Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Them solar panels are very robust

http://tinyurl.com/mppcgaa

From

http://tinyurl.com/lcrt3gc

Bungalow is 'smashed to smithereens' in massive explosion

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

Reading the comments, was that one about hydrogen escape from charging
batteries a remark about an actual incident or merely a H&S survey?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lee scribbled...

Reading the comments, was that one about hydrogen escape from charging
batteries a remark about an actual incident or merely a H&S survey?

Who'd want to keep the batteries in the house? For a start, they stink.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:06:10 +0100, Artic wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/mppcgaa

From

http://tinyurl.com/lcrt3gc

Bungalow is 'smashed to smithereens' in massive explosion

But who turned on the gas, anti FIT activists?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM UTC+1, Artic wrote:

Do you think they still work?

Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Onetap" wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM UTC+1, Artic wrote:

Do you think they still work?

Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

It's you that's the moron.
http://midsummerenergy.co.uk/solar-p...rInsolationMap

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:50:29 PM UTC+1, harry wrote:
"Onetap" wrote in message

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM UTC+1, Artic wrote:

Do you think they still work?

Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

It's you that's the moron.

Said Harry and posted a link to a chart from a vendor of solar panels.

Excuse me for pointing out the bleeding obvious, Harry, but the bits of Wales I frequented were hilly and frequently/usually covered in mist/cloud and rain.

From your link, it appears that these hilly, misty & cloudy bits receive exactly the same amount of incident solar radiation as every other bit of Wales.

I suspect your chart may be a tad inaccurate, Harry.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Onetap scribbled...

"Onetap" wrote in message

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM UTC+1, Artic wrote:

Do you think they still work?

Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

It's you that's the moron.

Said Harry and posted a link to a chart from a vendor of solar panels.

Excuse me for pointing out the bleeding obvious, Harry, but the bits of Wales I frequented were hilly and frequently/usually covered in mist/cloud and rain.

From your link, it appears that these hilly, misty & cloudy bits receive exactly the same amount of incident solar radiation as every other bit of Wales.

I suspect your chart may be a tad inaccurate, Harry.

Solar panels only stop producing power at night.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:08:26 PM UTC+1, Artic wrote:

Solar panels only stop producing power at night.

And when blown up.

The claimed amount produced by that chart is dubious, IMHO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Onetap scribbled...

"Onetap" wrote in message

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM UTC+1, Artic wrote:
Do you think they still work?
Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

It's you that's the moron.

Said Harry and posted a link to a chart from a vendor of solar panels.

Excuse me for pointing out the bleeding obvious, Harry, but the bits of Wales I frequented were hilly and frequently/usually covered in mist/cloud and rain.

From your link, it appears that these hilly, misty & cloudy bits receive exactly the same amount of incident solar radiation as every other bit of Wales.

I suspect your chart may be a tad inaccurate, Harry.

Solar panels only stop producing power at night.

aeroplanes only stop thjeirengines when they are off the runway.,

But they are a **** poor way to get from one end of a runway to the other..

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:08:26 +0100, Artic wrote:

Solar panels only stop producing power at night.

Ones is Spain (IIRC) didn't even stop then.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Onetap scribbled...

wrote:

Do you think they still work?

Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

It's you that's the moron.

Said Harry and posted a link to a chart from a vendor of solar
panels.

Excuse me for pointing out the bleeding obvious, Harry, but the
bits of Wales I frequented were hilly and frequently/usually
covered in mist/cloud and rain.

From your link, it appears that these hilly, misty & cloudy bits
receive exactly the same amount of incident solar radiation as
every other bit of Wales.

I suspect your chart may be a tad inaccurate, Harry.

Solar panels only stop producing power at night.

And when it goes dark in a storm.

Or when the angle of incidence is low.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:50:29 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

"Onetap" wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:06:10 AM UTC+1, Artic wrote:

Do you think they still work?

Solar panels in Waales sounds like an oxymoron.

It's you that's the moron.
http://midsummerenergy.co.uk/solar-p...rInsolationMap

Presumably all the grey areas are rated as off the bottom of the scale

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:06:10 +0100, Artic wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/lcrt3gc

Bungalow is 'smashed to smithereens' in massive explosion

"Last night Mrs Wright, 49, a photography lecturer, was understood to
be flying home to confront her appalling fate."

Blimey; they've really got it in for her.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/13 12:45, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:06:10 +0100, Artic wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/lcrt3gc

Bungalow is 'smashed to smithereens' in massive explosion

"Last night Mrs Wright, 49, a photography lecturer, was understood to
be flying home to confront her appalling fate."

Blimey; they've really got it in for her.

neighbors didnt like her solar panels?

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 12:45:37 PM UTC+1, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:06:10 +0100, Artic wrote:

"Last night Mrs Wright, 49, a photography lecturer, was understood to

be flying home to confront her appalling fate."

Blimey; they've really got it in for her.

Life in South wales; ranks alongside breaking on the wheel and burning at the stake.

Who needs solar panels?;) Richard[_10_] UK diy 12 April 10th 13 07:00 PM
Solar Panels Roberts UK diy 6 January 6th 12 06:17 PM
OT Not DIY Solar Panels Broadback[_2_] UK diy 40 February 18th 10 10:35 AM
solar panels Nigel UK diy 119 September 30th 06 11:24 AM
Solar Panels michaelangelo7 UK diy 143 March 12th 06 09:17 AM