Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default projecting an image

I need to project or otherwise place an image on a wooden board so I can
paint it on the board by using it as a guide. I don't have an overhead
projector. I have some transparent media for a laser printer and I have
a 60 year old 6cm projector in the loft but I don't want to dig it out
and the bulb will blow and the whole thing will be annoying.

Isn't there some way the old painter guys used to do this, just with a
mirror or something?

Come on gentlemen and ladies, ideas?

Bill