher?

Ideas please

My catalogue came with a voucher for the power bank, though I'm
not sure the stores are that bothered about seeing the
voucher.

But the catalogues with the voucher were probably sent out en
masse, chances are that they have gone from stores now
anyway.

But I assume it was a low capacity one. You can by the same sort
of thing from Amazon/eBay for a few quid.

Chris French

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The power bank is a 2600mAh enough to use as a phone backup but won't be running a laptop off of it that's for sure. Got mine today so they are still available in store. I suggest you go down make up a story about you lost the voucher and give them your details as you'd be on their system when they look you up. I gave them my voucher but they still asked for my details so waste of a time having a voucher then.

B&Q 15% voucher ? Stephen[_11_] UK diy 2 January 26th 10 09:28 PM
Screwfix voucher The Medway Handyman UK diy 7 November 28th 08 04:02 PM
Wolf Power Generator from Screwfix Cal Mac UK diy 15 September 29th 05 03:50 PM
WTD: Old Screwfix catalogue Bargains UK diy 22 June 13th 05 04:25 PM
Screwfix power planer Christian McArdle UK diy 9 October 7th 03 01:32 AM