Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
ARW ARW is offline

Default Pest control came and dealt with wasp nest in garden, what about stragglers?

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:28:48 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 04/10/2015 12:17, ARW wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
On 04/10/2015 03:50, F Murtz wrote:
The Todal wrote:
On 03/10/2015 14:39, MM wrote:
On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:50:16 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
I got a local chap to come and exterminate a wasp nest this
morning.

You should have left it alone. The nest would have been dead in a
few
weeks
due to nature.

Ridiculous suggestion. You couldn't go into the garden without
wasps
everywhere.

So what, I do it all the time, wasps sole purpose is not to attack
every
human,

Yes it is. Wasps are evil gits.

When did one last sting you? And did you cry like a 10 year old girl?

Wasps do not attack humans.

Only if you annoy them and even then they are only defending themselves.

Doesn't matter if they do it on purpose or not. Wasps are a pest and
should be destroyed.

Indeed.
I had a gang of them making their home in the bird house thing at the end
of my back garden.
A can of Raid took them down. £3.99 from the pakie ******* shop, but I was
stuck.

Poundland closed?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"MM" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 12:17:11 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Wasps do not attack humans.

Ah, well now I know you're an idiot.

Please STOP with the unhelpful comments, okay?

I said humans.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Pounderland.

--
To err is human. To really **** things up requires a computer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Cheap stuff is about a quarter of the concentration and sux.

--
To err is human. To really **** things up requires a computer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On 05/10/2015 17:51, Bod wrote:

They are as important as bees are. Pollination of flowers, plus they eat
tiny insects.

Stuff-all pollination. And they sometimes take quite big insects.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

I don't believe that ****e.

Its true anyway.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

He was too ****ing lazy to walk there
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

If something seems unlikely, it probably is.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do. The others you can use permethrin etc.

--
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Micra wouldn't start?

--
NEWSFLASH!!! Bouncing elephantiasis woman destroys central Portsmouth

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

They do into the flowers because other insects
are in there, and pollinate flowers because they
go in there.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Plenty things that can pollinate other than wasps and bees.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are. Would you keep a lion to scare the cats away?

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

--
A group of cowboys were branding some cattle.
While they were out the cook saw a sheep tied to a post. Thinking it was for that nights dinner he cooked it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

They do go into the flowers because other insects
are in there, and pollinate flowers because they
go in there.

Plenty things that can pollinate other than wasps and bees.

**** all go into flowers in anything like the numbers that wasps and bees
do.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

Nothing else kills them without any effort on your part.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are.

No nuisance at all to me. Corse I have enough
of a clue to not deliberately disturb them too.

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

Never happened and I have been growing them for years now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are. Would you keep a lion to
scare the cats away?

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

Just finished collecting the last of our tomatoes.
As for getting stung by wasps, you're a drama queen.
If you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 22:35:10 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Ditto.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

They would if the bees weren't there. It's far too silly to think the whole world revolves round one insect.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

Nothing else kills them without any effort on your part.

Loads of animals eat insects. Nice birds like swallows for example.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are.

No nuisance at all to me. Corse I have enough
of a clue to not deliberately disturb them too.

If you see them.

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

Never happened and I have been growing them for years now.

If they want to co-exist with me, they should stop carrying that stingy thing on their arses.

--
Tip of the day: Do not fart in the bath while you have the runs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

You may need to walk 12 miles there and back to save £2.99, I don't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:16:31 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

I thought you took offence at using a Paki shop, not at spending money.

--
Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are
registered blood donors.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Wife had the trousers on? I mean the car?

--
Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are
registered blood donors.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:41:11 +0100, "Tough Guy no. 1265"
wrote:

If they want to co-exist with me, they should stop carrying that stingy thing on their arses.

I am pleased to report that they are finally, Finally, FINALLY D E A D

I've cut back an enormous swathe of undergrowth this afternoon and not
a trace.

MM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://youtu.be/J-tvJcTPxHc?t=1m41s

--
Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Nope. Plenty of places that have seen the bees die off
for various reasons like diseases that kill them end up
with a hell of a problem getting their crops pollinated.

It's far too silly to think the whole world revolves round one insect.

No one except you ever said anything like that.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

Nothing else kills them without any effort on your part.

Loads of animals eat insects.

**** all eat the sort of insects that
are a problem with vegys and flowers.

Nice birds like swallows for example.

Which **** you plants a lot more than a wasp does.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are.

No nuisance at all to me. Corse I have enough
of a clue to not deliberately disturb them too.

If you see them.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able
to see them flying around and their nests too.

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

Never happened and I have been growing them for years now.

If they want to co-exist with me, they should stop carrying that stingy
thing on their arses.

You have always been, and always will
be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:20:44 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Everyone who is trying to protect the bees is saying that.

plus they eat tiny insects.

Kill them too with an insectocutor.

Not even possible. They don't all fly.

Most do.

That's a lie with what wasps kill.

Plenty other things to kill them.

Nothing else kills them without any effort on your part.

Loads of animals eat insects.

**** all eat the sort of insects that
are a problem with vegys and flowers.

Ladybirds eat them.

Nice birds like swallows for example.

Which **** you plants a lot more than a wasp does.

They are carnivorous.

The others you can use permethrin etc.

Much simpler to let the wasps kill them.

Wasps are more of a nuisance than they are.

No nuisance at all to me. Corse I have enough
of a clue to not deliberately disturb them too.

If you see them.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able
to see them flying around and their nests too.

Might be just one or two.

I never have any problem with insects on
the tomatoes, the wasps deal with them all.

Never have a problem with the wasps either.

You will when you harvest the tomatoes and get stung.

Never happened and I have been growing them for years now.

If they want to co-exist with me, they should stop carrying that stingy
thing on their arses.

You have always been, and always will
be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

I am quite capable of killing them, and they can't kill me. So I win.

--
Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:14:20 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Peter Hucker on women:
"Women are inferior".
"Crying is unnecessary and pathetic. So is screaming. Why do women scream
when they're frightened? Perhaps they realise they're inferior and are
calling for the nearest man"?

Peter Hucker on men:
"Some men are hot".

Peter Hucker on little boys:
"A boy's cock is fully grown by the age of 12".

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Mr Pounder spends his time collecting things others have said on newsgroups. Don't you have a wife? I mean life?

--
You can't polish a turd, but it's funny as **** watching someone try.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:24:08 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Not newsgroups, on email. Bod also has a copy.
Can you tell us how you know that "A boy's cock is fully grown by the age of
12"?
I won't mention that you used to work in a school where there were young
boys.
This should be interesting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

I doubt he's sad enough to keep such things.

Can you tell us how you know that "A boy's cock is fully grown by the age of
12"?
I won't mention that you used to work in a school where there were young
boys.
This should be interesting.

Because I used to be 12.

--
"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees."
"Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:51:07 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

He deletes nothing.

Can you tell us how you know that "A boy's cock is fully grown by the age
of
12"?
I won't mention that you used to work in a school where there were young
boys.
This should be interesting.

Because I used to be 12.

No, no, no, no and no.
That is the answer that you weaseled with years ago. I did not accept it
then and I do not accept it now.
Tell the truth Mr Hucker. Admit that you were peeping at these little boys
in the changing rooms and in the toilets.
Nobody will think any the worst of you for it.

--
"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees."
"Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
"Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe so, but I doubt he files things away specially like you.

Can you tell us how you know that "A boy's cock is fully grown by the age
of
12"?
I won't mention that you used to work in a school where there were young
boys.
This should be interesting.

Because I used to be 12.

No, no, no, no and no.
That is the answer that you weaseled with years ago. I did not accept it
then and I do not accept it now.

Do you somehow believe that I was never 12? Do you not have the experience of being 12? Or were you one of the underdeveloped ones we shoved into the shower fully clothed and laughed at?

Tell the truth Mr Hucker. Admit that you were peeping at these little boys
in the changing rooms and in the toilets.
Nobody will think any the worst of you for it.

Tell the truth Mr Pounder. You want it to be true so I can describe it in great detail to you. Your heart pounds (titter) for little boys.

--
In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message

Yes it is. Wasps are evil gits.

When did one last sting you? And did you cry like a 10 year old girl?

Wasps do not attack humans.

--
Adam

They do if accidently disturb the nest, which has happened to me
twice resulting in tens of stings. I am now anaphylactic.

Yes they do attack humans and animals too.

They do not attack unless provoked or sat on etc. As I said in an
earlier post, even when we had a nest 4ft from our front door they
never stung us or our visitors. The only sting I ever received was when
I was a kid and one landed on my arm, I tried blowing it off. It was
only then that it stung. The wasp perceived that action as a threat.

Just to add to that, wasps are only interested in the nectar in flowers
and pollinating etc. Humans are of no interest if you leave them alone.

Just to add to that load of ****.
Dogs are curious creatures and will investigate a wasp and get stung. My dog
did.
Cats are the same ................ aren't they? Well????
How you can allow a wasps nest by your front door is beyond belief.
**** the delivery guy, **** the postman, **** any visitor who does not like
wasps buzzing around their head.
FFS!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

No one has ever been stung in our gardens.
You are scared of spiders /wasps etc.
You are like a little squealing girl and a drama queen rolled into one.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 18:27:41 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

I saved your insanity for the future.
As did Bod.
Would you like a copy?

[...]

That was exactly the feeble defensive response I expected.
The lack of denial was also expected. Why did you not deny?
Well done Mr Hucker. Anybody who cares to read this will be aware that you
were looking at little boy's privates and estimating the size.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
MM wrote:
On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 18:25:00 +1000, F Murtz
wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
I got a local chap to come and exterminate a wasp nest this morning.

You should have left it alone. The nest would have been dead in a few
weeks
due to nature.

Ridiculous suggestion. You couldn't go into the garden without wasps
everywhere.

And?

Exactly.

You don't mind getting stung, then? What about your kids? What about
the neighbours? These were not just a couple of random wasps visiting
the neighbourhood. These were hundreds of the buggers flying in and
out of a nest not 6 feet from my kitchen window. Should I never open
that window again? Would that suit?

MM

I have never been stung by a hornet or wasp and I live in a country with
probably many more stinging biting annoying things than you have,now if
you were talking about mosquitoes it would be a different matter.
I have been stung by bees a couple of times and if I had been the bee I
would have stung me.
one I rode into at 40 MPH on a scooter and another I trod on .
I have stood still many times when a mud hornet has hovered 6 inches in
front of my face with its mud ball in hand seeing if I was a threat.

That sound like a right ******** of a country.
Now, let me guess .........

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

I don't believe you.

Would you like a copy?

I have no desire to see your pathetic collection.

[...]

I have no reason to deny what didn't happen as you have made up your own mind anyway.

Why have you not answered the other questions? Were you never 12? Were you smaller than everyone else?

--
Many of the world's greatest runners come from Kenya because they have a unique training program there -- it's called a lion.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2015 18:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message

[...]

No animals have ever been stung either. Try again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Tell the truth Mr Hucker. Admit that you were peeping at these little boys
in the changing rooms and in the toilets.
Nobody will think any the worst of you for it.

Tell the truth Mr Pounder. You want it to be true so I can describe it in
great detail to you. Your heart pounds (titter) for little boys.

That was exactly the feeble defensive response I expected.
The lack of denial was also expected. Why did you not deny?
Well done Mr Hucker. Anybody who cares to read this will be aware that you
were looking at little boy's privates and estimating the size.

You talk a lot about little boys willys.

Is there something that you'd like to get off your chest?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 18:58:00 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

wrote:

"MM" wrote in message
[...]

**** poor reply.
You can always ask Bod for a copy though.

[...]

It happened.

Why have you not answered the other questions? Were you never 12? Were you
smaller than everyone else?

Yes. No.
Nat said that you have a ****ing little ****** of a dick.
I believe her.

--
Many of the world's greatest runners come from Kenya because they have a
unique training program there -- it's called a lion.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

"Bod" wrote in message

Tell the truth Mr Hucker. Admit that you were peeping at these little
boys
in the changing rooms and in the toilets.
Nobody will think any the worst of you for it.

Tell the truth Mr Pounder. You want it to be true so I can describe it
in
great detail to you. Your heart pounds (titter) for little boys.

That was exactly the feeble defensive response I expected.
The lack of denial was also expected. Why did you not deny?
Well done Mr Hucker. Anybody who cares to read this will be aware that
you
were looking at little boy's privates and estimating the size.

You talk a lot about little boys willys.

Is there something that you'd like to get off your chest?

I quoted what Mr Hucker posted.
His words, not mine.
Do you have a problem with what Mr Hucker posted?

Wasp nests: keep a look out for: Wasp Nest Beetle... Spamlet UK diy 0 August 7th 10 06:29 PM
What do I do with this? (wasp nest) Tim Downie[_2_] UK diy 30 February 17th 08 05:07 PM
Getting Rid of Wasp Nest Les Home Repair 12 November 22nd 06 05:03 PM
Wasp nest wattie UK diy 36 July 20th 06 05:30 PM
Wasp nest Nick UK diy 43 January 31st 05 02:18 AM