Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix voucher

In my local SF depot today placing a very small order ( £7) and the guy
gave me a form. Fill in your customer number & e-mail address & SF will
send you a £5 voucher.

I did :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:18:28 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

In my local SF depot today placing a very small order ( £7) and the guy
gave me a form. Fill in your customer number & e-mail address & SF will
send you a £5 voucher.

Oh ho ho! Who's going to get lots of spsm for Christmas?

--
The Wanderer

It pays to buy things you dislike. They last much longer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
In my local SF depot today placing a very small order ( £7)
and the guy gave me a form. Fill in your customer number &
e-mail address & SF will send you a £5 voucher.

I did :-)

I did that about 10 days ago, no voucher yet - no spam either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:18:28 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

In my local SF depot today placing a very small order ( £7) and the guy
gave me a form. Fill in your customer number & e-mail address & SF will
send you a £5 voucher.

I did :-)

SF are still making money so they can afford to be a little generous.

I thought this tread was about the excellent scheme whereby anyone who
regularly orders from screwfix can make any sized orders they like free of
any extra charges.

Simply purchase vouchers to make you order above £50. Next time use the
vouchers to part pay the next order (which may or may not include
vouchers!) and so on. Works a treat for me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 27, 10:57 pm, Ed Sirett wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:18:28 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:
In my local SF depot today placing a very small order ( £7) and the guy
gave me a form. Fill in your customer number & e-mail address & SF will
send you a £5 voucher.

I did :-)

SF are still making money so they can afford to be a little generous.

I thought this tread was about the excellent scheme whereby anyone who
regularly orders from screwfix can make any sized orders they like free of
any extra charges.

Simply purchase vouchers to make you order above £50. Next time use the
vouchers to part pay the next order (which may or may not include
vouchers!) and so on. Works a treat for me.

Are you saying, that you can order a UKP5 part and UKP45 vouchers, and
pay for it with UKP5 cash + UKP45 vouchers. If so - BOGGLE!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:50:12 -0800 (PST), Martin Bonner
wrote:

[...]

He did say"next time" I didn't know you could buy vouchers from them
..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:50:12 -0800, Martin Bonner wrote:

On Nov 27, 10:57 pm, Ed Sirett wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:18:28 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:
In my local SF depot today placing a very small order ( £7) and the
guy gave me a form. Fill in your customer number & e-mail address &
SF will send you a £5 voucher.

I did :-)

SF are still making money so they can afford to be a little generous.

I thought this tread was about the excellent scheme whereby anyone who
regularly orders from screwfix can make any sized orders they like free
of any extra charges.

Simply purchase vouchers to make you order above £50. Next time use the
vouchers to part pay the next order (which may or may not include
vouchers!) and so on. Works a treat for me.

Are you saying, that you can order a UKP5 part and UKP45 vouchers, and
pay for it with UKP5 cash + UKP45 vouchers. If so - BOGGLE!

I normally have a need to order more than £5 at a time.
You can certainly Order 5.01p of stuff and a £25 and 2x £10 vouchers free
of shipping/packing/handling surcharges.

You can pay for your order with vouchers, credit or debit cards in any
combination as needed.
I would never send cash in the post but I suppose you order by post using
cash.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Indeed so, the vouchers typically come a few days later by post.

It's is true that I am lending S/F up to £40 (£20 typically) most of the
time but the "interest" rate is excellent convenience, and I can call in
the loan simply by placing an order of over £50.