Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diall Led bulbs

Swmbo kitted out the kitchen with these bulbs, bought from local B&Q who no longer stock them, despite what their site claim.

Full details on bulb stem read:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1
220-240V 50 HZ
3000k 38mA 6.5

We have tried different manufacturers bulbs but non match in colour or intensity.

Google just turns up references to B & Q

Any one any ideas where I might get some ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1
Google just turns up references to B & Q

Because Diall (like Verve, Blooma etc) is a B&Q own-brand.

No doubt they're just badge engineered, you'd expect somebody somewhere
will sell essentially the same thing ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 00:38:00 -0700 (PDT), fred
wrote:

Swmbo kitted out the kitchen with these bulbs, bought from local B&Q who no longer stock them, despite what their site claim.

Full details on bulb stem read:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1
220-240V 50 HZ
3000k 38mA 6.5

We have tried different manufacturers bulbs but non match in colour or intensity.

Google just turns up references to B & Q

Any one any ideas where I might get some ?

I would expect the 3000k is the colour temperature, and 6.5 is the
wattage. 38mA at 240v would be 9w with a power factor of 1, so 6.5w is
realistic.

You often find GU10 LEDs with 3x1w LED chips under small lenses. These
will obviously be dimmer than a 6.5w lamp.

6.5w is a strange wattage for a GU10 lamp though. Is it loads of
little SMD chips?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"fred" wrote in message
Swmbo kitted out the kitchen with these bulbs, bought from local B&Q who
no longer stock them, despite what their site claim.

Full details on bulb stem read:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1
220-240V 50 HZ
3000k 38mA 6.5

We have tried different manufacturers bulbs but non match in colour or
intensity.

Google just turns up references to B & Q

Any one any ideas where I might get some ?

First hit on google was

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diall-GU10...25.m3641.l6368

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 6:07:49 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
"fred" wrote in message
Swmbo kitted out the kitchen with these bulbs, bought from local B&Q who
no longer stock them, despite what their site claim.

Full details on bulb stem read:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1
220-240V 50 HZ
3000k 38mA 6.5

We have tried different manufacturers bulbs but non match in colour or
intensity.

Google just turns up references to B & Q

Any one any ideas where I might get some ?

First hit on google was

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diall-GU10...25.m3641.l6368

--
Adam

They're not dimmable
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message
Swmbo kitted out the kitchen with these bulbs, bought from local B&Q who
no longer stock them, despite what their site claim.

Full details on bulb stem read:

Diall GU10HV-4H-WH-DIM-A1
220-240V 50 HZ
3000k 38mA 6.5

We have tried different manufacturers bulbs but non match in colour or
intensity.

Google just turns up references to B & Q

Any one any ideas where I might get some ?

First hit on google was

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diall-GU10...25.m3641.l6368

--
Adam

They're not dimmable

Whoops sorry thayare

Diall brand Jethro_uk[_2_] UK diy 25 September 14th 19 10:49 AM
"Do not combine LED light bulbs and filament bulbs." Adam Funk[_3_] UK diy 16 October 21st 13 08:25 PM
In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada orsome other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing roundlight bulbs and selling them on the internet? Chris Tsao Home Repair 19 March 12th 11 04:09 AM
Excellent deal on Landscape Bulbs and Security Bulbs [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 1 November 1st 08 02:06 AM
Comparison of Low Energy bulbs (was Compulsory low-energy light-bulbs) Derek Geldard UK diy 1 March 16th 07 04:52 PM