Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Maximum bath temperature

On 28/04/2015 09:30, Rod Speed wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
do you have diabetics in your house?
If you did you would know that there are a lot of people out there who
can burn themselves without realising it.
However, I'm sure there would be ways to just install the required
equipment for those people.

The probem is what happens f this malfuntions?

Not hard to ensure it will always fail safe, just a cold bath.

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Oh no, not more Nanny state!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...y-bath-be.html

How stupid do you have to be to get into a bath that's too hot? When
you toe hits the water, you simply say ouch, remove your toe, and add
cold water.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

I am now an old man, but in the 1950's I had a motorbike and travelled
from Norfolk to Lancashire. Now as it was only a 2 stroke Francis Barnet
that took a long time. One Particularly cold night I got back to The RAF
camp at about 6.O am, frozen. Thought I had just time for a bath, ran
one then leapt in. Laid there for a few seconds, started to thaw out,
realised it was very hot and leapt out a damn sight faster then I got
in! so it is not only oldies who can make the mistake.