Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default She just washed my Knipex cutters in warm soapy water

Yes they were covered in grease [1] but in the morning the ****ers will be
stuck solid.

Time for the WD40 I think. But how are you supposed to clean grease off
tools? In this case they were covered in the stuff.

[1] The grease in this case is from inside a griddle that I have just
repaired and was once probably some sort vegetable oil mixed with bacon fat
and then kept hot for 2 years.

--
Adam