Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Maximum bath temperature

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:36:58 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:27:48 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:13:02 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:08:07 +0100, newshound
wrote:

On 27/04/2015 21:41, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot?
When
you toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and
add
cold water.

Not true, actually. Elderly / disabled people with poor senses
regularly
burn themselves seriously.

In what year was the thermometer invented?

Trouble is that they may well only realise they need one after
they have just scalded themselves and ended up in hospital.

Who would not realise they have no sense of temperature?

Someone with Alzheimer's, someone with peripheral nerve
damage that hasn't noticed that their feet don't have any
temperature sensing anymore. Little kids who don't have
a clue about what can scald you.

All of who would be looked after by someone else,

Not necessarily 100% of the time tho.

No reason to put the taps into every single home for that small
minority. Just as we don't all get those handles to pull ourselves out
of the bath that the elderly need.

except kids who simply aren't that stupid.

Little kids can be.

Speak for yourself. I always knew what hot meant. And always had the
ability to remove myself from something which hurt.

All of your waffle is meaningless, the fact is that enough people are
being scalded (for whatever reason) to warrant this reg, but if your
country is like ours they allow dual heat eg kitchen hot bathroom
restricted. and so it it is possible to circumvent the regs by a bit of
pipework if you wish to open yourself up to litigation when someone
scalds them self.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 27/04/2015 21:41, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When
you toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add
cold water.

Not true, actually. Elderly / disabled people with poor senses regularly
burn themselves seriously.

Thermostats have been fitted to baths and basins for over twenty five years
in hospitals.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:15:47 +0100, Malcolm Race wrote:

e.g. an 'idiot' - your word, not mine who could be suffering from
Alzheimers who is in the care of overworked carers. What is best?
punish the carers when they make a mistake ot fit a temperatutre
regilating valve so that the mistake cannot be made?

Umm, if these "carers" are so incompetent and preoccupied that they let
their charges get - or, worse, put them - into a bath that's so hot as to
fatally scald them, then... yes, they bloody well SHOULD be punished.
Manslaughter doesn't seem inappropriate.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:46:11 +0100, Graham. wrote:

Not true, actually. Elderly / disabled people with poor senses regularly
burn themselves seriously.

Famously, Princess Margaret.

Contributory Gin, I suspect.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265
writes
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:27:48 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Someone with Alzheimer's, someone with peripheral nerve
damage that hasn't noticed that their feet don't have any
temperature sensing anymore.

All of who would be looked after by someone else

But not full time, as in 24 hours, every single day. My Mum is almost
91, lives in a warden assisted flat, and has a carer for half an hour
every day, plus visits from my brother, and SIL. She is not suffering
from full blown Alzheimers yet, but her memory is iffy. Deciding to run
a bath whilst alone is typical of something she just may decide to do,
on a whim. Moving her to a care home would make little difference, as
there would still not be a person with her, at all times.
--
Graeme

Posted to uk.d-i-y

do you have diabetics in your house?
If you did you would know that there are a lot of people out there who can
burn themselves without realising it.
However, I'm sure there would be ways to just install the required
equipment for those people.
The probem is what happens f this malfuntions?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When you
toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add cold
water.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:15:47 +0100, Malcolm Race wrote:

e.g. an 'idiot' - your word, not mine who could be suffering from
Alzheimers who is in the care of overworked carers. What is best?
punish the carers when they make a mistake ot fit a temperatutre
regilating valve so that the mistake cannot be made?

Umm, if these "carers" are so incompetent and preoccupied that they let
their charges get - or, worse, put them - into a bath that's so hot as to
fatally scald them, then... yes, they bloody well SHOULD be punished.
Manslaughter doesn't seem inappropriate.

Makes a lot more sense to organise things in places like that so
that it is impossible for anyone to get into a bath that can scald
them instead of requiring the staff to be present at all times when
someone is doing something as basic as having a bath, particularly
in places with those with Alzheimers etc who can be quite competent
at times and not so competent at other times.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
do you have diabetics in your house?
If you did you would know that there are a lot of people out there who can
burn themselves without realising it.
However, I'm sure there would be ways to just install the required
equipment for those people.

The probem is what happens f this malfuntions?

Not hard to ensure it will always fail safe, just a cold bath.

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When you
toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add cold
water.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/04/2015 09:30, Rod Speed wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
do you have diabetics in your house?
If you did you would know that there are a lot of people out there who
can burn themselves without realising it.
However, I'm sure there would be ways to just install the required
equipment for those people.

The probem is what happens f this malfuntions?

Not hard to ensure it will always fail safe, just a cold bath.

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When
you toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add
cold water.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

I am now an old man, but in the 1950's I had a motorbike and travelled
from Norfolk to Lancashire. Now as it was only a 2 stroke Francis Barnet
that took a long time. One Particularly cold night I got back to The RAF
camp at about 6.O am, frozen. Thought I had just time for a bath, ran
one then leapt in. Laid there for a few seconds, started to thaw out,
realised it was very hot and leapt out a damn sight faster then I got
in! so it is not only oldies who can make the mistake.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
[...]

True, its also little kids and people in your situation.

Whether it makes sense to mandate that no bath can ever be
filled at a temp that is hotter than is safe is another issue tho.

Same with showers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tough Guy no. 1265 has brought this to us :
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When you toe
hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add cold water.

I would actually welcome a thermostatic mixer on the bath, but not for
safety reasons, just to automate the filling process. I deliberately
have our HW set at 85C. For the downstairs washbasin, which I most
often use especially when I've been working, I fitted one so we now
have a single tap dispensing water at a hot but quite comfortable
temperature. No need of mixing the HW & CW in the basin, just run it
until it comes out hot and put the plug in or wash under a steady flow.
Likewise with a bath, just turn the flow on and watch the level -
perfect temperature every time. what is not to like, but to force these
upon us - no.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:50:39 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

[...]

I do it an even easier way, I don't heat the water. Soap and shampoo work fine in cold water.

--
Sky have just won the rights to screen the first World Origami Championships from Tokyo.
Unfortunately it's only available on Paper View.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:35:32 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:09:42 +0100, "Tough Guy no. 1265"
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:04:20 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:41:39 +0100, "Tough Guy no. 1265"
wrote:

Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When you toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add cold water.

Well, not always. A lot of people have impaired sensitivity in their
feet due to nerve damage; long-term diabetics and heavy smokers
amongst others. Scalding is a real possibility for them. Prescott is
diabetic; Princess Margaret was a very heavy smoker.

If you have that problem, you'd use a thermometer.

Not everyone is as perfect as you.

How perfect do you have to be to use a thermometer when you have no heat sense of your own?

--
I'd rather have a life than a living.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265
writes
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:27:48 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Someone with Alzheimer's, someone with peripheral nerve
damage that hasn't noticed that their feet don't have any
temperature sensing anymore.

All of who would be looked after by someone else

But not full time, as in 24 hours, every single day. My Mum is almost
91, lives in a warden assisted flat, and has a carer for half an hour
every day, plus visits from my brother, and SIL. She is not suffering
from full blown Alzheimers yet, but her memory is iffy. Deciding to run
a bath whilst alone is typical of something she just may decide to do,
on a whim. Moving her to a care home would make little difference, as
there would still not be a person with her, at all times.

Why should the other 99.9% of the population have a mixer tap and not just the few that need it? What next, every house must have a stairlift?

--
Peter is listening to The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When you
toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add cold
water.

Is this a Hot Tub Time Machine?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265
writes
wrote:

Someone with Alzheimer's, someone with peripheral nerve
damage that hasn't noticed that their feet don't have any
temperature sensing anymore.

All of who would be looked after by someone else

But not full time, as in 24 hours, every single day. My Mum is almost
91, lives in a warden assisted flat, and has a carer for half an hour
every day, plus visits from my brother, and SIL. She is not suffering
from full blown Alzheimers yet, but her memory is iffy. Deciding to run
a bath whilst alone is typical of something she just may decide to do,
on a whim. Moving her to a care home would make little difference, as
there would still not be a person with her, at all times.

Why should the other 99.9% of the population have a mixer tap and not just
the few that need it? What next, every house must have a stairlift?

It isn't a few that need it with little kids.

Yes, little kids should be supervised when having a bath
so they don't drown etc, but it would be quite convenient
to be able to have any of the other kids able to just turn
the tap on to fill the bath at temp that wont scald.

Yes, that should be voluntary rather than mandatory by govt.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:31:09 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265
writes
wrote:

[...]

Kids aren't stupid. They'll remove themselves from hot water. I never had supervision, I simply stuck my foot or hand in first. If it was too hot, I'd remove it and add cold. It's not rocket science.

--
This space was empty.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:25:31 +0100, ARW wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When you
toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add cold
water.

Is this a Hot Tub Time Machine?

I misread the advert's year as 2015.

--
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

Kids aren't stupid.

They can be a lot less careful than adults and plenty of
them don't realise you can kill a little kid if you scald it.

They'll remove themselves from hot water.

Not even possible with the youngest babys.

I never had supervision, I simply stuck my foot or hand in first.

Not when you were a baby you didn't.

If it was too hot, I'd remove it and add cold.

The youngest kids can't even turn the tap, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tough Guy no. 1265 used his keyboard to write :
I do it an even easier way, I don't heat the water. Soap and shampoo work
fine in cold water.

I gave that up at school lol

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:14:24 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 used his keyboard to write :
I do it an even easier way, I don't heat the water. Soap and shampoo work
fine in cold water.

I gave that up at school lol

Sissy.

--
Das Computer Maschine Ist Nich Fur Gefingerenpoken Und Mittengrabben!
Ist Easy Schnappen Der Springenwerken Mit Spitzensparken Und Poppenkorken!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:17:53 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Harry
Bloomfield wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 used his keyboard to write :
I do it an even easier way, I don't heat the water. Soap and shampoo work
fine in cold water.

I gave that up at school lol

Indeed. Those items may work in cold water but I don't. So **** to that.

Are you a woman?

--
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that christmas decorations were chocolate.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

They move out of the way if it's too hot. You'd have to hold them in the bath forcefully to kill them.

They'll remove themselves from hot water.

Not even possible with the youngest babys.

They don't run their own baths.

If it was too hot, I'd remove it and add cold.

The youngest kids can't even turn the tap, stupid.

Then they wouldn't have turned the hot either.

--
Loose or missing nuts. Spank the monkey (Y/N)?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

Not possible for very small kid in a bath
that's too hot if they can't even walk yet.

You'd have to hold them in the bath forcefully to kill them.

Not with the youngest kids.

They'll remove themselves from hot water.

Not even possible with the youngest babys.

They don't run their own baths.

But they can have other older kids run the bath for them.

If it was too hot, I'd remove it and add cold.

The youngest kids can't even turn the tap, stupid.

Then they wouldn't have turned the hot either.

But they can have other older kids do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:31:09 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

So you're wanting every house to have a safety feature to stop older kids being mean to younger kids? How pathetic.

--
Q. What's hairy on the outside, wet on the inside, begins with a "C" and ends with a "T"?
A. A coconut.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

Nope, I never ever said anything like that. In fact I said the exact
opposite.

to stop older kids being mean to younger kids?

Didn't say anything about being mean either, ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:49:09 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News
wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

The legislation said they should, and a lot of you agreed. I thought you were one of them, I may have been mistaken.

to stop older kids being mean to younger kids?

Didn't say anything about being mean either, ****wit.

If the older kid can run the bath, the older kid can get the temperature right.

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that ALERT Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete
circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News

wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

There never was any legislation that said that.

and a lot of you agreed.

No one did on that point.

I thought you were one of them,

No, in fact I said very explicitly that I was not.

I may have been mistaken.

You were.

to stop older kids being mean to younger kids?

Didn't say anything about being mean either, ****wit.

If the older kid can run the bath, the older kid can get the temperature
right.

And can **** it up because they don't realise how easy it is
to scald a little kid that can't get out of the bath if its too hot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:30:19 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News

wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

The politician in the link I quoted was considering it.

and a lot of you agreed.

No one did on that point.

Yes they did, everyone has been telling me it's dangerous to go in a hot bath, including you at the bottom of this post.

I thought you were one of them,

No, in fact I said very explicitly that I was not.

I may have been mistaken.

You were.

to stop older kids being mean to younger kids?

Didn't say anything about being mean either, ****wit.

If the older kid can run the bath, the older kid can get the temperature
right.

And can **** it up because they don't realise how easy it is
to scald a little kid that can't get out of the bath if its too hot.

My heart bleeds. So they get some burn marks for a month. I spilt a boiling kettle of water over my stomach when I was little. No mark left after a few weeks.

--
I met this gal in a bar and one thing lead to another. I said, "Let's go back to my place."
She said, "Oh, do you have cable?"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News

wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

And it got tossed in the bin because it made
no sense to make it compulsory for all houses.

and a lot of you agreed.

No one did on that point.

Yes they did,

Nope.

everyone has been telling me it's dangerous to go in a hot bath, including
you at the bottom of this post.

That is a separate issue to making it compulsory, stupid.

I thought you were one of them,

No, in fact I said very explicitly that I was not.

I may have been mistaken.

You were.

to stop older kids being mean to younger kids?

Didn't say anything about being mean either, ****wit.

If the older kid can run the bath, the older kid can get the temperature
right.

And can **** it up because they don't realise how easy it is
to scald a little kid that can't get out of the bath if its too hot.

My heart bleeds. So they get some burn marks for a month.

The worst of them die.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News

wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

With possible death or likely scarring for life.

You have the bleeding heart of a sociopath.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sat, 02 May 2015 22:55:57 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:21:14 +0100, News

wrote:

In message , Tough Guy no. 1265

writes

wrote:

[...]

Like I said, hot water doesn't harm you that much, especially as you scream (if young) or get out of it (if older).

--
Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news

snipped for Huge

On Sat, 02 May 2015 22:55:57 +0100, Rod Speed

And can **** it up because they don't realise how easy it is
to scald a little kid that can't get out of the bath if its too hot.

My heart bleeds. So they get some burn marks for a month. I spilt a
boiling kettle of water over my stomach when I was little. No mark left
after a few weeks.

With possible death or likely scarring for life.

You have the bleeding heart of a sociopath.

Like I said, hot water doesn't harm you that much, especially as you
scream (if young) or get out of it (if older).

Hot is fine.

We were talking about sociopathic pleasure from scalding leading to
either death or serious injury.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news

snipped for Huge

Awww was he getting upset?

On Sat, 02 May 2015 22:55:57 +0100, Rod Speed

And can **** it up because they don't realise how easy it is
to scald a little kid that can't get out of the bath if its too hot.

My heart bleeds. So they get some burn marks for a month. I spilt a
boiling kettle of water over my stomach when I was little. No mark left
after a few weeks.

With possible death or likely scarring for life.

You have the bleeding heart of a sociopath.

Like I said, hot water doesn't harm you that much, especially as you
scream (if young) or get out of it (if older).

Hot is fine.

We were talking about sociopathic pleasure from scalding leading to
either death or serious injury.

Why deprive the stronger child from a bit of fun?

--
But she was always fat. She was born an only twin.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

You come across as a sadistic sociopath.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You say that like it's a bad thing. Stop being so girly.

--
Two cowboys are talking over a beer, discussing various sex positions.
The first cowboy says his favorite position is "the rodeo".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2015-05-09, Fredxxx wrote:
On 09/05/2015 00:55, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

[snippage]

Why deprive the stronger child from a bit of fun?

You come across as a sadistic sociopath.

He's just a troll. Why do you respond?

There's no such thing as a troll. It's just a name given to those who you disagree with.

--
Two cowboys are talking over a beer, discussing various sex positions.
The first cowboy says his favorite position is "the rodeo".
The other cowboy asks what the position is, and how to do it. The first cowboy says, "You tell your wife to get on the bed on all fours and then do it doggy style. Once things start to get under way and she's really enjoying it, lean forward, grab her by her hair and whisper in her ear, 'Your sister likes this position too.' Then try to hang on for 8 seconds".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 10 May 2015 00:48:08 +0100, bm wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
There's no such thing as a troll. It's just a name given to those who you
disagree with.

No, troll=****=you.

Grow up.

--
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire. -- US Air Force training manual.