Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default free screwfix tool tray

Has everyone got their free Stanley tool tray from screwfix ?
I went to Toolstation first, queue up to the door. Then went round the corner to screwfix to get my free tool tray - place was empty. She said "do you want anything else? - we have some special offers". I said "Sorry not today".
Not a bad sized tool tray though !
Simon.

Free delivery at Screwfix Bob Minchin[_4_] UK diy 3 June 5th 12 04:05 PM
Screwfix Free Delivery on Orders Over £10 The Medway Handyman UK diy 16 January 27th 11 01:26 PM
Screwfix Saturday delivery no longer free for £50 orders - have to spend £100 to qualify now David Robinson UK diy 12 November 7th 10 09:47 AM
Table saw tool tray gregj Woodworking 11 July 9th 05 04:47 AM
Who supplies ladder stand-off with built-in tool tray? Lobster UK diy 4 September 10th 04 08:05 PM