Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default EU invited nicely to **** off over nuclear power..

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:38:45 PM UTC+1, harry wrote:

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...U-1510138.html

Pity our own gvernment has no balls.

So putting the price of uranium/nuclear power up even more!

No it just turns out that the top secret top secret was that nuclear power is so poisonous that nobody could afford it in the first place that didn't need to threaten the Russians or the Chinese. And now that we want to give the Chinese all our money and the Russians all our jobs, the people in charge of lying to us all now want to back out of all the secret stuff without telling us why we had it in the first place.