Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Pest control came and dealt with wasp nest in garden, what aboutstragglers?

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 19:30:17 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 18:58:00 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 18:27:41 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:51:07 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:24:08 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:14:20 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:28:48 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 04/10/2015 12:17, ARW wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
On 04/10/2015 03:50, F Murtz wrote:
The Todal wrote:
On 03/10/2015 14:39, MM wrote:
On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:50:16 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
I got a local chap to come and exterminate a wasp nest this
morning.

You should have left it alone. The nest would have been dead
in
few
weeks
due to nature.

Ridiculous suggestion. You couldn't go into the garden
without
wasps
everywhere.

So what, I do it all the time, wasps sole purpose is not to
attack
every
human,

Yes it is. Wasps are evil gits.

When did one last sting you? And did you cry like a 10 year old
girl?

Wasps do not attack humans.

Only if you annoy them and even then they are only defending
themselves.

Doesn't matter if they do it on purpose or not. Wasps are a pest
and
should be destroyed.

Indeed.
I had a gang of them making their home in the bird house thing at
the
end
of my back garden.
A can of Raid took them down. £3.99 from the pakie ******* shop, but
was stuck.

Poundland closed?

No wheels.

Wife had the trousers on? I mean the car?

Peter Hucker on women:
"Women are inferior".
"Crying is unnecessary and pathetic. So is screaming. Why do women
scream
when they're frightened? Perhaps they realise they're inferior and are
calling for the nearest man"?

Peter Hucker on men:
"Some men are hot".

Peter Hucker on little boys:
"A boy's cock is fully grown by the age of 12".

Mr Pounder spends his time collecting things others have said on
newsgroups.
Don't you have a wife? I mean life?

Not newsgroups, on email. Bod also has a copy.

I doubt he's sad enough to keep such things.

He deletes nothing.

Maybe so, but I doubt he files things away specially like you.

I saved your insanity for the future.
As did Bod.

I don't believe you.

Would you like a copy?

I have no desire to see your pathetic collection.

**** poor reply.
You can always ask Bod for a copy though.

I know he does not file such things, he is not that childish.

Can you tell us how you know that "A boy's cock is fully grown by the
age
of
12"?
I won't mention that you used to work in a school where there were young
boys.
This should be interesting.

Because I used to be 12.

No, no, no, no and no.
That is the answer that you weaseled with years ago. I did not accept it
then and I do not accept it now.

Do you somehow believe that I was never 12? Do you not have the
experience
of being 12? Or were you one of the underdeveloped ones we shoved into
the
shower fully clothed and laughed at?

Tell the truth Mr Hucker. Admit that you were peeping at these little
boys
in the changing rooms and in the toilets.
Nobody will think any the worst of you for it.

Tell the truth Mr Pounder. You want it to be true so I can describe it in
great detail to you. Your heart pounds (titter) for little boys.

That was exactly the feeble defensive response I expected.
The lack of denial was also expected. Why did you not deny?
Well done Mr Hucker. Anybody who cares to read this will be aware that you
were looking at little boy's privates and estimating the size.

I have no reason to deny what didn't happen as you have made up your own
mind anyway.

It happened.

In your warped sexually ****ed up mind.

Why have you not answered the other questions? Were you never 12? Were you
smaller than everyone else?

Yes. No.

Yes you were never 12? How did you achieve 11 to 13 without 12? Did you know it's illegal to travel in time?

Your no confirms that you had a big cock at 12. Which was my point in the first place.

Nat said that you have a ****ing little ****** of a dick.
I believe her.

Mine is average, apparently her husband has 1 inch extra.

--
Q: What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts?
A: Silicon Valley.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 07/10/2015 18:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message

They do not attack unless provoked or sat on etc. As I said in an
earlier post, even when we had a nest 4ft from our front door they
never stung us or our visitors. The only sting I ever received was
when
I was a kid and one landed on my arm, I tried blowing it off. It was
only then that it stung. The wasp perceived that action as a threat.

Just to add to that, wasps are only interested in the nectar in
flowers
and pollinating etc. Humans are of no interest if you leave them
alone.

Just to add to that load of ****.
Dogs are curious creatures and will investigate a wasp and get stung.
My
dog
did.
Cats are the same ................ aren't they? Well????
How you can allow a wasps nest by your front door is beyond belief.
**** the delivery guy, **** the postman, **** any visitor who does not
like
wasps buzzing around their head.
FFS!

No one has ever been stung in our gardens.
You are scared of spiders /wasps etc.
You are like a little squealing girl and a drama queen rolled into one.

Dogs are curious creatures and will investigate a wasp and get stung. My
dog
did.
Cats are the same ................ aren't they? Well????
How you can allow a wasps nest by your front door is beyond belief.
**** the delivery guy, **** the postman, **** any visitor who does not
like
wasps buzzing around their head.
FFS!

No animals have ever been stung either. Try again.

My dog got stung and that is enough for me.
To allow a wasps nest by your front door is, ignorant, stupid,
inconsiderate, lazy, pikey and slovenly.
This says it all about the man I used to respect.
What the hell went wrong with you Bod?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"The Todal" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 04/10/2015 13:25, Bod wrote:
On 04/10/2015 12:58, MM wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 12:26:49 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 04/10/2015 12:07, David Lang wrote:
On 04/10/2015 09:29, F Murtz wrote:
MM wrote:
I got a local chap to come and exterminate a wasp nest this morning.
The wasps had built a nest in the ground, but you couldn't see the
entrance as they had tunnelled down through the undergrowth (which I
can't cut away till they're gone).

The chap donned a bee suit, got a very long lance on a pressure
sprayer and puffed loads of white powder into the tunnel. He
reckoned
they'd all be gone by later today, or tommorow at the latest.

What about the stragglers? They were out foraging when he was
spraying
the nest. Some are returning. What happens? Do they enter the
tunnel,
take a bite of some of the powder, and die? Or what?

He said if they haven't gone by Monday, give him a call and he'll
come
and do it again. But I really want to cut back the undergrowth so
that
I see the actual entrance. Yesterday I tried rapidly raking back the
long grass around where they fly in and out, but that made 'em
really
angry and I got stung once on the wrist, despite wearing gloves and
thick jacket. (Should have put the sleeves inside the gloves and
secured with a rubber band.) That wasp sting was RUDDY painful and
the
pain lasted all day, easily 12 hours. It's subsided now though.

MM

No sympathy,if you left them alone they would not have stung you,
it is
your own fault.

Yes they would. Wasps are evil gits.

Our garden is always full of wasps and bees due to my wife planting
loads of flowers. They never bother us and in the 12 years we've lived
here we have never been stung.

But do you have a WASP NEST?

MM

2 years ago we had an underground wasp nest about 4ft from our front
door. The wasps were only interested in going in and out of their nest.

You don't have a house full of ****. Wasp's like **** and crap gives them
somewhere to live.

Sure about that?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On 07/10/2015 19:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"The Todal" wrote in message
eb.com...

MM wrote:
[...]

You typed that you live in a desirable area with a nice garden.

If you keep a nice garden and a clean car, chances are you house is not
full of ****.

The garden might be full of 99p stores butterflies but each to there own.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message

[...]

I haven't changed, but your hatred and insults just became too much to
tolerate.
You became more and more bitter over the years. Your snobbishness is
overbearing. "my windows are the shiniest" "my garden is the best" "my
house is always sparkling clean". I could go on.
You tried to poison your neighbours cats, decent human beings just don't
do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 21:42:25 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 00:08:04 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:20:44 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 22:35:10 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 17:51:19 +0100, Bod

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
I got a local chap to come and exterminate a wasp nest
this
morning.

You should have left it alone. The nest would have been
dead
in
a few
[...]

They are as important as bees are. Pollination of flowers,

I don't believe that ****e.

Its true anyway.

If something seems unlikely, it probably is.

Its true anyway.

They do go into the flowers because other insects
are in there, and pollinate flowers because they
go in there.

Plenty things that can pollinate other than wasps and bees.

**** all go into flowers in anything like the numbers that wasps and
bees
do.

They would if the bees weren't there.

Nope. Plenty of places that have seen the bees die off
for various reasons like diseases that kill them end up
with a hell of a problem getting their crops pollinated.

It's far too silly to think the whole world revolves round one insect.

No one except you ever said anything like that.

Everyone who is trying to protect the bees is saying that.

Bull****.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

Nothing else kills them without any effort on your part.

Loads of animals eat insects.

**** all eat the sort of insects that
are a problem with vegys and flowers.

Ladybirds eat them.

Not all of them do.

Nice birds like swallows for example.

Which **** your plants a lot more than a wasp does.

They are carnivorous.

They **** your plants just by landing on them.

Wasps don't.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are.

No nuisance at all to me. Corse I have enough
of a clue to not deliberately disturb them too.

If you see them.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able
to see them flying around and their nests too.

Might be just one or two.

If you hadn't wanked yourself completely
blind, even you should be able to see them.

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

Never happened and I have been growing them for years now.

If they want to co-exist with me, they should stop carrying that stingy
thing on their arses.

You have always been, and always will
be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

I am quite capable of killing them, and they can't kill me.

They can and do.

So I win.

Nope, you lose, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"The Todal" wrote in message
web.com...
On 07/10/2015 19:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"The Todal" wrote in message
eb.com...

MM wrote:
[...]

That's ****, stupid.

but each to there own.

To each their own ****.

Wasp nests: keep a look out for: Wasp Nest Beetle... Spamlet UK diy 0 August 7th 10 06:29 PM
What do I do with this? (wasp nest) Tim Downie[_2_] UK diy 30 February 17th 08 05:07 PM
Getting Rid of Wasp Nest Les Home Repair 12 November 22nd 06 05:03 PM
Wasp nest wattie UK diy 36 July 20th 06 05:30 PM
Wasp nest Nick UK diy 43 January 31st 05 02:18 AM