Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Youtube.

Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harryagain wrote

Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.

1-click youtube downloader running on Pale Moon still works fine.

Or am I missing something?

Yep.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jonno" wrote in message
harryagain scribbled

Or am I missing something?

Yes. It's been obvious for some time.

I don't care adblocker still works ..........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
harryagain scribbled

Or am I missing something?

Yes. It's been obvious for some time.

I don't care adblocker still works ..........

Except on my android phone.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
harryagain scribbled

Or am I missing something?

Yes. It's been obvious for some time.

I don't care adblocker still works ..........

Except on my android phone.

shame that...I have a nokia 1100 .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F Murtz wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Jonno wrote:

harryagain scribbled:

Or am I missing something?

Yes. It's been obvious for some time.

I don't care adblocker still works ..........

Except on my android phone.

Works fine on mine (with firefox).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jonno" wrote in message
harryagain scribbled

Or am I missing something?

Yes. It's been obvious for some time.

does it still work on xhamster ? .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
F Murtz wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Jonno wrote:

harryagain scribbled:

Or am I missing something?

Yes. It's been obvious for some time.

I don't care adblocker still works ..........

Except on my android phone.

Works fine on mine (with firefox).

Stops almost no popups generated by some apps
Posted to uk.d-i-y

F Murtz wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

F Murtz wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

adblocker still works ..........

Except on my android phone.

Works fine on mine (with firefox).

Stops almost no popups generated by some apps

Stops exactly zero adverts generated by any apps, as expected.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harryagain put finger to keyboard:

Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

While watching a Youtube video, change the url from youtube to ssyoutube
and you'll get a download link.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Scion" wrote in message
harryagain put finger to keyboard:

Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

While watching a Youtube video, change the url from youtube to ssyoutube
and you'll get a download link.

Hey, that works really well.
Thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Scion" wrote in message
harryagain put finger to keyboard:

Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

While watching a Youtube video, change the url from youtube to ssyoutube
and you'll get a download link.

Hey, that works really well!
Thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Scion" wrote in message
harryagain put finger to keyboard:

Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

While watching a Youtube video, change the url from youtube to
ssyoutube and you'll get a download link.

Hey, that works really well.
Thanks.

You're welcome. AFAIK it's a 3rd party link so it is conceivable that it
will stop working at some point if YT change their system. Don't blame me
if that happens :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/05/2015 08:25, harryagain wrote:
Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

Have you installed the 'Youtube downloader' it gives you a download
button underneath and to the left of the video

Works fine ... can even select what bit rate to download at
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 11:31:48 +0100, rick wrote:

On 25/05/2015 08:25, harryagain wrote:
Seems it's not possible any more to download stuff from Youtube.
Or am I missing something?

Have you installed the 'Youtube downloader' it gives you a download
button underneath and to the left of the video

Works fine ... can even select what bit rate to download at

Which specific one...Google throws up lots of hits, nit all the same...?

Bad advice on YouTube? Greg Guarino[_2_] Woodworking 12 March 27th 15 12:39 AM
Youtube harry Home Repair 15 December 3rd 12 05:55 PM
OTish Youtube. harry UK diy 7 November 25th 12 11:06 AM
YouTube performance Bill[_18_] UK diy 14 July 28th 12 02:17 PM
Youtube harry UK diy 19 May 12th 11 10:40 AM