Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default EU invited nicely to **** off over nuclear power..

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Here we go again ... Another TOT post to uk.d-i-y, and, as usual, in
it TNP contrives to lie and misinform even in the single line of the
subject and in his single line comment in the text.

TNP is paranoid anti-German and anti-EU, and, because Germany has
declared the end of its nuclear power programme, TNP conflates that as
implying that the EU as a whole must be anti-nuclear.

There is no evidence that the EU is anti-nuclear. One of the largest,
most influencial, and founding countries, France, has used nuclear
power to generate a significant proportion of its electricity for many
years. Many other countries, including the UK, also generate smaller
but still significant fractions of their electricity from nuclear
power.

Further, it is widely accepted that the UK has just about the most
stringent laws controlling nuclear power compared to the rest of the
world, including the EU. Consequently, this is NOT a case of the UK
having to tighten regulations in response to more demanding EU
standards, and there is nothing about the matter that requires the UK
government to have balls to stand up to the EU.

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:20:03 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:30:28 +0100, Java Jive wrote:

There is no evidence that the EU is anti-nuclear. One of the largest,
most influencial, and founding countries, France, has used nuclear
power to generate a significant proportion of its electricity for many
years.

But Hollande wants to close 24 of the oldest plants (out of 59 total)
by 2025 and reduce the share of generation from nuclear from it's
current 75% to 50% ...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:38:45 PM UTC+1, harry wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

No it just turns out that the top secret top secret was that nuclear power is so poisonous that nobody could afford it in the first place that didn't need to threaten the Russians or the Chinese. And now that we want to give the Chinese all our money and the Russians all our jobs, the people in charge of lying to us all now want to back out of all the secret stuff without telling us why we had it in the first place.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/10/2013 19:38, harryagain wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

Its not about price harry.
Its about us having a reliable low carbon energy supply.
They have tried wind and it doesn't work.
We are left with nukes or admitting there is no co2 induced warming.
We are getting nukes.
if there are any problems with nukes then the problem rest on the
shoulders of the greens and their climate change claims.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Java Jive" wrote in message

Here we go again ... Another TOT post to uk.d-i-y, and, as usual, in
it TNP contrives to lie and misinform even in the single line of the
subject and in his single line comment in the text.

Sheesh. You actually are not forced to read any of the stuff here or
anywhere.
Stand outside and chill. It's free and green at the moment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/10/2013 08:31, Richard wrote:
"Java Jive" wrote in message

Here we go again ... Another TOT post to uk.d-i-y, and, as usual, in
it TNP contrives to lie and misinform even in the single line of the
subject and in his single line comment in the text.

Sheesh. You actually are not forced to read any of the stuff here or
anywhere.
Stand outside and chill. It's free and green at the moment.

You are not forced to read top posters either so that is two absolute
PITA's out of the way then.

--
Roger Chapman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

More to the point, TNP is not forced to post his lies and
disinformation in the first place. If he stops lying, others
including myself won't feel the need to correct the lies. It really
is as simple as that.

He's one of a number here that seem to believe that this and other
newsgroups are sewers down which to flush every piece of **** produced
by whatever it is that has taken the place of their brains.

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:31:02 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

Sheesh. You actually are not forced to read any of the stuff here or
anywhere.
Stand outside and chill. It's free and green at the moment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 16/10/2013 19:38, harryagain wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

Its not about price harry.
Its about us having a reliable low carbon energy supply.
They have tried wind and it doesn't work.
We are left with nukes or admitting there is no co2 induced warming.
We are getting nukes.
if there are any problems with nukes then the problem rest on the
shoulders of the greens and their climate change claims.

Thick as ever Den!
We need a combination of all renwables and probably some gas.
The renewable generated power will be a lot cheaper than the gas in the
future.
We still haven't found out how to dispose of nuclear waste.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/10/13 08:38, harryagain wrote:
"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 16/10/2013 19:38, harryagain wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

Its not about price harry.
Its about us having a reliable low carbon energy supply.
They have tried wind and it doesn't work.
We are left with nukes or admitting there is no co2 induced warming.
We are getting nukes.
if there are any problems with nukes then the problem rest on the
shoulders of the greens and their climate change claims.

Thick as ever Den!
We need a combination of all renwables

we don't.

and probably some gas.
The renewable generated power will be a lot cheaper than the gas in the
future.

It wont.

We still haven't found out how to dispose of nuclear waste.

WE have.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:38:30 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 16/10/2013 19:38, harryagain wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

Its not about price harry.
Its about us having a reliable low carbon energy supply.
They have tried wind and it doesn't work.
We are left with nukes or admitting there is no co2 induced warming.
We are getting nukes.
if there are any problems with nukes then the problem rest on the
shoulders of the greens and their climate change claims.

Thick as ever Den!
We need a combination of all renwables and probably some gas.
The renewable generated power will be a lot cheaper than the gas in the
future.

I can't see how this could happen unless someone finds a way to
control the wind and the sunshine.

We still haven't found out how to dispose of nuclear waste.

;-)

--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Java Jive" wrote in message

More to the point, TNP is not forced to post his lies and
disinformation in the first place. If he stops lying, others
including myself won't feel the need to correct the lies. It really
is as simple as that.

He's one of a number here that seem to believe that this and other
newsgroups are sewers down which to flush every piece of **** produced
by whatever it is that has taken the place of their brains.

Should I shoot him for you?

Oh yeah, as Roger pointed out, top posters are.

wrote:

Sheesh. You actually are not forced to read any of the stuff here or
anywhere.
Stand outside and chill. It's free and green at the moment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/10/2013 08:38, harryagain wrote:
[...]

Thick as ever Harry.
There is no combination of renewables available to meet the requirements
of reliable power and gas won't last forever and it isn't low carbon.

We know how to dispose of waste, its you that doesn't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

We been through all the numbskull.
Have you forgotten already?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
aweb.com...
On 16/10/2013 19:38, harryagain wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

Its not about price harry.
Its about us having a reliable low carbon energy supply.
They have tried wind and it doesn't work.
We are left with nukes or admitting there is no co2 induced warming.
We are getting nukes.
if there are any problems with nukes then the problem rest on the
shoulders of the greens and their climate change claims.

Thick as ever Den!
We need a combination of all renwables and probably some gas.
The renewable generated power will be a lot cheaper than the gas in the
future.

I can't see how this could happen unless someone finds a way to
control the wind and the sunshine.

We've been through that as well.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

No you don't. Every project so far has failed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

8

Thick as ever Harry.
There is no combination of renewables available to meet the requirements
of reliable power and gas won't last forever and it isn't low carbon.

We know how to dispose of waste, its you that doesn't.

No you don't. Every project so far has failed.

If they had failed there would be waste everywhere.
There isn't so you are wrong as usual.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:48:35 +0100, harryagain wrote:

We need a combination of all renwables

we don't.

and probably some gas.
The renewable generated power will be a lot cheaper than the gas

in
the future.

It wont.

We still haven't found out how to dispose of nuclear waste.

WE have.

We been through all the numbskull.
Have you forgotten already?

Pot kettle black.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message ...

[...]

Solar powered grammar checker, or was that the unclear waste of which you
refer?

OT Nuclear power harry UK diy 72 June 5th 13 06:10 PM
So Nuclear Power is cheap? harry UK diy 17 February 5th 13 09:01 PM
the UK IS doing something with nuclear power.. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 4 January 9th 13 04:31 PM
Marines piss on dead Taliban, leftist twits piss pants and wring hands about it. Ed Huntress Metalworking 0 January 13th 12 03:04 AM
A considered and sensible look at Nuclear Power The Wanderer[_2_] UK diy 15 March 31st 11 01:27 PM