Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sealing a weeping soldered pipe joint.

Arse - messing around with the CH/HW system plumbing and I seem to have
managed to make a soldered pipe joint weep (presumably the joint was bit
marginal and I forced it in a way that caused it to finally fail). I'm
loathe to drain down enough so I can remake the joint right now as I
recently put in some X400 cleaner and was planning on leaving it a bit
longer before draining down anyway.

Any suggestions for something I could put on the joint for now that
would seal it until I can do a proper job on it?

--
Chris French

Breaking a soldered joint mike Home Repair 27 February 6th 10 09:58 PM
Sealing leaking metal pipe threads to PVC joint? [email protected] Home Repair 16 November 20th 09 11:16 AM
Weeping elbow joint AnthonyL UK diy 11 January 28th 09 10:55 PM
Freshly soldered joint leaks; what now? Mortimer Schnerd, RN Home Repair 29 May 5th 08 03:26 PM
A tiny little leak in a soldered joint... toller Home Repair 18 February 18th 05 10:54 PM