Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK DIY Wiki : http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould

A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our Wiki page at http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in the topic to review and update the said page.

--
SL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

P.S. I have just found https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb, and failed to find "Cleanipedia" in a Google search of site:wiki.diyfaq.org.uk --- comment?

--
SL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 10:52:54 UTC, wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our Wiki page at http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in the topic to review and update the said page.

What else do you want added?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/01/16 13:37, wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 10:52:54 UTC, wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our Wiki page at
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in the topic to review and update the said page.

What else do you want added?

I think he wants it simplified.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 13:37:37 UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 10:52:54 UTC, wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our Wiki page at http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in the topic to review and update the said page.

What else do you want added?

I don't know what could usefully be added; if I had known more, I would have added it already.

--
SL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 17:02:40 UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 13:37:37 UTC, tabbypurr wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 10:52:54 UTC, wrote:

A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our Wiki page at http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in the topic to review and update the said page.

What else do you want added?

I don't know what could usefully be added; if I had known more, I would have added it already.

Well that's really useful

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/01/2016 10:52, wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our
Wiki page at
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to
me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in
the topic to review and update the said page.

I might add a note that ensuring there is adequate ventilation can help
eliminator or reduce occurrence of mould.... not sure what else to add.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 22:03:12 UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 06/01/2016 10:52, wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our
Wiki page at
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to
me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in
the topic to review and update the said page.

I might add a note that ensuring there is adequate ventilation can help
eliminator or reduce occurrence of mould.... not sure what else to add.

that's in there twice

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. I have been reading our
Wiki page at
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Mould ; it seems to
me to say less than might well be said on the subject.

So, please, now would be a helpful time for those knowledgeable in
the topic to review and update the said page.

I might add a note that ensuring there is adequate ventilation can help
eliminator or reduce occurrence of mould.... not sure what else to add.

that's in there twice

Kind of, its a little short on detail like the role of humidistat
controlled forced ventilation etc.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In uk.d-i-y message , Wed, 6
Jan 2016 11:54:28, Chris Hogg posted:

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 03:06:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 10:52:54 UTC, I wrote:
A neighbour has a bathroom mould problem. ...

P.S. I have just found
https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb, and failed to
find "Cleanipedia" in a Google search of site:wiki.diyfaq.org.uk ---
comment?

--
SL

Probably because Cleanipedia is a commercial site, quote from the
bottom LHS of the screen

"Brought to you by Unilever

© Unilever 2016"

unquote

We should not turn our noses up at information from commercial sources,
and the originators make their identity sufficiently clear.

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Merlyn Web Site - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 9 January 2016 04:08:34 UTC, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
In uk.d-i-y message , Wed, 6
Jan 2016 11:54:28, Chris Hogg posted:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 03:06:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 10:52:54 UTC, I wrote:

P.S. I have just found
https://www.cleanipedia.com/gb, and failed to
find "Cleanipedia" in a Google search of site:wiki.diyfaq.org.uk ---
comment?

Probably because Cleanipedia is a commercial site, quote from the
bottom LHS of the screen

"Brought to you by Unilever

ΠΉ Unilever 2016"

unquote

We should not turn our noses up at information from commercial sources,
and the originators make their identity sufficiently clear.

I looked at a couple of articles and they seem a bit of a mix quality wise.

NT

diy wiki Graham Jones[_4_] UK diy 3 October 20th 10 11:49 PM
www.wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/ is broken george (dicegeorge) UK diy 2 July 20th 09 01:10 PM
FAQ and Wiki John Rumm UK diy 22 April 27th 09 12:55 PM
Wiki: Oil [email protected] UK diy 63 January 3rd 09 09:49 AM
UK.d-i-y Wiki [email protected] UK diy 6 March 27th 07 01:03 PM