Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wifi TRVs

So reading into these wifi thermostat things, I learned that some of
them can also control wireless TRVs to more precisely regulate the
temperature of individual rooms according to a schedule.

Our house has two heating zones as a result of the house basically being
in two halves and having an oil boiler heating each half. But that still
leaves plenty of scope for having rooms having their own schedules. Our
oil bills are high enough that I think something as costly as a load of
wireless TRVs could be worth the effort.

Does anyone have this working and if you do, what devices did you choose?