Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What's it called?

Some sort of casement fastener, but can't see anything like it on offer
TIA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

stuart noble wrote:

Some sort of casement fastener, but can't see anything like it on
offer TIA

It's ancient and will probably cost more to try and replace like for like
than buy a new two-piece handle and keeper.

They do a lockable version in brass for a few quid, I'd move it up or down a
bit so as not to re-use the same holes

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/01/2016 17:02, Phil L wrote:
stuart noble wrote:

Some sort of casement fastener, but can't see anything like it on
offer TIA

It's ancient and will probably cost more to try and replace like for like
than buy a new two-piece handle and keeper.

They do a lockable version in brass for a few quid, I'd move it up or down a
bit so as not to re-use the same holes

Thanks Phil. I wasn't able to find anything with that slotted handle
design, but what Chris is suggesting should fit the bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/01/2016 15:31, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:34:51 +0000, stuart noble
wrote:

Some sort of casement fastener, but can't see anything like it on offer
TIA

One of these? http://tinyurl.com/h9h4fwn You may have to check the
dimensions.

Excellent, Chris. Many thanks