Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default low level and high level toilets

Hello,

I would quite like a low level or high level toilet. I had some close
coupled toilets in the past, and I know it is not an every day
occurrence, but when they play up, they can be a pain to take apart
and put back together again without leaking.

Does anyone know where to get low and high level toilets? I saw a LL
toilet in Travis Perkins. It was about £60 for the pan and another £60
for the cistern. It was the Twyford brand (not sure if that means
anything nowadays?).

The problem is, as others have said here before, is that seeing it
"dry" doesn't give any indication of how good it is in use.

I cannot see many high level ones (I was looking at web sites found
via google) and the ones I can find are over £300. Why is this?
Couldn't I just get a LL one, buy a longer pipe, and fit the cistern
higher? (I appreciate a high level cistern will present its own
problems if I have to repair it).

Thanks,
Stephen.

installing a new toilet- question, almost done, took level andnoticed not level..??help KOS Home Repair 21 January 8th 19 07:14 AM
How do I level freestanding shelves on a floor that's not level, tokeep them from falling over? [email protected] Home Repair 16 April 30th 14 05:45 PM
high level cistern Stephen[_6_] UK diy 18 March 21st 14 08:28 AM
High level bog cistern Tim S UK diy 9 August 14th 09 03:51 PM
Frustration level: high Dukester Woodworking 16 February 7th 05 12:56 AM