Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default That's the Christmas Cracker sorted

On 26 Dec 2013 10:32:07 GMT, Huge wrote:

The answer was YES

Now you're in trouble ...

Congratulations. Does she know what she's getting herself into?

I read that as "onto" first time around. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
Congratulations. Does she know what she's getting herself into?

I read that as "onto" first time around. B-)

Is she getting the Adam Slam, Adam Glam or Adam Jam?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The answer was YES

slightly belated congratulations from a gusty Lincolnshire (how on earth do people tolerate the google groups interface?)

--
Andy Burns
Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1280984 20131226 102532 "Gazz" wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
news:y6OdnW2cQfgkYybPnZ2dnUVZ8hOdnZ2d@brightview. co.uk...
On 26/12/2013 08:52 ARW wrote:

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 15/12/2013 17:04 ARW wrote:

Swapped the insides of the cracker from a cheap toy and crap joke for
an
engagement ring and a piece of paper that says "will you marry me?".

And the answer was [drum roll]...

The answer was YES

Congratulations: pleased for you!

blimey you kept us waiting, last i heard you were on roofs fixing aerials,
then no news, thought you'd done a rod hull impersination whilst up there,

congratulations,

How did she react to finding your ring in her cracker then?

Better than the other way round!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/2013 10:34, Bill wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
On 15/12/2013 17:04 ARW wrote:

Swapped the insides of the cracker from a cheap toy and crap joke
for an
engagement ring and a piece of paper that says "will you marry me?".

And the answer was [drum roll]...

The answer was YES

Congratulations to you both.

Does she realise that the whole of uk.d-i-y had been waiting to hear the
answer?

and does she realise you called her dad a daft old bar steward? :-))))

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/2013 11:26, ARW wrote:
"Gazz" wrote in message ...

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...

On 15/12/2013 17:04 ARW wrote:

Swapped the insides of the cracker from a cheap toy and crap joke
for an
engagement ring and a piece of paper that says "will you marry me?".

And the answer was [drum roll]...

The answer was YES

Congratulations: pleased for you!

blimey you kept us waiting, last i heard you were on roofs fixing
aerials, then no news, thought you'd done a rod hull impersination
whilst up there,

congratulations,

How did she react to finding your ring in her cracker then?

Shocked.

Thats typical of you Adam.... Only you would electrify the cracker......
:-))))
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Stephen" wrote in message
On 26/12/2013 10:34, Bill wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
On 15/12/2013 17:04 ARW wrote:

Swapped the insides of the cracker from a cheap toy and crap joke
for an
engagement ring and a piece of paper that says "will you marry me?".

And the answer was [drum roll]...

The answer was YES

Congratulations to you both.

Does she realise that the whole of uk.d-i-y had been waiting to hear the
answer?

and does she realise you called her dad a daft old bar steward? :-))))

I did not call him one. She did. I just reported on what happened

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/12/2013 17:04 ARW wrote:

Swapped the insides of the cracker from a cheap toy and crap joke for an
engagement ring and a piece of paper that says "will you marry me?".

And the answer was [drum roll]...

The answer was YES

Congratulations mate!

That really is Christmas sorted ARW UK diy 1 December 1st 13 09:36 PM
Nut Cracker [email protected] Woodworking 7 November 25th 12 06:20 AM
cracker house M O Woodturning 16 November 23rd 05 02:09 PM
cracker house M O Woodworking 2 October 21st 05 02:18 AM
nut cracker [email protected] Metalworking 3 October 17th 05 12:53 AM