Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default expanding foam with ultra-fine nozzle?

I'd like to inject some expanding foam between the corrugated asbestos
sheets forming my garage roof, to prevent rainwater ingress, when the wind
is blowing in the same direction as the slope of the roof. The standard
expanding foam canisters have an applicator that is betqwwn 5mm and 10 mm
OD. I need something that is more like 2mm! Can anyone suggest how I might
achieve this? Un fortunately, it would be very difficult to pry the sheets
apart whee the overlap, as they are securely nailed ti the roof joists with
6" roofing nails.

Many thanks...

JD

Clean spray foam can nozzle? dbr Home Repair 38 May 23rd 17 04:33 PM
Expanding foam behind CU Jon[_3_] UK diy 12 September 19th 08 12:08 AM
expanding foam HELP Peter UK diy 11 June 24th 07 08:14 PM
Expanding Foam The Medway Handyman UK diy 12 September 19th 06 12:30 AM
Anyone know how to make a soap foam nozzle? Bill J. Metalworking 3 January 21st 06 08:25 PM